Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi]

3 posters

Go down

Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] Empty Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi]

Post by Aki Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:12 am

Aki yawned a little and looked around her wondering where the twins were, she thought she had been following them. Where... Awww. I got lost? thought Aki in disappointment. Sighing she closed her eyes to try to locate her brother, the twins, and Yamiyo, but she found someone else that seemed familiar.

Swallowing she moved towards them quietly, wishing it was darker or at least night so that she felt safer. There's another Vampire Hunter here? I... I didn't think that... Why is he here? thought Aki, somewhat in fear. She could still remember the day that her mother and father had sent some of their subordinates in after the Hikarus and held them captive. She shivered at the thought. They had had a son and she had begged her brother to convince their parents to release them, but Yamiyo had never told her whether he had succeeded or not. That and he wouldn't say if his parents were still alive. Having the guilt of killing Sennyo was already bad enough, but to have orphaned a young boy? That hurt her even more.

She became saddened at the thought of Sennyo and could already begin to feel her heart aching and throbbing once more. "Sennyo..." she half whispered, half cried out softly. She really did miss him. Mourning after him for a little over a century, give or take a few, wasn't doing anything it seemed. It only made things worse. To see such young couples happily in love or bickering over small things like what to eat or watch saddened her because it reminded her of how much she had loved, and still loved Sennyo. And their small quarrels paled in comparison to the great wrongs he had done to him.

Entering a darker hallway than most, she stopped and leaned against a wall, sliding down against it unconsciously. Aki ended up on the floor with her arms wrapped about her knees with her head buried in her legs. She couldn't help but start crying again. No sleep, painful memories, wishful hopes, and hopeful dreams could leave one extremely saddened and exhausted mentally. I miss you so much Sennyo... I should have never brought you to see my parents... Its my fault you died and I didn't do anything to save you. I could have fought them and won.. but I didn't... I can't even protect the person I love most when I have the power to do so.

The shame, guilt, and grief built up in her and she began to cry even more than she usually did. A few soft hiccups escaped her every now and then and her long hair had shifted down to cover her face. She was lucky that no one was around because of school. W-Why am I crying here? I-I shouldn't be doing this... S-Someone can find... me...
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi] Empty Re: Memories [Open; mostly Kiyoshi]

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Kiyoshi walked throughout the campus with his almost briefcase like bag over his right shoulder with two fingers in his right hand holding the handle, the two fingers were the only thing visible about that hand due to the oversized Uniform he had. It seemed that no matter where he went, if someone was going to get clothes for him, they would always be oversized due to his small figure that he sometimes hated about himself. Kiyoshi continued walking with his head down and carefully examining the map of the campus given to him after he was accepted and tried to memorize it so he wouldn’t have to take it out again.

Kiyoshi nodded a little as he thought he had the building figured out until his thoughts were broken by someone’s own shoulder blocking him as he walked and causing him to not only drop the map but causing him to do a whole 180 degrees . As he was forcibly turned around, he watched as the boy, probably senior, had turned his head and responded while continuing his walk. “Hey, watch where you’re going next time, kid.” Kiyoshi simply sighed as he slowly knelt down to pick up the map. “Sorry, won’t happen again.”

Once he was done, he stood up and started his walk once more, seems like he was getting off on the wrong foot already. Just as he was about to take another step, he felt something oddly strange yet familiar, like the presence of someone of something. Curiosity quickly overtaking him, Kiyoshi decided to follow this feeling down. Hell, maybe it might be the class he was looking for. Though he really doubted that that was really the true case, it still bothered him slightly to have this feeling along with him so he decided early on to check it out so he placed the map in his right pocket and went towards the direction.

Kiyoshi walked throughout the hallways of the building, careful to visual the map that he was recently memorizing as a means to not getting lost here. Though Kiyoshi was doing a pretty good job of that, he was still unsure for every time he got closer to this feeling, the worst it would make him feel. At one point, Kiyoshi thought about just turning back and letting it be, but still it made him curious si he continued on with that particular path that seemed to grow mote eerie with each step he took.

Once Kiyoshi had walked for a few dozen seconds, he caught a dark hallway where the feeling grew the strongest. Taking that as a sign, Kiyoshi slowly walked over to the dark hallway until he saw what, or rather who was inside. Kiyoshi stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened a bit once he saw the beautiful girl. His anti-social personality instantly started kicking in when he started to blush. ‘Maybe I should just let her be.’ But before he was able to leave, Kiyoshi noticed that the girl was crying. Before he could stop himself, Kiyoshi spoke in a low whisper. “Ummm… Excuse me, maim, but is something wrong? W-why are you crying?”

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 am

Aki swallowed as Kiyoshi began to talk to her, if stuttering could be considered talking. She was almost afraid to look him in the eyes least it jog some memory of his that might lead to him tying in that it had been her family that had... captured his parents.

"I-I'm okay... S-Sorry. I should... get... going..." she half whispered out, trying not to cry. Looking away Aki tried to focus on not crying, but failed. Her vision was blurry enough as it was and she had been using Shadow Travel a lot recently so it wasn't like she could just disappear right now despite all the shadows about her. Besides, what would he think? Sure he was a vampire hunter (she could sense that much and knew that much) but still...

She started to get up, try to walk away, maybe never see him again, but she was too tired and almost fell back down. Fortunately she had managed to catch hold of the way and therefore support herself from looking like a total idiot or klutz. C-Calm down... Calm down and y-you'll be able to get away... But how exactly does one calm down when they're suicidally depressed?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 am

Kiyoshi noticed that the girl seemed to be having a serious internal conflict within herself and though he had absolutely no idea what they could be about on the account that he had just met her just now and they didn’t even know each other’s name but he couldn’t help but feel that he needed to help her out a bit. He didn’t know why though, normally he would just let a girl go and leave him, blaming himself for anything that could possibly go wrong, but for her, he felt some sort of strange yet familiar connection that he just couldn’t quite place his finger on.

It was then that he started to notice that she was starting to cry again as she got up and attempted to walk away, but she starting tripping and Kiyoshi instinctively stepped forward with near blinding speed and held onto her by her waist with his right arm to keep her from falling, his bag dangling from his two fingers. Once he noticed that she had regained her balance yet he was still holding her, he started to blush once again as his nervousness was causing adrenaline started rushing through his body and he let go of her, standing in front of her as he continuously apologized for touching her like that.

After his frantic panic attack was finished, Kiyoshi started to show that worried look on his face again as he finally got a good view of the girl’s face, it seemed so strange that she seemed so familiar to him. “Ummm, have we met before?” He started to glow red once again as he caught the fact that he may have just accidently given her a cheesy pick-up line and started panicking once again. “Oh I-I’m sorry, I-I didn’t m-mean it like that. I meant you j-just seem so f-familiar to me is all. Wait… I didn’t mean it like that either, I’m sorry, I-I should probably shut up now.” He closed his mouth as he finally stopped ranting but soon opened them again as he remembered her tears and sorrowful expression, his formerly embarrassed face being replaced by his concerned one once more. “Hey, are you ok?”

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 am

At first she didn't understand why he was apologizing, let alone helping her. He was a Hunter wasn't he? And she was a vampire... A pureblood at that. Maybe she wasn't on the list (and probably never would be) but still, a Hunter helping a Vampire? It was rare and un-natural to say the least. She would have thanked him, but he kept apologizing. Instead she just stayed quiet sensing it would be better if she didn't say anything yet.

“Ummm, have we met before?” She was about to mention something about not necessarily meeting before... but then... “Oh I-I’m sorry, I-I didn’t m-mean it like that. I meant you j-just seem so f-familiar to me is all. Wait… I didn’t mean it like that either, I’m sorry, I-I should probably shut up now.” She thought maybe she could start speaking, but then: “Hey, are you ok?”

Closing her eyes briefly Aki calmed down long enough to say something intelligent without stuttering. "I'm... alright." Total lie. "And thank you for helping me, you didn't have to." Raising up her free hand she pulled back her long silvery hair back behind her. Even so, a few locks still came forward and framed her face or laid on her chest. "I'm..." Aki hesitated here. "I'm Aki," she said at last. No need to bring up more painful memories right? Not if he didn't recognize her for who she was...

You see, Aki and her mother, Anila, looked a lot alike. The only real difference was that Anila was a lot crueler and colder in spirit than Aki was. In fact, her father, Kenaito, looked a lot like Yamiyo as well. The only differences were that instead of being kinder in nature like their children they were much, much colder, especially towards humans and hunters. Kenaito himself radiated darkness rather than seductiveness, and Anila? ... She appeared sweet and kind of a sorts, but her true nature was that of an ice queen. It was a surprise really, that two cold, cruel, harsh people could produce offspring so different in nature to them. And although both looked like their children or their children looked like them, Anila and Kenaito had old blood in them. They still had old age features to themselves, making them appear to be king and queen of olden time. And it was Anila herself who had made a personal appearance to capture Kiyoshi's parents. Anila was a cold, cruel woman. Some say she was the one who held authority in the family. But it had been Kenaito who had tortured Sennyo so...
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 am

Kiyoshi simply let out a nervous smile for he had realized all too late that he had been ranting so much that it barely gave the girl a chance to talk and may have possibly already made a fool out of himself in less than five minutes of meeting her. He listened in as she explained her name towards him. “Aki…. That is a very nice name…. beautiful to match the person it belongs to.” He thought out loud in a low whisper, not actually realizing that he had, as he gave a sort of warm smile towards her in a sort of thankful manner for the fact that she had given him enough consideration to give him her name.

Feeling that since she had given out hers, he should probably give his out as well so he swung the bag back over his right shoulder as he responded. “Well, my name is Kiyoshi, Kiyoshi Hikaru, pleasure to meet you, Aki-san.” As he was introducing himself, Kiyoshi raved his mind for the memory of her name somewhere at some point in his life but quite frankly, he couldn’t ring any bells from there. He could’ve sworn that he heard the name from somewhere though.

After a while, Kiyoshi finally shrugged it off and examined Aki a bit more, seeing if she was telling the truth about her current status. In all honesty, she didn’t really seem alright due to that conflicting expression on her face, which didn’t help the worried one on his own. But he decided to respect her own privacy and not continue on with the matter for he did only know her for about 3 minutes so far. Not knowing what else to say, Kiyoshi nervously scratched the back of his head while trying to come up with something, but it was rather difficult considering that he wasn't a very social person. “So… are you from these parts, Aki-san?”

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 am

Had she not been so suicidal and depressed she might have actually blushed at his comment, but instead her eyes lowered and blurred slightly. Sennyo had said that to her upon many a occasion. J-Just stay calm. Don't think about... about h-him... Great, mental breakdown much? But as her eyesight cleared and she caught sight of Kiyoshi's face she noticed the warm smile on his face. It reminded her vaguely of Sennyo, but at the same time it sparked interest in her slightly.

She was wondering he could still be happy given the fact that he was effectively an orphan. Or had he just hated his parents and actually been glad that they'd been parent-napped? Kiyoshi Hikaru... Its a nice name for a nice guy. ... ... ... Did I just... Yes, you did dear. W-Why are you here? You disappeared--- I know, and I've been trying to get through to you in the past decades or so, but you've always blocked me out. Its about time you got some advice from your conscience isn't it? I... I guess.

"Ahh... n-not exactly. I...." her voice still wavered from crying earlier and she wasn't sure what to say. Where exactly did she live? Her family always moved about from country to country from one lavish 'house' to another. Just tell him you've moved around a lot unless you want to tell him the truth. And do try to stop crying child. You needn't let every word and action tie back to him. You needn't forget either. I-I'm trying... Don't try dear, just do it. Now go on, he's waiting for you to answer him. He's a nice boy, don't keep him waiting.

Swallowing slightly she finished, "I... I've moved around a lot. I guess you can say I live around here since I've... been here awhile lately for a couple of years." It wasn't a total lie. She had been living around here for awhile... if you counted three years as awhile. "Are... Um... Why are you here?" asked Aki clumsily. I hope he didn't notice my blundering... Slowly recovering, Aki stood up a little straighter, trying not to use the wall for support but it wasn't doing much good. She still felt light-headed and exhausted.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 am

As Aki asked her own question, Kiyoshi’s smile sort of went down until he caught himself a second later and went into a more neutral-smile. It was then that his whole purpose of coming to Japan in the first place started entering his mind. The memories of that attack several years back by a certain vampire and the kidnapping of his parents over to who knows where but he did know that it was somewhere in Japan and he was determined to find them, but the only problem was that he had scarce information. All he knew was that it was in Japan and had some form of connection to Cross Academy and that was basically it.

He didn’t really know exactly how to tell her that he was a Vampire Hunter and had his parents kidnapped then hunted vampires for a few weeks in order to grab a plane ticket and head over to Japan in order to find and save his parents from inevitable death, torture or anything else bad. Yeah, Kiyoshi didn’t think that would probably be a very good thing to say especially considering the fact that she was a vampire and all so that might not put her in the happiest mood. ‘Wait… rewind a bit, she’s a vampire?”

Kiyoshi took a closer look at her and it was then that it hit him that the strange connection he was feeling was him sensing her. At first, he was wondering how to react because most vampires he’s seen so far has been wreaking havoc, killing innocence, etc. But so far, she’s done nothing to make him believe that she was in any way monovalent so for some odd reason, he decided not to acknowledge that right now and maybe let that topic raise up again at a later time.

Kiyoshi finally snapped out of it as he remembered that he had actually never answered her question and probably seemed rude to her right now so he just responded. “Well, my parents went away on… business, but then I guess I started missing them so I came over here to Japan just to see them again. Though so far their… business has had them busy since I’ve been here so I have yet to see them so now I’m just going to school here to pass some time, maybe do a little research and all that. Got my own place not to far from here if you wanna check it out sometime.” His face suddenly turned red as he realized what he just said and started ranting again. “Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. I meant if you wanna do something together some time. Wait… Ahh, why can’t I shut up?” Taking that as his cue, Kiyoshi just shut his mouth and shamefully lowered his head.

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:12 am

"Business?... " thought Aki quietly, in the back of her mind she knew he was avoiding telling her the truth. She knew she should just go by his words, but why had he said "research"? He wasn't... He wasn't looking for his parents was he? Even if he was a Vampire Hunter he wouldn't stand a chance against her parents. Before she could clarify on this somewhat he began to blush and apologize again. He's really not all that bad. Mmm yes. Say something, child. He's turning redder and redder by the second.

Aki had managed to smile a little and her tears had managed to stop for the most part. "Mmm its okay. You don't have to apologize. Its alright and I... I'd love to see your place someday and... maybe we can do something together some time?" she replied faintly, still not entirely sure of what she really wanted. "Um... you said research earlier, what did you mean by that? Research on what?" she asked softly, almost afraid to ask.

She was sure he had identified her as a vampire by now... but did he realize who she was? She hoped not. And she hoped even more that he wasn't trying to find her mother and father, but she gave that little chance. He didn't seem like the kind to just abandon those he cared about. Though she did wonder why in the world he was a hunter if he was so... kind hearted?

He's like you dear. He has talent, talent and potential to be a killer, but in his heart and soul he's just as kind and gentle as you are. Whereas you have almost rejected your powers he has accepted them. You could learn a lot from him, child. But... That doesn't matter. Give him a chance. Open up your heart again, will you? I know he was special to you, and still is, but you can't change the past, child. I... I know... And before Aki knew it she was starting to cry again.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 am

Kiyoshi was able to pull of a smile as he heard Aki accept his proposal to see his place sometime and do something together. Kiyoshi just pulled some of his bangs out of his face and placed some of them behind his left ear before shaking his head, feeling a bit odd after doing that and preferred to keep his bangs. Though he was starting to feel just a little bit more comfortable around Aki, Kiyoshi still had a very uncomfortable feeling, but not knowing whether it was because of the fact that she was a vampire or that she was a beautiful female that was actually talking to him.

His smile dropped just a little as she asked him what his research was about. Truthfully, Kiyoshi didn’t know how to explain to a girl, especially a vampire girl, that vampires had kidnapped his parents and he was on a personal mission to find them and brong them back to safety and no matter what the rumors say, he will continue searching to the best of his ability. Yeah… that’s not gonna work.

Before he knew it though, Aki appeared to be crying again and by sheer instinct alone, Kiyoshi quickly stepped up to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders as a means to possibly comfort her a bit, though the fact that he had absolutely know clue as to what she was so upset about didn’t help Kiyoshi accomplish tha mission even a little bit. Placing his head right above her right shoulder, Kiyoshi was in a state of reality loss and wasn’t as necessarily aware of his actions as he was just about a minute ago so he tightened his grop a bit but remained in a loose format to at least give her some space.

Getting quite curious on what was upsetting her so much and feeling that knowing would help him be able to help her mend the pain, Kiyoshi had to ask. “Aki… I don’t mean to get into your personal business or anything like that but… I was wondering… What’s upsetting you so much?”

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:34 pm

A dark shadow stood in the darkest part of the corner and watched the two beings with his green glowing eyes, his half bored eyes narrowed slightly as listened to their discussion from the start, he browsed trough their minds withouth barley any information slipping by his net, waiting for the right moment to either leave or step in he decided to keep himself in the shadow since Kiyoshi appeared he was a vampire hunter after all, the darkness that surrounded him was perfect.

Aki was too mentally unstable to feel his precence at the moment, while kiyoshi had been worried of her so it all played out well, he after all had no desire to start this conversation, he would soon have some far more important business at hand... Aaron was completeley surrounded by darkness as he now stood in his transformed form and his skin (in some parts of his body) was as black as the darkness itself, His aura was also diffrent, with his wings spread wide to better grasp and absorb the darkness itself and shroud himself in it the only things that could clearly be seen was his eyes, unlike Aarón`s original orbs these where more narrow like a cats, yet green in color... his Aura was untamed and wild yet supressed not to attract any unwanted attention...

He had been watching at Aki for a while, well to be honest he had been here from the start before she even showed up, this was the last thing where people could suspect to meet a monster and yet he had to pull these shadows to better hide himself from being seen... soon he was gone...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 am

She hadn't been hugged in awhile, not even from Yamiyo. So when he hugged she was a little shocked and stunned, but allowed herself to let him continue to hug her. It had been a long time since she'd ever been hugged, she thought. Much too long maybe. She didn't want to trust... to let him hold her... to confide in him... to let him know the truth... but she couldn't help it. Not when she so desperately needed and wanted comfort in some form.

He smelled good too, surprisingly. She hadn't expected him to smell so good. Had she been into taking blood, she might have tried something then, but she wasn't. His scent, his warmth, his care. It was almost overwhelming to her. It reminded her of the times she and Sennyo had laid together, to the first time she had met him, all of her memories of him. All the good ones. No sense of guilt, just a little bit of happiness and thankfulness. She had never thought she could feel this happy again. Not even Yamiyo had been able to make her this happy.

Was it just because he was a human? No, she didn't think it was that. Was it because he was new and knew nothing of her? ... But he did know her, something anyway. Maybe that was why. That a person like him, who should hate her and her kind so much, was curious about her in a good way. That he didn't think of her as a monster. That he actually cared about her...

"I..." she began haltingly, still caught up in the happiness, guilt, and sadness all at once. "You... remind me of someone is all," she whispered quietly, silent tears falling. "Someone who no longer breathes this air... someone I still love and care about... someone who I killed..." The last part barely came out as a whisper and she wasn't even sure he had heard her.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Kiyoshi simply stayed there with his arms around Aki as she spoke to him , hearing her speak the words of someone who she had feelings for and apparently, he reminded her of this person in a way. At first, Kiyoshi thought he imagined it though but he thought he heard something about someone she killed, but he wasn’t entirely sure if those words came out of her own mouth or if it just came out of his own mind, either way that seemed pretty strange in a way. Yet he couldn’t help the feeling of dejavu coursing through his body, it was as if he had experienced this exact same situation in a different universe or something. Kiyoshi really couldn’t explain it.

But regardless of that, Kiyoshi continued to keep his arms around her and without knowing it, his arms moved slowly around her waist and his hands latched together as he continued resting on her shoulder. For some reason, that dejavu moment had given him a small level of comfort that allowed him to relax a little around her instead of the usual blushing extremely, the clumsiness or even the constant ranting, just peace, quiet, and a feel of extreme comfort that he hoped the feeling was not only coursing through him but being shared throughout Aki’s body also. ‘This feels… nice.’

Then, after about 2 minutes or so of this, out of some form of reality check just smacking square across the face, Kiyoshi realized what he was doing and then the shy boy inside of him awakened once again. He immediately let go of Aki with his red face back again as he held his head down, afraid to look her in the face. “I-I’m really sorry for that… I-I don’t know what c-came over me. I shouldn’t b-be putting m-my hands on you like that.” With that, Kiyoshi considered just walking away in his shame, but his legs wouldn’t move for some reason so he was frozen.

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Just when Aarón though he was done here something caught his eye, it was an odd feeling, his eyes widened slightly because of it, he saw kiyoshi actually hugging aki, this suprised him, he had never actually seen a vampire hug someone let alone a human hugging a vampire, for some reason he could not explain he wanted to be a part of that hug, he was so cold inside...

Without realizing it he stepped forward with his right arm streched out towards the two of them, the second he stepped out in the light he stopped, not because he wanted to avoid the light narrowing from a corridor, but because someone saw him, a random human had caught a glimpse of him, he had lost focus at the task at hand and had become careless, the human off course screamed in horror of what she saw and could not belive her eyes, a lot of people became alert but Aarón was no where to be found anymore...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:56 am

His warmth and care made her relax a little and become calmer. Just when she was about to fall into him a little more he pulled away apologizing. The sudden warmth disappearing caused her to shiver faintly. He was frozen, with... embarrassment? or was it shock? shyness? Aki wasn't too sure.

She was going to tell him it was okay, and that it was actually... thoughtful of him to do so, that he had helped her more than he could ever know, but at that exact moment a human girl let out a scream that brought Aki back to reality: that she was looking for Yamiyo and Hanashi. Aki became vaguely aware of a somewhat familiar vampire in the area, but just as quickly as she was aware of it, it disappeared.

Before Kiyoshi could really react, Aki took hold of his arm and knowing she'd regret this, she used her Shadow Travel. Humans were already beginning to gather and collect and Aki couldn't risk being found by humans with a human. Rumors were already spreading about Yamiyo and Hanashi. If rumors spread about her with a human as well things could get ugly because vampires would be bound to find out and eventually her parents. She didn't want them to ruin someone else's life again, not if she could help it this time.

The world Kiyoshi saw would be extremely different than what Aki saw. She saw the paths clearly and easily, a sparkling night full of wonder and mystery. What Kiyoshi saw, Aki could only guess at. He was most likely being surrounded in a world full of darkness. If he looked down it would be as if he were walking on thin air and he would likely begin to lose his footing trying to walk on ground when ground didn't exist in this place. Faint afterimages of the buildings and others objects would appear, but it wouldn't matter. They phase through it all in this world. Hopefully Kiyoshi wouldn't try to use reason or logic to navigate.

"Don't let go of me. You'll get lost. Hold onto me tightly, please. And... it'll help if you just close your eyes," she said, her voice light and coming out like a whisper. For you see, all things in this world were like smoke. It was there and yet not there at the same time, so you could walk through "solid" objects without worry or injury. The only problem was that you couldn't stay in this world for a very long amount of time or else you'd lose your body. As the words escaped her she held onto his hand tightly. He would feel a faint grip on him, but it wouldn't feel tight. Few things in this world felt or appeared to be what it was, which was people who weren't familiar with the Shadow World often got lost if they lost their guide. But for others like herself, they could see the paths clearly and had little difficulty navigating the world.

She wondered about where they should go. She could only spend maybe ten, fifteen minutes of the real world in here after spending an hour or so in here earlier and having used Shadow Travel so much earlier... Where should they go? She had to be careful and choose a spot where no people would be at it. The Sun Dorms was a good choice, but where in the Sun Dorms?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Kiyoshi continued t stand, frozen as he waited for Aki’s response, would be mad, angry, perhaps any other negative emotion? Kiyoshi never did get those answered for he suddenly heard a girl screaming, which had brought the young hunter back to reality of his current situation. ‘Man, I have to be beyond late to class now.” Just as the thought passed him, he had felt the presence of what would be a vampire, not Aki but this time, it was another vampire and not too long ago… it was right behind her. Kiyoshi had figured that this presence of a vampire was the cause of said scream. It was then that the question rose through his head of exactly why were there vampires in this school, in the broad of daylight.

Before Kiyoshi could even bother to formulate some sort of idea, he felt Aki’s hand on his arm and suddenly… he couldn’t see anything. For some odd reason, his eyelids were closed so he slowly opened them to only see more darkness, the closest he was to seeing was just outlines of who knows what. Kiyoshi took a step and looked down but he also saw nothing. It was as if he was levitating in the air. Kiyoshi continued to attempt his walking while having a weird stance as an attempt to not fall, possibly to his death.

“Whoa!” He said instinctively as a building suddenly appeared and went right through him in a rather unexplainable fashion. "Don't let go of me. You'll get lost. Hold onto me tightly, please. And... it'll help if you just close your eyes," “Umm, ok” Kiyoshi responded and instantly closed[/color] He then felt her hand tighten around his own, which actually caused an absentminded smile on his face. After a little while of this, the question in his mind started to grow to a question out his mouth. “Aki, where are we exactly?”

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:33 am

Where are we? Good question... She contemplated over the thought for a few fleeting seconds. "Honestly, I'm not sure where exactly on Earth we're at. But... I call this place the Shadow Realm Right now we're traveling through shadows you could say. And we'll be out in a few minutes in Earth time. Time here is a sort of illusion, which is why you can get lost here forever because you'd think its only been a few minutes but it could have been days." And if I wanted to kill you all I'd have to do is leave you here... thought Aki silently.

She wasn't sure why she had brought him. She could have just traveled on her own and avoided people talking about her. Why had she brought Kiyoshi with her anyway? Well, at least if he wants to kill me he can't since he won't be able to get out of here without my help... thought Aki darkly. But she recompensed. He hadn't done anything yet, in fact he seemed almost incapable of doing anything to harm her... or anyone else for that matter. But she knew better. Looks could be deceiving.

You know, since he can't kill you now or hurt you... why don't you ask him what's really been bugging you? ... I don't know... Should I? I mean... once we get out of here he could-- Choose a place to emerge that he won't be able to outright attack you in then. But I don't know where... I don't know if I should stay in the Sun Dorms or go the Moon Dorms-- Well, think about this logically. The worse that can happen if you stay in the Sun Dorms is that a human skipping school will find you. The worse that can happen if you go to the Moon Dorms is that the eternals get him AND you. ... I guess you're right... And why do-- Vampire just sounds sooo monstrous, don't you think? People make vampires out to be such bad beings. I prefer the term 'Eternals' or 'Immortals', much less threatening and dark.

She had to admit that her conscious was a bit right. The word 'vampire' did have a pretty bad ring and history to it. But 'eternals' and 'immortals' didn't sound half as bad or evil... Now, how to go about asking him about her parents and his parents? There were a multitude of things she could say but which one was the least painful one?

"Kiyoshi... when you said you were here to do research, you meant you were looking for where you're parents were right? And not just where on their business trip because that doesn't make sense, you're talking about..." she paused momentarily both in speech and movement so that she stood beside of him. It was only then that she realized how tall he was compared to her, not extremely tall, but a good head or so taller. And his face... it looked so... sweet and gentle, as if he really couldn't harm a single soul. Maybe this would be harder than she thought. "... about where your parents are being held... aren't you?" she asked softly after what seemed like hours had gone by.

As her voice died away she silently hoped and prayed that he wouldn't jump to conclusions or get emotional or get angry. She wasn't even sure how she wanted him to react. For a few seconds there she wondered: would I care if he killed my parents?. She didn't have an answer. Sure her parents had done some... unjustifiable things to her, but they were still her parents. So what if they killed the man she loved... so what if they tried to make her drink his blood and taste his flesh... ... so what if they had practically disowned her... ... ... so what if they had tried to assassinate her... ... ... ... so what if, okay so maybe they had done a LOT of wrong things to her. That didn't mean they had to die for it... did it?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 am

Kiyoshi nodded as Aki explained where they were in terms of dimensions, pretending like he knew exactly what she was talking about. In reality however, Kiyoshi had quite a bit of trouble understanding exactly what she was telling him. The mechanics behind it all was a bit too complicated, even for his tastes. The only thing he could possibly figure out in his head and answer was that they were probably actually in a shadow in the real world. Though it was only a theory, it seemed to make sense to him or at least as much sense as he could possibly make in all this. But it wasn’t too unbelievable for Kiyoshi has seen many vampires with supernatural abilities, even Kiyoshi had a few tricks up his sleeve so there was no real need to be alarmed.

‘Aww man, I’m definitely late to class now.’ The thought ran through Kiyoshi’s head as he remembered that he still had yet to actually go to his classroom in all this distraction and chaos. Kiyoshi actually started wondering exactly what Aki’s reason for bringing him here was. I mean, sure a girl screamed but why go through all the trouble of going to another realm for who knows how long when this kind of stuff seemed to naturally come along the way in the path of a “Night Nester” as Kiyoshi would sometimes call Vampires at times.

Aki would then go on to catch Kiyoshi’s attention once more by asking him a series of questions that, piece by piece, were making more and more uncomfortable as she asked them. After her first sentence, Kiyoshi had halted all movements and just kept his eyes on her as she continued on with her series until she was finished. Kiyoshi did nothing for a while but stand there, looking at her with a very serious expression. A few dozen flashbacks running through his head. Once he started to speak, his voice suddenly got a lot steadier and deeper. “Aki, why are you asking me this?”

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything after all... Too late now. It wasn't like she could go back in time or anything. Had she been human she might have flinched at his gaze slightly and looked away, but she wasn't so she could only look right back at him and see his pain and remember her own pain. I won't cry. I can't cry... I can't...

Swallowing slightly both as a way to begin answering him and to calm herself down somewhat, she answered him. "Before I tell you why... I just want you to know one thing: I'm grateful that you don't hate me. You're doing me a lot of good by not hating me, you really are." She paused for a few moments or what would feel like minutes to Kiyoshi, to let that little message sink in.

This time she looked away from his gazing eyes and gentle face. "When you first saw me I'm sure you could have sworn you've seen me before somewhere. The truth is... you have in a roundabout way." She paused again, this time more so because she knew she'd probably regret ever telling him this. "My mother and I look a lot alike... I know you care about them but please, don't go looking for them."
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 am

Kiyoshi looked straight into Aki’s eyes, no emotion or expression on his face whatsoever, for a good while before blinking. Kiyoshi waited patiently for her answer in what seemed like an eternity before he actually finally got it. Once he did though, Kiyoshi did nothing for a second other than cross his arms. In all honesty, it was safe to say that Kiyoshi was in a bit of denial at this point in time, that he didn’t want to believe what she was implying to him. Kiyoshi continued looking onto her as she turned her gaze from him for a reason he wasn’t quite sure of.

Taking it upon himself for confirmation purposes, he walked a bit closer to Aki and lifted his left hand, placing it gently on her chin before forcing her face in his direction. Normally, Kiyoshi wouldn’t touch someone, especially a female like this due to his shyness among many other reasons but this situation had an effect on him that was different from a regular situation. This situation was completely personal to him, which would change him somewhat. At this point in time, he was no longer a shy boy that everyone usually made him out to be most of the time. His face was no longer gentle or kind but serious and determined.

Once he finally got a clean look at her face, Kiyoshi would get his confirmation. As he looked onto her, a lightning flashed in Kiyoshi’s mind as a means to bring him back to that day, that day where it was raining heavily and a thunderstorm was present. Once again, lightning flashed and in Kiyoshi’s mind, it triggered a memory relapse that showed her, the woman at command when they were taken away. Kiyoshi took a deep sigh, not exactly sure how to react to this.

It was a pretty safe thing to say that Kiyoshi really admired Aki’s beauty, but . Kiyoshi smiled a bit, some say that it’s always the most beautiful that are the most dangerous and Aki’s supposed mother did have a strong resemblance to her, but he never did think that she was beautiful in any way before thinking about it just now, probably because of the coldness that ran through her heart. After a quick thought, Kiyoshi finally opened his mouth, but then closed it again. The vision of having his parents taken away from him running over his head over and over again was driving him in a bad way. “…Aki…” Kiyoshi just looked on, his breathing quickening with each second until he just couldn’t look anymore.

Once his left eye started to become watery, Kiyoshi quickly turned around and started walking in the opposite direction, using his sleeve to wipe his left eye as he continued walking. Kiyoshi didn’t know what to think, should he hate her now? Should he interrogate her? Everything in his mind was telling him yes but his gut and heart had other ideas. This was definitely one of the more confusing times of his life.

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 pm

She twitched slightly as he took hold of her chin. No one had really physically touched her like this other than Yami. He wanted to look at her face, she could tell that much and lifted her head up slightly. She could see the memories coming back to him in his eyes... the pain was obvious, but the confusion seemed to draw her to him the most.

It must be confusing for him... and hard for him to accept. My mother and I are so different, and yet we bear the same resemblance. I don't know what to say or do because I don't know the right words to say. And I don't want to trigger anymore memories. But I want to help... help end your pain. she thought quietly, sadly.

And she wondered then, how was it that her brother could stand feeling everyone's emotions? How could he bear to feel people's sadness? People's pains? .. How did he manage to stay around her for so long if she were always in a world of darkness?

She was brought back into reality as she faintly heard him attempt to speak. She looked up at him, half ready to bear his oncoming words or punishment, but he said nothing, only her name.

He began to walk now, and her arm had been slack, but it quickly tightened as he reached his limit. She held onto him tighter now, if that was possible. "... I never wanted to tell you this... Not like this, but I don't know how you'll react and this is the safest way I can ask you," she explained, reminding him that he couldn't just run off, even if she wanted him to run away and never come back...

"I'm sorry..." she murmured quietly. "Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but I needed to know... And I don't want to see someone else die. So please don't try to find them. Its likely to have already been too late." Swallowing Aki focused on the material world. Where could she leave him? She was tiring, fast. They needed to leave soon. She didn't want to think about what could happen if she lost consciousness in here.

And she found it. The shadows of a large tree along the wall dividing the two dorms. For his sake she chose the side of the wall on the Sun Dorm's side. She tugged his hand slightly and began to walk that way. Normally she enjoyed the Shadow Realm and its hidden beauties, but... now it seemed to reflect the memories of both her past and his. Darkness and shadowy forms of people, animals, and buildings... It all seemed surreal. It almost made you want to stay here forever with your memories alone. The memories that you held dear to you and would never forget. The people you love and care about... The world you might have once loved before it turned into a living nightmare and hell.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Kiyoshi forcibly stopped as he felt Aki tighten her grip on his hand, indicating that she was trying to stop him from going any further. Kiyoshi didn’t bother to turn around as he felt her tightened grip, ignoring the possible bruise that she might have been leaving behind as she held on to him, giving Kiyoshi the impression that she was indeed a pretty strong vampire herself, but then again, to Kiyoshi, would that matter in his mind at all? Would there be a possibility that Aki’s potential power could be used against him? OR perhaps maybe even for him? The only sure thing he could think was that he didn’t know what to think at this point.

Kiyoshi did however, listen closely as Aki spoke to him again. Paying close attention as a means to possibly see what she was thinking herself through her words and actions. Once she had finished talking, Kiyoshi slowly turned around a look at her straight in the eyes with that same serious and yet emotionless expression on. “So you would rather me just throw in the towel and sweep it under the rug? Perhaps pretend that this trip to Japan that costed tousands of dollors as pretty much a vacation and forget that my parents exist?.”

As soona s Kiyoshi said thatm he noticed that both he and Aki was now in the previous world they were prior to being dragged into the Shadow Realm, somewhere between two of the dorms at their school. He then felt Aki’s grip on him as she walked towards a direction that Kiyoshi would obviously have no clue as to where it lead, but he simply followed her anyways, wondering exactly how she’d react to his previous statement. He simply watched her as they continued on, wondering exactly how he was going to explain that on his first day, he was extremely late to class.

Kiyoshi

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue May 25, 2010 1:32 am

"No... I..." but Aki trailed off. Where exactly was she going with this? As she walked away and felt a slight pull she realized she was still holding Kiyoshi's hand. She walked slower now, not knowing why she wouldn't let go of him. Finally, after several minutes she let go of his hand.

Why... Why did I hold onto him? she thought silently. She quickened her pace if only a little towards the Moon Dorms. She hoped he wouldn't still be following her. But a small part of her wanted him to continue following her. A part of her wanted to help him somehow as impossible as that was.

With a start she realized what Kiyoshi meant to her. He was a way for her to forgive herself in a sense. She might have destroyed another ages ago... but... maybe she could at least undo one wrong? But... wouldn't she die in the process?

I would die... but... I thought I wanted to die... don't I? she thought to herself, confused. She stopped momentarily and recollected her thoughts on Kiyoshi, on her parents, on the world, on life...

I... I do want to die in a way but... But what? Here was a chance to redeem herself and undo the wrongs done, but what did that mean? Little right? Wrong. M-Maybe I can undo all the wrongs I've done... except for... for that one...

She had a little more hope now, but not much. She was nothing to the vampire society now. Nothing... What power did she have? She was never meant to be a pureblood. She'd never use her pureblooded powers. She didn't have the heart to fight. She might have the will and desire but the heart? No... Never... And that would stop her every time. That was why she needed Yami. She needed Yami to protect her, keep her safe. But wasn't she ruining his life by doing that then?

Why had this boy confused her so much?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content