Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Diva EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Diva EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Diva EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Diva EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Diva EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Diva EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Diva EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Diva EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Diva EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Diva

3 posters

Go down

Diva Empty Diva

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 am

It was cool at night and Diva wore a white outfit. She stared from behind the trees the night class building where the night class took classes in, along with the day class. "Finally, something fun." Diva said. Phantom who stood behind Diva looked at her. "Stick to the plan, Diva." Diva said nothing. "Diva, stick to the-" Diva took out her sword and stabbed him. His blood splattered on her face and Diva smiled. "Don't tell me what I already know Phantom," pulling her blade out. She then walked towards one of the outside hallways.
She then bites her lip and creates a platform at her feet before rising up in the air. She can now clearly see the windows of the nightclass. Inside one, Diva could see Saya. She went right back down to the ground. Phantom and Dark ran to her. "Second floor fourth window on my left." She sighed as she flipped back her hair. Phantom then grabbed Diva and Dark closer to him, before all of them turned into pure electricity and went traveling from one lamp to another, until they got to the front door and a bit way from the door. They then turned back to their normal selves. Diva, was the first to move she practically ran to the staircase.
When she got in the hallway where Saya's classroom was on. She immdiately began to sing softly, her song of blood throwing her voice so it would sound like it came from another place. Phantom, Dark and Diva were all immune to the song from being used to it.

Within the classrooms students ears began to slowly bleed, a lot of people freaked out. Diva smiled as she heard their cries of terror, fear and confusion.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Diva Empty Re: Diva

Post by Clous Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:36 am

Clous sighed waking up in his room. So mayb editching class was the best option tonight. He sense Diva near by along with her little man group seemed like they were up to something. He sat up brushing his hair with his hand and chaking it. Once again it was messy as hell but he didn't mind as much, instead grabbing his 9mm and tucking it behind his back in the back pocket of his white skinnies and put on a black V-neck shirt before grabbing his Katar and splitting it into the two swords and folding the handles down.

"What a pain, I had no idea they would move so soon." He yawned, his eye going red a bit as he smelled blood. "That sound...it's Diva alright." He looked over to the blood tablets and sighed leaving them as he picked up one of hte swords and held it over his shoulder. This is gonna be fun....not.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 am

Diva sung a very high note. She could hear the glass shattering and lots of noises. Diva sighed. "Do you hear that Phantom, Dark? Its the greatest sound in the world." Diva could then see the doors open. Diva then pulled out a mask from a pocket, along with Phantom and Dark. "I don't see the point of wearing these things." Diva said before walking toward Saya's Classroom. She's not sticking to the plan! Phantom thought, he then tried to shock her. But Diva created a blood platform to block the attack. Phantom knew that he couldn't shout anything out to her it would risk loosing their cover, so instead he pulled Dark with him and continued going according to plan. Diva then began to laugh as she sliced down anyone in her way. Having one thing in her mind. Older Sister Saya! We can finally play together again! She thought before biting her lip and creating a blood platform to block some attacks. She continued to move until she came to the doorway. She looked inside the classroom, there were vampires on the floor in front of her with blood coming from their ears along with other vampires. Diva could see her sister looking at her not moving and behind her, Haji. "Nice to see you older Sister Saya." Diva said, smiling sadistcally under her mask. She then walked in the classroom, stepping on vampires as she came in.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 am

Clous walked into the campus looking around . He coudl see students on the floor, or rather the weaker ones. "What a pain in the ass," he sighed stepping over them and making his way upstairs. He could sense Saya and Haji. No doubt Diva was there too but her friends seemed to be doing something else. Wonder who I should go after? Once on the floor he looked around seeing a bit of a mess. "Oh boy..." He paused for a moment before calling out. "Diva, didn't your mother ever teach you to clean up when you were done playing?" His eyes glanced around looking for the other two while his impulse swelled in his core. He could feel his power movinga bit quicker than normal.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm

"Diva, didn't your mother ever teach you to clean up when you were done playing?" Diva turned around and saw Clous. "Hello." She said. "Cleaning up collapsed bodies of weaklings is boring. I want to play a game..." Diva then looked back at Saya. "With my beloved Older Sister. And your not welcome to play with us." She then created several platforms of blood from in front, behind, sides, above and below Clous and launched them all at him. Though before she could get a hit the floor rose up in two places below her and before all the platforms of blood. Diva's immdiate reaction was to get away from the floor, which now turned into a hand. Unfortunately she was caught. "Let me go!" She yelled as she struggled. She then created a lot of platforms and launched them at the floor hand, only to have them be broken by another raised floor.

Meanwhile, Phantom could see what Diva was doing from a wire in the wall. He then used his electricity powers to raise the floor to block Diva's attacks and to capture her. The plan was for us to see who is on Victor's side and to try to get more on his side, not to attack Saya or Clous. Espically not Clous. Phantom thought. He watched as Diva struggled. "Stop it Phantom, let her go." Dark said. Phantom looked at Dark. Can't stand to see her like this. Dark thought. "We must stop her for the sake of the plan."Phantom said. I thought he would go with this, I guess I was wrong. Phantom thought. "Screw the plan." Dark said. "Screw the plan? Do you not know how important this is?"

(OOC: I'm not going to take over Saya..or Haji. Think I'm able to rp Diva well cause she's close to Road Kamelot from D gray man. Sorry for late post, forgot the plan. Haa should've written it down. But I did now.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 am

Clous smirked nodding to Haji as he turned and went straight for Dark and Phantom, only stopping about a few yards from them. He tapped his forehead lightly as he whistles. "I can hear you you know?" He smirked raising his hand and forcing an impulse in the general direction, even if they didn't get hurt it would...flush them out atleast.

((Short...sorry. But did you want me to RP as Saya and Haji?))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:42 am

(OOC:That'll be nice....)

"I can hear you, you know?" "Shit!" Phantom cursed before bolting out of the room and into the hallway. His control over Diva was gone and she landed on her feet. "Someone ruined the game before it even began." She said, unhappily while pouting. And I can think of only one person that would do something like that, though I'll deal with them later for now... "Lets ignore that little interupption, older sister. We shouldn't let a little interupption like that spoil the fun of playing a game with a dear sister after not playing with her for a long time." Diva said.

In the hallway....
"I'm going with Diva. I can't stand being here with you." Dark said walking away. "Go ahead." Phantom. "Go ahead and do it, be with her but she'll stab you if you get in her way." Dark stopped walking and leaned against a wall with his arms crossed.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:30 am

"She'll probably kill you for no reason at all." CLlous' figure slowly collected as time caught up with him once more. "Look, I don't know what you guys are up to. And honestly I couldn't care less, but you ruined my nap and now i'm pissed. So what are you doing here?"

-----

Haji took a step back after handing Saya her sword. He had no need to step in if she didn't ask it of him. Of course if she was pressed to hard he would obviously jump in without a second thought. "Be careful."

Saya nodded holding her sword tightly as she took a step back. "This game's getting a little old sister. You caused all this chaos just to get to me? I feel so important. But before we...play, tell me what's going on here Diva!"

((Once again...short. I'm sorry, I'll do better. Just a little tired with finals and all.))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 am

Diva smiled. "Isn't it obvious sister or were you sleeping all this time? Tsk, tsk. Its very rude to sleep when you have vistors you know." She then casually cut her hand with her sword and let the blood fall down on the floor. And created a platform, though it was truly more than one blood platform. She jumped on the platform. "I can careless what Victor is going to do." She said as she moved the platform she was on around. Diva noticed that her fingers had blood trailing on it and licked it off. "Just to make this game even more fun, let's set some boundaries!" The platforms below her began to move and form a box around both Diva and Saya. Diva jumped off her platform and it then became the roof part of the box. "Now the game begins!" Diva said before charging toward her sister.

"Look, I don't know what you guys are up to. And honestly I couldn't care less, but you ruined my nap and now i'm pissed. So what are you doing here?" Phantom and Dark both turned their heads. Dark immdiately began laughing. "Nap time? What are you in preschool? Its night time, shouldn't you be awake? Or are you one of those vampires that wishes to be human so much that they change their sleep schedule? I bet you have human friends too! Though I wouldn't blame you..if they are girls who are NOT ugly." Phantom leaned against the wall again. "Is that all you can think about Dark?" "As for you, what will you do with the information? Try to stop us? We'll- Well I'll keep coming back for sure. I'll do almost anything to get rid of those lowly creatures called humans. As for my comarade, I don't know." He then faced the wall and turned into pure electricity, he moved through the wires hoping to get out of the building. Leaving only Dark behind.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

(ooc:can I join? while i can be active for a while. . . )

"That's a really high pitch note,but being oblivious of it lessens the damage it does" Ryuu thought as he sees two night class student fall in front of him with their ears bleeding "if you worry about it too much" Ryuu pointed at the door "you'll be finished" suddenly the door flew open as Ryuu points at it "now where could they be having fun?" Ryuu walked to the hallway looking at the other students who tries to stand up.As he continues to walk at the hallway following the sound "it seems something serious to make all this mess" he thought until he suddenly saw lots of blood not on the floor. . .but forming a wall "t-this is something really serious" he whispered then grinned.
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 am

Saya bit her finger and feed the blood into her sword as she moved back to keep some distance between herself and her sister. "Starting something like this, are you mad?" Taht was a pointless question to ask, and she knew it.

---

Clous smirked and shrugged a bit. "No, I was tired adn that's about all. And yeah I do have human friends, if that's such a problem then I sure as hell would love for you to try and do something about it. But before you even think about it. Keep in mind, I will kill you." Clous smirked leveling his gun, he made sure he had anti-bullets loaded in. "These wont kill you right off, but they'll sure as hell hurt." He smiled cocking the gun.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Diva saw Saya move back. "Oh think of it as practice sister! The more we fight the more you will stay alive longer in the future! It'll be a shame to have one of the last two members of our family die in 10 seconds." Diva threw her sword at Saya, while still going towards her. She was fully prepared to use any one of the many platforms she created and fully expecting Saya to dodged the sword and try to slice her.

----

Dark tried not to look so surprised that the gun was aimed at him. He quickly looked up and down the hall looking for an escape route. When he couldn't find any he just looked at his own shadow.
While looking at his own shadow he saw Clous' shadow. A plan quickly formed into his mind. "Shoot me all you like. But that's not going to stop me from doing the one thing I really want to do here." He then vanished into his own shadow and quickly transported to Clous' shadow. Holding out his arm to transport quickly again and again as he traveled towards the room Diva is in.

(OOC:Looks a bit like Yoruichi's shunpo AKA flash step. Think Diva is a bit Occ and it took me hours (3-6) just to try to post this! When it only took 5 - 10 minutes to type this all up.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Saya swung her sword to parry the thrown blade and quickly ran for Diva. "You're hopeles!" She growled while cutting her thumb and letting her right arm trail behind her while she swing the sword at Diva with one hand.

--------

Reading minds had an advantage or two. Clous smirked using his dijin to move infront of him and fire a burst of impulse from his full body on a shallow arc. This created a line by pushing through the floor and walks, stress from the preassure cracks threatened to bring the bulding down but Clous kept it in control so such a thing didn't happen. Though mostly out of boredom Clous aimed wher eDark should have been and fired. He had no faith that the bullets would hit nore did he care too much.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 am

(ooc:ahaha I got left behind again gomenasai)

"Looks like this is not a common fight for survival" Ryuu thought while leaning on the wall of near the door of the room "if I join in I'm sure fun awaits...and death is also there" he thought "its not like I'm afraid to die but I have some unfinished things I have to..." Ryuu suddenly fell down "darn they're not vampires...they are the vampires" he said in a low voice avoiding being heard "its better stay here and watch the rest of the fight just their aura makes me wanna throw up" he said as he continues to listen to their conversation "its better this way than the other one."
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Dark had gotten hit by the bullet. He fell down and once he hit the ground he cried out Diva's name. Struggling to get up and when he eventually did he whipped out his wings. Then flew upward toward the ceiling. Damn, this hurts. Can't last long before I pass out. He thought.
------
Diva put a platform up in front of her. While at the same time sending one to her sword. She then broke other platforms into small petal like shapes before sending them all to Saya in different directions. Though as the wave of petals rushed toward Saya, Diva could hear someone calling her name. "Sounds like someone is calling for me. Too bad I'm too busy now."
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm

"What are you even trying to do here?" He paused for a moment watching him go off. "You know Diva couldn't care less about you right? Why crawl after someone who has no qualms about even your well being? Are you that desperate?"

--------

Saya swung her hand forward letting the blood swirl out in a wide volume to create a shielding platform which protected her. She dashed out moving next to Diva and swinging her sword toward her sisters mid section.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:57 am

"What are you even trying to do here?" Dark gave him no reply. "You know Diva couldn't care less about you right? Why crawl after someone who has no qualms about even your well being? Are you that desperate?" Dark stopped in his tracks. "Ha! Says the one with humans friends. It must've been dfficult at first not to consume one. It probably still is. Why put yourself through all that torture? You must really want friend's badly." He then continued to move upward and took out his kurisagama and tore a hole in the roof. He flew through the hole and began to head for the room Diva is in. When he finally did he could see Diva still in a battle with Saya.

---------------------
Diva almost wasn't able to block Saya's attack and just barely created a platform to block the attack. For Diva's next move she then surrounded herself with platforms. Which looked like a rectangular prism that had Diva inside of it. Diva then began raising more platforms and put them all in different places of the big box both Saya and Diva are in before raising the platform she stood on higher until it almost touched the roof of the big box.

(OOC:Feel like rping as Ariane now...)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Clous sighed a bit as he walked toward the room where Diva and Saya were. "That's not it at all you idiot," he muttere. "Only a true vampire with a sense of self control has the balls to even hang around humans and succesfully form a bond with them. Afterall we can't realyl survive for long withtout them." He paused for a momen tlooking it othe room and watching the fight.

------

Saya winced catching her breat has she watched Diva. How much longer can I keep this up, i've been so busy with studying and trying to figure out what's going on that I haven't had a decent meal in a little while. she let out another sigh as she lunged her blade into the main platform Diva was standont on and twisted he rsword forcing small cracks to travel from her blade throug the platform. she grunted twisting it one last time and pulling her sword free forcing the platform to break. She fell bac kpanting a bit as she stood up.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 am

(occ: Kinda not want to rp as Diva anymore)

The platform Diva was standing on shattered due to Saya's attack. As Diva fell from the platform she controlled another platform to come under her, before controlling the other platforms to surround herself. "You look tired sister. But you can't be tired already. Unless you really are that weak. How disappointing if I did overestimated your limits. Well this is start to not get fun anymore." She said before moving all the platforms except the one that surrounded her into one, including the one that formed a big box. "I think I'll wait a bit longer before I battle you again, sister." She said before controlling her box and the other platforms out the room's window.

Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Saya dropped to her knees panting, with Haji quickly moving to her side. She shook her head showing that she was ok and stood up turnign to Clous. "Ithink I'll take your offer."

Clous nodded before walking toward her. "But first, you need to get some rest, you're not looking to well."

((won't need to see her too much so it's ok))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum