Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone)

3 posters

Go down

A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) Empty A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone)

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 pm

It was past sunset, Ariane looked up at the sky. It was just yesterday when she had opened a package given to her from her father. What was inside that package was another fan. The reason her father gave her another fan was so her attacks would be stronger, though her father also knew that it would take her awhile to get used to it and his suggestion to get use to it was to train every single day. The name of this fan is Noir L'arc en ciel (black rainbow). Then earlier today, after a long talk with Akira and Ichi, Akira then gave her two more guns, which were much more smaller than her usual one. One was black which was called Death another one was a silver which was called Kiss. Also when Ariane finally got BRS (Black Rock Shooter) back, it rejected her before shooting off a light blue spell bullet instead of the usual dark blue colored. As for Death Kiss it seemed to respond to her immdiately and two pictures appeared on it. To that, Akira said that's how you know their active.
Ariane looked around at the empty pathway and then began to start patrolling Cross Academy. The only reason she did this was for the day class. As she jogged around the campus, Ariane looked at her sides where death kiss and its holster was hidden, her skirt where the holster and BRS were and the inside of her jacket where both of her fans were hidden within a hidden pocket. Whew all these weapons I swear my speed is slowing down, oh well I'll get used to it soon. Ariane stopped running and stretched within the outside hall of the school. She then touched her toes. Though weapons aren't the only thing that's been changed, I'm also beginning to wear shorts under my skirt... She thought. She saw strands of her blonde hair fall in her face and pushed them back. She was now not hating her appearance after hearing a lot of sane people comment on it. Ariane stood up and looked around for awhile before continuing on her path.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) Empty Re: A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone)

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Aaròn stepped into his room trough the window, he wrote a quick note to his sister that he would be gone for a quite a good while, he also wrote something about a new Guardian that would be assigned to personally protect Luna, off course he had other duties but foremost Luna... he had personally requested that.

After he was done writing the note he put it on the table where anyone could see it, he then walked out of his room picked up everything he needed and left the hall, walking outside there his eyes met Ariane, he stopped, and with a blank expression gazed at her, he hold onto some book`s between his arm and shoulder, he wore his usual academy cloth, with the back of his tail coat dancing with the wind that blew outside, his hair hadly moved he stood behind some shadows away from direct sunlight, he seemed to wait for something...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone) Empty Re: A walk around run around jog around grounds (open to anyone)

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 am

Ariane then stopped walking and began to look around. She had sensed a vampire somewhere, she then heard a snap. Ariane then turned around and began to run into the direction she heard a snap, she quickly pulled out Death. It didn't take Ariane too long to see two day class girls on the ground. Ariane stopped walking and approached them. "What are you two doing out here? Your not suppose to be out of your dorms. Theres a reason for that you know." Ariane crossed her arms as she waited for a reply from one of the Day Class girls. "We just wanted to take pictures of the campus at night. That's all, we didn't think there will be any harm in taking pictures." "May I see them?" Ariane asked, there was no authority in her tone just pure curosity. The day class girls gave the pictures to her and Ariane looked through them. They were pretty good pictures of the scenery at Cross Academy and some had amazing yet weird angles to it which made Ariane wonder how they could've taken a shot from a angle like that. Ariane had look through each picture carefully and saw no shots that had anything else but scenery. "They're pretty good." Ariane said as she handed the pictures back to the day class girls. "Though its best for you to go back to your dorms now, you know before a teacher sees you or worse Mr. Headmaster." Ariane said. The day class girls nodded their heads and went on their way back to the dorms. Ariane looked around again knowing that if vampires are now able to spread their wings even more that they might try to take blood from the girls. Which would be not so good for Ariane, since not only was she being weighed down by weapons which probably slowed her speed by 5% to 8% and speed is one of the huge factors of her dance. The other thing that made it not so good for Ariane was the fact how she wasn't use to having a lot of weapons, 2 fans and 3 guns. For a long time she's been use to have just a fan and a gun, but she had to get use to having 5 sooner or later.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Aarón was slightly suprised that she did not notice her, yet there he was standing outside the academy, in his normal form, he awaited a transport a transport that would take him away from this hell hole... to be honest Aarón had liked his time here... but ever since Victor showed up, well lets just say things have started to stir up a notch...

Aarón was glad none the less that he could feel relived to get someone to watch Luna`s back while he was gone... a professional that`s right, he entrusted Luna`s life in this Guardian`s hands, later he would owe him if everything went well, an old fashioned black car came to the Academy from the main gate, it rolled in and stopped just about 10 meter`s from Aarón the engines went shut and a man stepped out, he greeted Aarón and apologised for being late, he asked if he had been waiting long, Aarón did not answer... a maid stepped out from the front door next to Aarón she held up a umbrella, once it covered Aarón`s face he stepped into the sunlight followed by the maid, he went into the car with the door shut after him, the engines started soon he would be gone.... Aarón closed his eyes and sighed... how long will it take for me to get back here? he wondered... a month? a year? he did not know...

[EXIT]

OOC: im gonna make a new char
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 am

Well normally I wouldn't excatly allow it but since there hardly is anyone here. I'll allow it...
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm

why is that?
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 am

Aarón Scarlet wrote:why is that?
Well having more than one character that your rping seems more like something you work for after awhile. Though I have noticed that I kinda let people go around all free and stuff, which is not excatly going by the rules that's posted. If my memory is right about the rules. Ah well no point in trying to put a tight leash now....
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Well it does say that multiple characters are allowed. And he has been her regardless so I don't see a problem with it.

btw Aaron..this is considered spam if you wer still wondering.

of course you can always fix this by placing OOC: (Out of character) before typing to keep it rom being as such.

Code:
OOC: Well it does say that multiple characters are allowed. And he has been her regardless so I don't see a problem with it.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:25 am

(OOC:....Did everyone say what they want to? Good cause this topic is made out of 4 IC and 6 OC. Either way its okay for Aaron to make a 2nd character. I should've put Diva in this topic..I was thinking about it but then I thought..nah. I think I'll make another patrol topic and this time put Diva in there..)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:49 am

Well this one was all thrown out of wack..we can just scrub the option of continuing and just cut it off where it's at and try again in another topic.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 am

Topic is already locked...only admins can reply now..I think. Maybe mods can too?
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down