Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Such a lovely day (Open) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Such a lovely day (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Such a lovely day (Open) Empty Such a lovely day (Open)

Post by Clous Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Clous sighed sitting up. He was on the grass wit hablanket under him. I nice nap always did well to clear ones head.

"So are you ready to talk now?"

Clous' eyes slowly moved to the side, as the girls face came into view he shruggeed cracking his neck. "Yeah I guess, thanks for not being in a rush though. You're more understanding than your sister. All she wanted from me...well, I won't get into that right now."

"If you keep this up Haji is going to come after you."

"Yeah...I know, sorry. Honestly Saya I don't know how to ask youbut will you fight for me?"

"Hm?"

"I want you to join my order. Not one of us even the purebloods can fight this war on our own. Not anymore, there's too much against us at the moment. And those that aren't on a side. even those neutral are targets. Yukio is dead, and my brother's scent is all over that place." He paused for a moment and sighed. "Remember the celibration after the elections, what happened? I think that was just the begining."

"So I'll more than likely have to fight Diva?"

"Don't know yet, but if it came to that I would help you. At the verry least I just wanted to warn you." Clous stood up and started to stretch before taking an aimless walk. Moving from under the shade was an annoying idea ta best. Teh sun didn't so much bother him. It was a cool day wity ha fw clouds but still. Whe nthe light hit him it made him feel a little iritated.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Such a lovely day (Open) Empty Re: Such a lovely day (Open)

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 am

Ariane had just ran out of class in the middle of class. When she left she said she had to have some fresh air. But truthfully that was not it, she suddenly had a large craving for blood, even worse her fangs came in, causing her to break the skin on her bottom lip when she bit it. She slowed to a walk, she had never struggled so hard in her life before that moment. She stopped at a tree and sat against it. If anyone else walked on the path they wouldn't have seen her since the trunk hid her completely. She took out the blood pills from her pocket. She took one and put it in her mouth, though that didn't help it also tasted nasty to her. So just in case if it was just her imagination she took more until she ate about 5. Then out of frusteration she threw the case away from her. It hit another tree and spilled everywhere but she didn't care. She just wanted the hunger to go away. She then touched her teeth the fangs were gone now.
Ariane waited for about 3 to 5 minutes until the hunger disappeared. Though Ariane didn't feel like going back to class, so she just closed her eyes. She was relaxed.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Clous was sure he felt something pullign at his senses, but what. Then that smell hit teh air. Blood...it was hers again. She's quite careless. Could attract teh wrong crowd...but what's wrong with her? This feels different. by now he had come to a stop and was looking toward the direction of that smell.

He walked forward for afew minutes before resting his hand on a tree. He looked around it peeking down at Ariane. "What was that? Seems like you're really pushing your limits lately."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 am

"What was that? Seems like you're really pushing your limits lately." Ariane heard a familar voice say. She opened her eyes and saw Clous there. Her eyes didn't have any of her usual mood in it. It was dead, depressed and numb. "Its getting worse. The hunger that is. This time I actually struggled not to cut up everyone in there." She paused. "Oh and my fangs came in. They're gone now though, but I cut my lip with them. I guess that's how you found me." Ariane looked at the spilled blood tablets. "Blood tablets didn't even help..not even 5. It tastes gross too. Well it tasted gross before but now it kinda tastes like how octopus tastes like back when I was...well..." Ariane drifted off and looked forward. She was zonning out now. She wasn't thinking of anything for awhile, until something came into her mind. Something from the night before an idea, which resulted in her smiling and her eyes brightening up. She then stood up. "I just remebered something....an idea. Want to hear it?"
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:16 am

"I see...that could be a problem." Clous listend to her while thinking of something himself. Her change was a mad flux in every direction. It was starting to throw him off a bit, and in some respect he felt it better to just put her in the night class for hte moment and be on the safe side. Well maybe not so much safe for her considering but she would be better off for the moment. He paused for a moment leaning his back against eht tree's trunk. "What's on your mind?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 am

"Well last night when I looked up at the moon I thought, what if we had a spy? You know someone to go undercover and get into the night class? Well since I am already turning and I'll already be in the night class but not all night class people know who I am. I was thinking to be the one to go undercover with a face mask, red curly hair and a new personality! I could be like I dunno Nanette, the servant girl of some vampire or something. And that's where you come in Clous! The only bad thing is, well...obviously we won't be speaking to each other for awhile. Well not like this. I'll most likely be playing the part. Kinda like this." Ariane walked away a bit, she then turned around. She changed her face expression and flipped her hair. "Hello nighties. Let me tell you something about me." She said in a different voice. She then looked at her nails as if trying to see if there was some flaw in them, but there wasn't. She then looked up. "You don't want to be my enemy. I take orders from no one." Ariane them smiled sadisctically, as if she was just waiting for someone to make the wrong move just so she could have fun with them. Well, Nanette's defintion of fun. " Oh, and I must warn you I am a bit...spoiled. By the way, the name's Nanette. Don't forget."
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 am

"Oh...you're going to be one annoying chick," he laughed. "Well since Victor has failed to even go anywhere near the actual class rooms in a while it's a safe bet, plus we need to find out what the night class has planned about this whole situation if anything. It's hard to say but there is something fueling the tension, though I can't find out what it is on my own. True, I'm a pure blood and I could force the mto tell me it would draw too much attention, and I'm already being watched so I need to move as covertly as possible. However one thing you're missing. The higher level vamps, they'll notice you're not a full vammp yet. That would put a hole in your plan if you plan on being some spoiled princess. Or is there more to your story that you're not telling me?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 am

(O.O Big Post. And the Longest thing that has ever been said in rp. By the way I edited this tons of times. But I eventually got lazy and decided to not just sum stuff up and decied to just copy and paste from the Bio of a Nanette App that I typed up on wordpad. )

"Well, I wasn't planning on Nanette being full blooded. Nope, she's a human turned into a vampire. Though her transformation is at a much slow kind of normal pace. Much different from my, oh something pops up but doesn't last long until later pace also known as, the confusing pace pace! Back to Nanette, listen closely cause I'm now going to tell you the whole story. Its not definite in some parts though, they could change." Ariane took a deep breath. "Its going to be a long story." She said before beginning.

" Nanette was born in the woods by her make-up artist
and art teacher mother and her teacher, Father. Both have disappeared from society. She does not know their true names either or about their family. Nanette was raised in the woods and homeschooled in the woods. (Which consisted of art lessons, stealing lessons, science, math, english, history, acting, langauge and more) When she went outside it was mostly to do something or get something for her family, while acting a certain way or wearing certain clothes or having her face changed. During one of these outings Nanette decided to run away from home, finding her everyday life boring. From there on she lived mostly on stolen items, her parents had taught her well and she soon surpassed them. Nanette grew up using many different aliases, faces and personalities. Eventually she forgot her true self.

Around the age of 14 Nanette got tired of playing different personalities and decided to make one last new one which she decided will be one that she will be for the rest of her life. And thus Nanette was created!

Though Nanette was still practically invisble to society. That is until she met a vampire one day at night. There was something about him that she believed, caught her intrest. She couldn't put her finger on it and that was mostly on her mind as they talked to each other and laughed. It wasn't until he got her alone and bit her that she realized that her feeling may be fear. She was frozen now and could not move, but she could close her eyes which she did. Nanette then waited and waited with her eyes closed until she realized that his fangs weren't on her neck anymore.
"
"And heres a part that can be changed.
She opened them and saw a pile of dust and a pureblood, who was taking something from the pile of dust. It glinted in the moonlight.
Nanette quickly realized it was a jewel. To her it was the most beautiful jewel she had ever seen. She didn't realize she was staring at the jewel. Until the vampire said. "Heirloom." Nanette blinked and within her mind she smiled a bit. I want that she thought. And I know just how to get it. She then asked the vampire, assuming that the vampire was human, if they could help her out in someway. She has been living on the streets for years and has always fell trap to men like him and if the vampire hadn't saved her then she might've been dead. She then continues on by saying that she is entirely grateful and if there is anything she can do to repay them back. And then out of pure curiosity she asks them what happened to the man anyway and why is there a pile of dust. The vampire replies that the man is the dust. Nanette swallowed and immdiately began to think that maybe it was not a good idea. She then commented on how the vampire must have some type of power. The vampire then walks up to her and tells her that they need a new servant and since she did said she will do anything to pay them back.
And so she became a servant.

"Skipping some time or maybe tons of time?
Nanette is a servant who has never been seen by anyone but the vampire. She does learn eventually who the vampire is and begins to think of how boring human life is. She then asks to be turned, completely forgetting that she wanted the jewel.

Nanette is then turned into a vampire and her transformation is slow. She is not a full vampire until she is around the age of 16. She is then finally allowed to walk out and is taken to some city where the vampire has business at. She eats at a cafe and hears about Cross Academy. Once she is back home she asks if she can join Cross Academy. To this the vampire replies that Cross Academy is the reason why they came to the city in the first place and that she is already registered.
"
Ariane sighed. She then took in a deep breath. "The End. My gosh! That was longer then I thought. That's probably the longest thing I've said in my whole life. Though the ending was a bit rushed since I was starting to run out of breath."
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Clous stared at her blinking a bit, the story had detail maybe a bit too much. he wondered if she would tell them all of that if someone asked. Ha atleast tehy wouldnt ask again. He was just hoping that scent wouldn't give her away when it did come. "No way in hell am I going to remember all of that. I would say good luck but I guess you have it under control." he laughed slightly while scratchign hte back of his head. "It's all getting so complicated now, but I guess this is one of hte last times I'll see Ariane for a while then eh?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:05 am

"No way am I going to remeber all of that. I would say good luck but I guess you have it under control." Ariane could hear Clous laugh. "It's all getting so complicated now, but I guess this is one of the last times I'll see Ariane for awhile then eh?" "Yep! So enjoy it while you can." Ariane then smiled. It was probably the brightest smile she had after the beginning of her change. Though Ariane didn't notice that she was smiling. She felt her phone vibrate. She looked at it and saw text message 01 on the screen. She flipped the phone open which showed that the text message was sent by her friend Tomoyo. "Hey! Where'd you go? you ran off all of a sudden! oo...could it be that your secretly meeting someone? A CERTAIN SOMEONE. ^.- Juicy! But, tell me later! After you get back and help me with work!" Ariane laughed a bit, not because she found what Tomo typed in funny but because she kinda felt a bit embarassed. She then noticed she was out of it for a second. "Oh! I almost forgot, I still have classes to take. So I'll see you later Clous!" She waved good bye and went on her way back to class.

(OOC: Makes me wanna skip a bit. But next topic shall be Diva!! Truthfully out of Saya and Diva, I think I'm better at rping as Diva. And its also time she showed up, her and the 2 dudes she came with.' Cause every Diva doll comes with a set of men.'
Original quote:
'Every Poison Ivy doll comes with a bane.'
-From some batman movie))
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 pm

"I will," he smiled turning away. "Laters." He sighed cracking his neck a bit and started walking. Winter was almost over, new things would be born once the sun hit it all. How odd, now he was feeling slightly poetic in a way. Not matter though, there was a lot to be done to make sure this went smoothly. It seemed he was going to need Quatro's help once more. They were an odd Duo because seemingly they hated eachother but when it came down to it neither trusted anyone else as much as those two did eachother. Thing was Clous knew that Quattro would die for him, that was enough for him to show that he would do the same. And he knew what Victor could do just as well as Clous if not better.

He scratched the back of his head shielding his eyes from the sun. ""How annoying. something so beautiful coudl be such a pain in the ass." He thought about that for a moment and started laughing.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down