Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 pm

"There's someone at the door...", Yamiyo said, which made Hanashi retreat her head from his back and look at him with a questioning gaze but shrugged it off when she clearly heard the annoyance in his voice.Hanashi patted his back softly."Don't worry so much about me, ok?I've handled a few vampires before.And if something does happen.. well.. I have you, don't I?", she turned him around and cupped his face.Hanashi didn't want Yamiyo to worry about her everytime she was out handling vampires of vene talking with any of his kind.She just wanted him to trust her.And, if she ever had any trouble.. well... she hoped that someone was there to help her.

A playful glare was thrown his face while blush invaded Hanashi's cheeks once again."Oh.. shut up.. you can stay as long as you want..", the last part she mumbled it quietly, hoping, praying he didn't hear it but, of course he would hear it.He's a vampire; a pureblood, right?

"How about we both check it out?", it came out more as a question than a statement.

Hanashi grabbed his hand and led him out of the bathroom.Her mind was swirling with thoughts.Thoughts about what would happen if Yamiyo and Aki's parents found out about Hanashi and Yamiyo.For one thing, they wouldn't be happy.They hate humans with a passion, just like Hanashi hates some vampires with a passion.But Hanashi is more of the type to ask questions first and then attack or sometimes even the other way around when she's really mad(which hasn't happened in a long time).

Before Hanashi went towards the door she turned around and looked upward to meet Yamiyo's gaze.Her eyes filled with concern as she thought she could tell something was wrong with Yamiyo."Yamiyo.. when whoever is at the door is gone.. if you have something that you want to talk to me about, please don't hesitate to tell me.I love you, after all", she giggled a little and got close to his face once again to place a tender kiss on his lips.It was short and sweet.Hanashi wished she could've just stayed in that position, kissing him for god know's how long until she ran out of breath.But they have a visitor and he or she musn't be kept waiting.Her blue eyes looked at his golden ones.

"I suggest you find your shirt.. i'm going to open the door, ok?",even though in Hanashi's mind she screamed "No!Don't you dare put your shirt back on!" she ignored it.Hanashi grabbed onto the doorknob and turned it, opening it.What shocked Hanashi the most was the fact that when she opened the door, a woman fell inside her room.She quickly knelt down beside her, blinking in confusion and then looked outside the door.Her confused blue eyes turned into one of rage as she saw three boys.

"Well, well... if it isn't my next victims", she said, grinning at the three men.She stood in front of the young woman with her arms held open."I suggest you go back to you're own dormitories before I tell the headmaster on you three..", her tone was dead serious.She turned her head slightly and said "Yamiyo... would you please take care of the young miss?", she ddin't like the fact that someone interrupted a moment between her and Yamiyo, let alone three boys.Either they were gonna get pummeled to death by her and she'll tell the Headmaster and she, herself will get in trouble or they would leave them alone and no bother them, it was an unpredictable moment.She hoped they would leave quietly....
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-06-19

Character sheet
Name: Zetsubou Hanashi
Class/job: Day Student

Back to top Go down

Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am

Anna was desperate, she tried to struggle from the grip of these men but withouth avail, the man`s grip was firm and yet when the door opened he let go of her so she fell on her back inside Hanashi`s room, she let out a high pitched yet shy scream since she was suprised, as innicent as she looked like, she slowly opened her eyes and glanced at the human whom had now moved in front of her holding her arms open wide, to protect her? why would a human let alone a vampire hunter protect me? she had never seen me so then why? many questions filled her mind when she was observing the human, she was so caught up in all of this that she did not notice Yamiyo only when Hanashi meantioned his name did she realize he was around, her eyes widened at this she had always been having a soft spot for pureblood`s but Yamiyo was something special for her, at the mere though her face turned tomato red she turned her head slowly towards Yamiyo but found it difficult, she was unable to get a good view especially with her face being so... red, well really what would you expect, off course she did not know that Hanashi and Yamiyo where close... that thought alone would ruin her day, but she was not the type who would try to break them up either, she was always way too nice... .... .... u-umm

Truth to be told only the mere though of being in the same room with Yamiyo was enough to make her dizzy, oh she did not know what to do by now she had compleytley forgotten Hanashi and the men at the door, (she has a short memory if she panics, with lesser important things) not only had she been allured by his mere precence but having feelings for him from before, she had only seen him a few times walking past never actually getting to talk to him, she thought this might be her life`s chance because she was alone with him in a room, would she dare to ask him on a date? what if he declines? its worth a shot anyway right? ahhh, during the short visit in Hanashi`s room she had already gotten herself an headeche, but she could not move from the spot as if she was scared she would make a wrong move, not even conciously aware what she was doing she had already passed out from embarassment... wait what was Yamiyo doing here anyway? u-umm where am i anyways??? ..... ..... she mentally though for herself...

the guy closest to hanashi who had white hair and white colored orb eyes, his skin was almost as pale as Aarón`s he showed his teeth slightly, a small devilish smile appeared on his face lets see... black hair, big words empty tho, grumpy in the morning?, Hanashi zetsubou i presume? how is Yamiyo doing there? got your love affair running yet? His smile turned into a devilish grin, one of the guys behind him started to laugh slightly as he was trying to hold it down i think you got it all wrong soft skin! he spoke with a demanding tone yet quite calm, it seemed like these guys had already caught some of the gossip around the school already... weather it was true or not they did not care, you should be happy we havent reported Yamiyo for being here... yet... now hand over that girl or we will get her by force if we have to! it seemed like they where not going to give up on this just like that...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 am

He chuckled lightly as she told him he could stay as long as he wanted. He smiled lightly as she took his hand and led him out, but it slowly faded as she mentioned talking. So she can tell... Of course, our contact it works both ways. He nodded, not wanting to speak, not sure how the words would come out or how he would sound.

He couldn't stay upset for long though, not with Hanashi so near him, her gentle hands, caring words, and sweet kisses... He almost laughed as he felt her true inner thoughts, but h knew why she wanted him to dress and so he looked around for it, trying not to... notice her clothes again... He had just found his jacket when a young woman, stumbling and falling came inside. He was going to catch her, but she'd already fallen. He briefly heard Hanashi's... "message" to the guys before returning his attention to the girl. He was pretty sure he'd seen her once or twice, her face looked familiar enough.

As Anna blushed he sensed her hidden feelings. Ahhh she likes me? What should I do? Yamiyo sighed within his mind. What should he do? He had never been in this kind of situation before: a girl liking him but being taken by someone already. Should see if she's okay first I guess.

He knelt down next to her and gently touched her left hand. "Are you alright? You're not too badly hurt are you?" he asked softly. It seemed she was confused and on the verge of passing out from... seeing him? He silently hoped she wasn't another Haru. He wasn't trying to make it seem like he was interested in her, but it was simply his nature and he didn't know how to act otherwise.

Yamiyo's face darkened slightly as he easily heard the the males. Why were they so interested in Anna anyway? Did they just think she was an easy target or something? It was one thing he hated about the male species... But he supposed Hanashi could handle it for now and if they harmed her, well.... they'd just better be prepared for a whole entire world filled with pain and misery. For now he focused on Anna, worried she might be hurt since she had fallen in and all. As far as he could tell she wasn't too badly injured, just a little shaken was all.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Hanashi only focused on the three boys in front of her, her eyes glaring at them, imagening her gun doing god only knows what to them."lets see... black hair, big words empty tho, grumpy in the morning?, Hanashi zetsubou i presume? how is Yamiyo doing there?", she gave that man a warning growl."Do you really wanna mess with a woman that just woke up from her sleep?", she lied.Hanashi had to, but how will she explain why Yamiyo was with her, in her room, alone?Curse them.

Her right eye twitched automatically, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, clearly annoyed by the white haired male.Hanashi opened her eyes again, this time her anger was clearly seen in her blue eyes."Boys.. you will have to go through me in order to get the girl.And if I happen to fail, you will have to go through Yami, and belive me i'd pay alot to see you guys try to get through him or me", a smirk was clearly on her face as she placed both hands on her hips.

Hanashi mentally pondered on what can she do to stop them from getting inside her room.She could hurt them, but then again they'll go blab at the headmaster which will make matters worse."I can't let you have her.Sorry about that.Looks like we'll settle this the old fashioned way?", she really didn't want to fight.Hell, she just wanted them all to go.She could possibly say it was the woman's fault for coming here.. As she turned around to look at Yamiyo and the girl, she noticed her quite.. shy around Yamiyo?Cue Hanashi's rolling eyes as she turned back to the boys.Obvious the girl likes him, must be his seductiveness.., and yet Hanashi felt slightly... jealous you could say?At any rate, she wanted them out, all of them, and fast.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:35 am

One could ask was this love at first sight from her viewpoint? well it had always been from the moment Alice or as she was know Anna. It was her true name and besides Aaron she was the only one who knew.

She heard voices, and she opened her eyes slowly, so surprised she was when Yamiyo was so close to her, her heart did beat fast, even when she had tried to calm herself down from all the blushing, she was sure she had not passed out longer than a few seconds minimum, at first she did not even bother to speak because she knew she could not speak so close to him without stuttering, hell she was unsure if she could speak at all u-umm y-yeahYES SHE HAD NEVER FELT BETTER IN HER WHOLE LIFE, she though, was there a reason she was here tho? she had to think a bit, oh yeah her master had told her to do something but what was it?, she was totally blanked out when he touched her hand, she holded her breath when it happened and she avoided his intense eyes...

u-umm w-where am i? Y-yamiyo-s-sama? she somehow managed to stutter his name out, she noticed hanashi and the men, what where they doing here? then at that moment she snapped back to reality oh no.... she was so confused she barley understood what was going on but now... she did not know how to react in this situation but kept staring at Yamiyo while avoiding eye contact, she remebered everything that had happened here...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 am

Yamiyo grimaced faintly. He hoped Hanashi wasn't going to do anything drastic. If she were to get kicked out of school or something because of them and him in a sense, he'd probably never hear the end of it from the twins... and eventually her parents... and then Aki of course. He sighed in the back of his mind, wondering why in the world so much was happening in such a short amount of time.

He looked down at Anna again and was sure that she was alright, just a little stunned and shocked was all. He marginally frowned as she avoided eye contact with him, then again, if she did have a crush on him then he supposed it was reasonable. "Ahh the Sun Dorms, in Hanashi's room," explained Yamiyo. A bit of uncomfortable silence. He was beginning to feel her gaze on him now. "What do you mean? Is something wrong?" he asked. He had wanted to ask about why she was here and why those guys were after her, but... it wasn't exactly a good time to ask her. He still wasn't quite sure she was alright in the head. Of course, he could have checked for himself but the scent of vampires about her made him think twice.

Come to think of it... She kind of smells like those Scarlet Siblings, Aaron and Luna. ... ... CRAP! AKI! Damn it, I promised I'd sleep with her today... Argh, she is going to kill me for this! Wait... why's she coming here?

Usually Yamiyo would have asked for permission first, but it seemed Anna was too stunned to do much and was beginning to recollect her thoughts. He merely wrapped an arm about her waist and helped her stand up, well aware of the waves of jealously coming off of Hanashi. It almost made him smile, but the situation at hand didn't allow him to express his feelings.

I know you can handle yourself Hanashi, but... you better not do anything drastic. I don't want to face your parents and the twins that soon. Yamiyo mentally sighed. Damn it, those twins are with Aki too... I should feel better knowing she's in somewhat safe company but... If they're coming here... Yamiyo's thoughts trailed off as he briefly imagined the next couple of minutes that were going to come.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
As the twins let go of her, Aki glanced up at the sky. The sun was annoyingly bright. Sure she had lived amongst humans and could stand the sun more than others, but she didn't like the light it provided. It was just too bright for her taste. Aki briefly thought about Shadow Traveling to Yamiyo and Hanashi's place, but seeing as she didn't know exactly what room Hanashi was in (not that it mattered since Yamiyo was with her) and that the twins had never Shadow Traveled before it wouldn't be a good idea.

And so they walked and walked and walked. The trio entered the Sun Dorm cautiously after waiting a few minutes for late students and staff members to exit the building, or the area at any rate. The place reeked of humans, but it wasn't bad to Aki, she rather liked it. She did miss being around humans, but it also pained her to be around humans. She just really wasn't sure what she was anymore or where she should be. They were just about to slip inside when a small trio of Day Class students came out and forced the twins and Aki to separate.

Yawning, Aki patiently waited for the students to leave and wondered where the twins must have gone because they couldn't have stayed near the entrance of the building for long. After ten minutes or so the students finally left, but not before Aki heard snipets of their conversations.

"Yeah I know, Kyoko said that she even heard Yami-kun."

"No way! No Night Class would ever be with a Day Class! Besides... have you seen that girl?"

"I think she's kinda cute."

"... What Yuzuyu?"

"I mean... she is cute, sorta. And she's pretty fierce too. A lot of the guys talk about her too."

"Still... Why would a Night Class want to be with her? I'm better than her."

"Un-huh... But its not impossible, its just unlikely. Its just soooo weird that Shitake-san chose her though... I mean I thought he liked his sister."

"Yeah, but... Hey, wait a minute, how do we know this is true? I mean come on, its Haru. You guys know how she is. She was probably just--"

"Kyoko-chan heard him, remember? And she said Zetsubou was acting a little weird too. Kyoko just said that Zetsubou needed sleep cause she's just nice like that."

"Yeah... but..."

"Come on. Hanashi has never ever showed signs of liking anyone from Night Class. So why would she say she's dating Yami-kun?"

"Cause its the truth?"

"Yeah right. What next? His sister is going to date someone from the Day Class? You guys are crazy. This has never happened before. The Night Class is like... off limits! Why else can't we have classes or anything with them?"
Brother is... started Aki, surprised by this. She quickly shook her head no and sprinted inside as they left. It can't be true, can it? They've only known each other for a few hours. I doubt they shared their whole life story in that much time. ... ... ... Brother's not like... ... ... I hope he isn't...

Preoccupied with her thoughts, Aki wasn't paying a lot of attention to where she was going and wounded up going in a completely opposite direction of where Yamiyo and Hanashi were (which is quite odd for a vampire being a building with only three vampires in it all around one location).
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 am

The seconds that passed after yamiyo pulled her up seemed to flow awfully fast, she could not ignore it though, but her foremost concern was the girl the human girl, she was facing alone against 3 vampires, as helpless as she had felt herself of being she could not denie the bitter taste in her mouth that this whole situation had been her fault, it also seemed that Hanashi was annoyed by her precence for what sake she did not understand, secondly what on earth was yamiyo doing here? i-i see she answered back to yami, she blinked and blushed more n-no its nothing

At the point when yami pulled her up she did nothing but let her eyes wander across yami, still avoiding his eyes tho, her eyes wide of suprise at the same time when he withouth notice decided to pull her up, made her frustrative blushing reach its peak, at this point people could have expected her to faint again but she was still a vampire, instead she had to make a little "room" between them or she would have possibly fainted anyway... she at this point took the opportunity at hand when Hanashi obviously had directed her attention at her and yami for some reason she could not comphrend at the moment, how could she have expected that a pureblood let alone a vampire to fall in love with a human not to meantion a vampire hunter, it would in other words make less sense to her than to know how hedgehogs made up withouth poking each other with their needles on their backs, or how it came to that after winter a plain where no rocks appeared in the spring would be full of them... just small mysteries of the nature it seemed

Either way the nearly ghost colored vampire took his chance and pointed his fist towards hanashi as he withouth the slightest of sound and overhuman speed reached out at her with his fist directed at her forehead, he seemed like he was going to try and end this fight here and now before it would get ugly, however at this particular moment hanashi might have reacted fast enough but Anna desided that it had been her fault to begin with, so she decided to take the blow herself because she did not think hanashi would have been fast enough to dodge it, she was simply too kind for her own good
she took the blow which sent her flying again as the ghostlike vampire seemed slightly suprised that she had taken the fall, secretly or by "mistake" however she had "borrowed" hanashi`s gun in this turmoil of a fight at this moment she was not even aware of it... this time around yamiyo was able to "catch" her before she fell to the floor, within seconds hiding her gun in her cloth by reaction not counciously aware...

what the hell?... the vampire stared at the girl wide eyed and then narrowed them hissing at them alltogether, but before any more of these vampire`s could take a bloody action someone came running it was a female vampire likewise her brother whom also had white clothes and haircolor making her look like a angel, she yelled at her brother Hibari! we should go its not safe any longer! tsh ill see you until next time soft skin within seconds they had cleared out from the hallways, and once again it got quiet

[OOC: sorry for the double post but i added some more now hanashi can post some more xD]

(P.S. dont worry about your gun it will be returned in due time)
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 am

Hanashi didn't see when Anna was blushing when Yamiyo pulled her up, she was too busy glaring daggers at the three males, who she found out they were vampires from their uniforms.Really, has Hanashi sometimes forgotten to look at her enemy completely BEFORE rushing into conclusions they're just thugs?Her glared hardened more(if possible) at them as she thought what to do.

One of the possibilities that always seemed to stay in her mind was to use Kage, her gun, the gun her father gave to her when she was young, well.. young-er than she is now.Hanashi's eyes stopped glaring and looked somewhat suprised then whe ghostly vampire decided to point his fist at as he, without Hanashi even seeing it properly(since her eyes weren't adapted towards the Vampire's inhuman speed most of the time)she closed her eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came.Hanashi heard his fist connect with someone, but that someone wasn't her.Hanashi opened her blue eyes and her breath got caught up in her throat.It was the girl that Yamiyo was helping up.Why was she helping her?She didn't even notice her gun wasn't on her anymore, she was just shocked but that quickly left her features at it was replaced by anger when she turned around to look at the vampires.

"Why you...", Hanashi hissed back, always beign the fierce one when it came to battles or anything along those lines."tsh ill see you until next time soft skin", with that the vampires left.Hanashi just stood outside of the door, only in her red tank top and black pants, her eyes looking towards the right, wondering why the vampires left.. Not that she was complaining.

"Well, well"

"We leave you in Yamiyo's hands..."

"And this happens"

Two hands landed on Hanashi's shoulders, her face had a look of shock then relief and then confusion as she turned around, her hair moving with her to see the twins looking at her with a grin."Hikaru!Kaoru!", Hanashi said, a little shocked that they're here but also happy nonehteless.She threw herself at them, making them blink as they caught her together, both embracing her."Someone's happy to see us", Hikaru teased, making Hanashi glare at his direction.

"Aww~What's wrong, Hana?Didn't miss us?", he placed his finger under her chin, making her look his way a charming smile placed upon the young sibling's lips.Hanashi stared at him, obviously not liking Kaoru trying to act all seductive or whatever."Doesn't work on me, Kaoru~", she straighteneed herself up and looked over Yamiyo and the girl.She walked over to them, the twins right behind her and eyeing Yamiyo since they smelled him on Hanashi as they walked in and closed the door."You ok?", she said towards the girl, her eyes looking at her as her head was tilted slightly to the side.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:27 am

Yamiyo lightly groaned as the twins came in. But his worry and anxiety soon dispersed as he noticed Aki wasn't with them. "Where's Aki? I thought she was with you?" he asked. He was going to add on things like "Why aren't you with her? Vampires might attack her. What were you thinking, leaving her alone like that? She's suicidally depressed!"

But he could still sense her in the building. ... Aki didn't get lost did she? he wondered. Then again, she is exhausted. She hasn't slept any at all and she's been more depressed than usual... Ahh I fail at being an older brother, sighed Yamiyo.

Duuuude just let her grow up! She's not gonna be a kid forever ya know? 'Sides, maybe its a good thing she got lost. One less person to teas ya right? Then again... I can tease ya for her! ... Shut up. You're already teasing me. Heh... You haven't seen the worse of me yet kiddo.

For a split second he rewinded back to what had happened. A, the three guys after Anna were vampires. B, Anna herself was a vampire. C, Anna has a brother named Hibari. D, Something else happened that seemed to tick off Hanashi. E, The twins were here. F, Aki was further away. G, There was a vampire hunter around Aki. H, His conscious and the twi--- Wait, WHAT?!

Damn it! Why's a vampire hunter around Aki? Whoa there, how do you know its a vampire hunter? And, he's a vampire hunter? Why else would he be around Aki? To kill her of course. Duh. You know, you're not helping much. And I can tell because I've met hime before... once... briefly... I met his parents too. They're similar in minds. Most people who are related are. Their minds are similar in some fashion, but still different enough to tell them apart. But... its a lot harder for twins. Oooo... Sooo what else can you-- I'll explain later. Right now I have to help Aki. Wait a minute, you're a part of me! How the hell do you not know what our powers are?! Chillax, kid. 'Sides, think. He ain't gonna harm her is he? Ya can sense emotions... He's not in a "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." mood is he? Yeah... I guess you're right. I should stay here with Hanashi anyway. This Anna girl....

"As far as I can tell you're alright... Anna is it? And why are you here?" The last question hadn't been aimed just at Anna, but rather the twins too.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 am

[OOC: i think you kinda understood the post wrong that i made Hibari aint anna`s bro sorry i made such a mess of the post i was kinda busy when i wrote it]

Anna didnt get the half of the things that where going around her she had just been puched pretty damn hard and was regaining her mental strenght back, her mouth had a sour taste of blood to it, it hurted pretty badly and where the fist had hit her was getting purple i-im fine this is nothing she replied to hanashi smiling, at the same time forcing herself to stand up straight and brush some dust off her maid outfit hm? oh yeah... i came here to apologise on behalf of my master Aaron-sama by now her cheek had swollen some and she`d been scared to see her own face in a mirror...

he was very upset when he heard what happened at the park last night, i over heard their conversation so its true... she bowed to hanashi please forgive him, he would also want to meet you in person someday alone... she whispered the last words as her face darkened slightly, some blood dropped on the floor from her mouth and she was quick to clean it up she heard futher foot steps coming their way this time around being a human... a teacher? oh shit she though she could not be caught now, not here out of all places if so happened she would probably get her master trouble or possibly detention, withouth thinking she bowed once more and ran as fast as she could leaving the scene pleased to meet you, my master needs me now forgive me ill talk more next time... she rushed down a pair of stairs towards the opposite direction where the teacher was coming from... she panted ill ask yami for a date next time she tried to smile but at that point her cheek hurted so bad she had ti bite her lip... she continued to wander leaving the sun dorms
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:27 am

The twins rolled their eyes, listening to Yamiyo blab about how they shouldn't leave Aki alone, because she was suicidally depressed."Can it, overprotective brother", the twins said together, both by their tone of voice were now clearly annoyed."We knew she got lost on her own; maybe even on purpose.We're not that dumb, Yamiyo", Hikaru said his name as if he was angered; like he seriously wanted to physically hurt him for some reason and he knew his younger brother felt what he was feeling, sometimes they both feel the same way, other times they don't.

"We know she's allright, if she wasn't we wouldn't leave her alone.Sure, we know she's suicidally depressed, you don't have to remind us.But she deserves her own little time, by herself", Kaoru emphasized the world 'herself'.

Then they both smirked, seeing as Yamiyo asked them and the Scarlet's maid, Anna why they were here."We were worried about Hanashi, seeing as we can't trust you to be around her", now they were acting as if whatever happened last night never happened.Kaoru walked over to Hanashi and placed his hand on her head, ruffling her hair."We just dont... trust that easily.We'd never thought you would go as far as trying to do... something with her..".

Hanashi looked at Kaoru, her face red in embarrasment as she fwapped Kaoru's hand away."We didn't do anything like THAT!", she glared daggers at the young Zouka twin, who seemed slightly scared and backed away, muttering apologies and quickly hiding behind his older brother.

Hanashi turned to face Anna, her embarrassed face was replaced by her calm and collected side, the blush on her cheeks still remained.She blinked not once, but twice as she listened to Anna.Aarón, apologizing?Tch, before she could answer if Hanashi one day would meet with him alone, Anna had left the room quickly, not giving Hanashi time to react.Her hand extended outwards towards the now closed door."H-Hey...", she barely got out as she stood there, confusion shown in her blue orbs.

Arms quickly wrapped around Hanashi's shoulders that made her scowl."Get off!", the twins kept egging her on, as if trying to make her mad, embarrassed or annoyed.Whicever it was, it seemed to be working... Hanashi, in the midst of beign annoyed by the Zouka twins looked at Yamiyo, her eyes looking at his eyes, as if telling him if he's ok...
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:23 am

"Yamiyo.. when whoever is at the door is gone.. if you have something that you want to talk to me about, please don't hesitate to tell me.I love you, after all" Yamiyo sighed lightly. He had been hoping that maybe, juuuust maybe the twins would've left with Anna. You know, maybe go track her down, ask her more about Aaron being her master and all? But no, they had stayed.

He looked up slightly to see her gaze on him. Not wanting to worry her he gave her a light smile. Maybe we can talk later Hanashi. He thought about it for a moment and then sighed. Why not just ask her in front of the twins? They were going to find out anyway... They might as well be his brother in laws seeing as they were so close to Hanashi anyway. What was the story behind that anyway?

Trying to ignore the twins and what they would likely do to him... He decided to just get it off of his chest here and now. They always said sooner is better than later, right? Time to find out... Taking a step closer to Hanashi and wishing he had at least slipped on his jacket he very briefly closed his eyes and took in a somewhat deep breath to calm himself down. But when he laid eyes on Hanashi again he just simply couldn't do it. Not while he was looking at her anyway. Mentally groaning he just stepped back and laid back on her bed with his eyes closed.

Yes, very ungraceful and not very purebloody, but... he couldn't do it. Besides what was he going to say anyway? Yeah, what would you ever say anyway? Not like you can talk to her anyway. "That I love you and I want you to be with me forever but I don't have the heart to ask you if you want to be a vampire so soon? And I don't have the heart to watch you die, let go of you, an try to fall in love with someone else again. I just don't know if being in love with you will ever work out in the end. I'm sorry Hanashi. I should never have chased after you or even expressed my feelings. I should have controlled myself. I'm sorry." It wasn't like he could just say... say that... out... loud... Why did I say that out loud?! And why did I have to sound so angry and annoyed when I said that?! Damn it conscience!

Starting to feel almost as bad as Aki normally felt Yamiyo just closed his eyes with an arm covering them thinking about how stupid he had just been. First off he had just told Hanashi what was really worrying him all along when he had meant to tell her in a more... oh I don't know... less stupid way? And secondly, the twins were now well aware of just how much he cared for Hanashi. ... At least Aki wasn't there right? ... But she was with that master vampire hunter... Great. Life sure hated him tonight. Today. Whatever. The world might as well just have ended, for him at any rate. Not for Hanashi. He didn't want her to die because him or--- No wonder he spoke out his thoughts so often. Every time it came to Hanashi and his true thoughts he really couldn't keep them... secret could he? Kissing her in front of the twins. Blabbing about loving her to Aki. Telling them one his most secretive secrets. What kind of pureblood was he? Not a very good one.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:48 am

Hanashi saw Yamiyo's smile which made her feel somewhat... calm.Maybe he'll want to talk?At least, she felt that he wanted to. Hanashi kept her eyes on Yamiyo as he took a step closer to her, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, making Hanashi blink and tilt her head in confusion.Wonder if anything's wrong...

The twins stared at Yamiyo down as if he had crossed the line somewhere in all of this(which probably he did but he doesn't know it?). Their golden orbs looking at his closed eyes, wondering what he's going to do.Then, he stepped back and laid on Hanashi's bed, making the twins slightly confused but they still had their unemotional faces while Hanashi's face held confusion.The three of them( mostly Hanashi) wondered what was going on with him.He didn't seem like the type of person to hesistate, so then, why?

Hanashi after staying still for what it seemed the longest time, moved towards the bed and sat down near Yamiyo. She was about to open her mouth to speak but he started talking.

"That I love you and I want you to be with me forever but I don't have the heart to ask you if you want to be a vampire so soon? And I don't have the heart to watch you die, let go of you, an try to fall in love with someone else again. I just don't know if being in love with you will ever work out in the end. I'm sorry Hanashi. I should never have chased after you or even expressed my feelings. I should have controlled myself. I'm sorry."

Her eyes widened, along with the twins's eyes. a vampire so soon???, they all thought at the same time.To Hanashi, she wasn't expecting that.Not one bit!Her face was slightly red, if not getting redder as she remembered all of his words. That I love you and I want you to be with me forever.., her heart pounded on her chest as she try to calm her breathing.She wasn't looking at Yamiyo, she was more looking at her lap, her eyes still somewhat wide and her cheeks burning. But I don't have the heart to ask you if you want to be a vampire so soon?, that made her stomach drop. Vampire. The thing she hates the most, no? Then, why would he ask her to become a vampire? He must surely know her answer, then again.. she didn't know what to say to him. In fact, she didn't know how to answer that.

"I-I see..", she finally said after a grueling silence between all of them. She moved her hair behind her hear since it was disrupting her view. Her blue eyes could be seen, her face has somewhat calmed down, going back to her creamy color but still had a slight pink on her cheeks while her eyes seemd sad? "So, what you're saying Yamiyo is for me to forget you? You did sound annoyed, as if you didn't..", she trailed off and rubbed her temples, a sigh left her lips. Hanashi shook her head, "It's nothing, forget I even said anything..", she turned her head to look at him, her eyes somewhat clouded with confusion. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, then opened them.

"I don't care.Yep, I said it.I.Don't.Care.You have the right to love and I do too!", she turned her head away from his face and looked down at her lap. "I'm just.. I never expected you to say if you wanted me to become a vampire.. I'm really suprised.. Yami"

Hikaru sighed, making Hanashi and Kaoru look at him. His golden orbs looked at Hanashi's blue ones; a frown was upon his face. "What is it, Hikaru?", she asked, somewhat confused on why he was frowning. Hikaru ran his hand through his red hair slowly, letting it stay in his hair as he had a look that he was thinking on his face. "I seriously never thought he would ask you that; to become a vampire so you can live forever by his side. We even 'threaten' him that if he ever said it we would.. do 'things'"

"Hikaru!You're joking, right?", she eyed Kaoru, who simply shrugged his shoulders. "Guilty as charged, ma'am!", she shook her head, wondering how the hell did she put up with them for god knows how many years."But seriously", Hikaru's eyes turned serious."I didn't expect it.But.. i'm worried for you, Hana", said woman blinked, looking at Hikaru confused."What do you think, Hana? Ever thought of becoming one of us?", the line sounded somewhat cliché but he meant what he said.Did Hanashi ever thought of beign a vampire, even if she WAS a Vampire Hunter? Hanashi placed her right hand under her chin, she went somewhat pensive. "I'd.. never really thought of it before... but..", she trailed off, looking at Yamiyo's face then she sighed."I don't.... know"
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:15 am

He abruptly sat up as he heard Hanashi. "So, what you're saying Yamiyo is for me to forget you? You did sound annoyed, as if you didn't.."

"No, I--" "It's nothing, forget I even said anything.." He trailed off as he caught sight of her face. Such gentle beauty and yet... it was as if she was lost at what to do or say. He didn't know what to say now. Why couldn't he have had his sister's gift? It would've come in a lot more useful here than to be able to sense people's emotions!

"I don't care.Yep, I said it.I.Don't.Care.You have the right to love and I do too!" Yamiyo swallowed, he couldn't quite tell if she was mad at him or not. "I'm just.. I never expected you to say if you wanted me to become a vampire.. I'm really suprised.. Yami" Did she hate him? Why, oh why, had he had to tell her that way?!

He silently thanked the twins as they saved him for a moment only to reveal that they were likely going to... hurt him soon. But it seemed like she still cared about him, cared enough to not want him hurt by the twins anyway.

"What do you think, Hana? Ever thought of becoming one of us?" It seemed like the three of them were waiting with baited breath to hear what Hanashi would say. "I'd.. never really thought of it before... but.." As she looked at him he wondered what she would say. Yes? No? Maybe? "I don't.... Don't what? Want to? His heart sunk at that thought. He really didn't want to lose her to time. "know" So she didn't know... That was better than an outright no, right? She could change her mind, right?

Yamiyo sighed lightly and closed his eyes. "I..." he paused, remembering what she had told him in the courtyard yesterday night/morning/whatever. It didn't necessarily apply to this situation, but it held the same sort of concern. "I'm sorry Hanashi. I... I didn't mean to ask you. Not now... Not like that... I..." he was hesitating now, not sure how to explain. It was just that he was so afraid of losing her, so afraid of never seeing her again, of having her hate him. "Please forgive me. No... I don't deserve... I..." Yamiyo sighed in defeat. Had she been like everyone else he would have stood on his knees asking for forgiveness, becoming her slave, doing whatever she wanted, being subjected to whatever punishment, but she wasn't. And she had made him promise he would do no such thing to her ever again.

"I hate my damn conscience," muttered Yamiyo. And as if his conscience really was just there to make his life hell, his conscience was laughing in the back of his mind.

Why was he like this anyway? Normally he was so prepared and calm. Even with thousands of people wanting him for this or that he had been able to calmly and even coldly brush them aside and away. Why was it that around Hanashi he completely lost all self control and grace? Was Aki like this around the people she loved? Ahhh why hadn't he asked her more about Sennyo when he had been courting her? He could've learned something...

To think that he got the girl he wanted, and just a few hours later he was going to lose her! He felt miserable and had no idea what to do or say. He didn't want to touch her in case she might not want him. He didn't want to sense her emotions because it'd be like reading her mind (not that he couldn't do this) but it'd also be invading her privacy. He'd be using an unfair advantage to try to get her to do or say things he wanted when she might not really want to.

Was he manipulative? He wasn't sure... It sure seemed like it now that he thought about it. Had he simply charmed her into loving him? Or did she really like him? Yamiyo was too confused now. He was over-thinking things more than he needed to.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:05 am

Hanashi quickly got up when Yamiyo started apologizing, her eyes were beginning to water. Why did she feel this way so strongly about one person, let alone a pureblood? She shook her arms in front of her and shook her head. "Don't say that, please...", her voice was but a whisper as her eyes look at Yamiyo. " It might be early to say if this is really 'love' but I know what I feel for you isn't just lust, it's something more. I do love you, Shitake Yamiyo...", Hanashi realized that she had finally felt that she had somewhat confessed to yamiyo and looked away, blushing, thinking about the words she just said.

Meanwhile the twins looked between Hanashi and Yamiyo. They seemed to be having a mental conflict, especially Yamiyo. The twins didn't know much about love; except loving a human vampire hunter who looked like have fallen in love with a pureblood. Other than that, they didn''t have any experience. But they knew that somehow maybe Yamiyo could make Hanashi happy, even somewhat than her usual, cold self. They just had to accept the fact that he can make her feel safe, happy and loved... But they can still blackmail him.

"Well.. I don't see why we need to be here", Hikaru said, eyeing Kaoru as he was gonna speak the other sentence Hikaru was thinking about. "We seem to be causing lots of troubles for you're love lifes. Both of you"

"We know you both love one another, so why just think that the other doesn't really love you?", they said at the same time, their tones hiding their somewhat jealous side. In one side they were happy that Hanashi found someone but on the other side they didn't like it that the person she chose was Yamiyo; a pureblood. But, hey what can you do? You can't control who you fall in love with, so might as well let them be.

Hanashi got on the bed again and wrapped her arms around Yamiyo, burying her head deep into his chest. "Don't say 'forgive me'. There is nothing to forgive, Yami. I fell in love with you, the you. Not the pureblood who seduces.I love you, Yamiyo...", everything she had said might have sounded muffled but her words were clear as day. Zetsubou Hanashi has clearly fallen hard for the pureblood Shitaki Yamiyo, even if he didn't belive it yet. Even if he thought he was seducing her, she really loved him with all of her heart.

It seemed the twins's job was done. At first they really ddin't have a job to begin with, they just wanted to check up on Hanashi to see if she was ok, now they were trying to mend a purebloods doubtful heart and a scared vampire hunter's heart. This was something they never thought would happen in a million years of being with Hanashi, but nonetheless they were there to gladly help; even if they somewhat didn't like the man Hanashi loved once in awhile.

"Hana-chan, we're gonna go. We can talk later, allrighty?", Hikaru didn't wait for her response before he quickly drag Kaoru out of the room and closing the door, leaving the two love birds alone once again. Finally...
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 pm

He was surprised when she buried herself against him again. Her words were so comforting and relieving that at first he didn't know what to say. But he could fell faint impulses of her emotions radiating out to him despite his best to block her out. Whether he heard the twins or not, he'd never be sure because all he could remember was that he had wrapped his own arms about her with his head atop of hers.

If he could just hold onto her forever... And he came to realize that he didn't have to say anything. He wouldn't need to, his actions would speak for him. Her scent was practically imprinted into his brain now and he'd never forget her. "Hanashi..." he began softly. And at first that was all he could say. But he soon managed. "How about we begin exploring our pasts?" he murmured quietly. "I think we've had enough of this love trauma. I'd like to know more about you and the twins. What about you?"

[Sorry its so short but... can't think of much else to say. :/]
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:25 am

Hanashi ignored every sound, every smell, every touch, except Yamiyo's touch. The only thing she knew right now is she felt.. She didn't even know how she felt. The motions rushing through her were all positive. Happines, love. Something she'd been expecting? Never. Something she wanted? Oh, most definetly. Hanashi then felt Yamiyo's hands wrapped around her and his head was ontop of hers.

"Hanashi...", he said softly, making her look up at his face. Her blue eyes meeting with golden ones. "How about we begin exploring our pasts?", he mumured quietly. "I think we've had enough of this love trauma. I'd like to know more about you and the twins. What about you?"

Explore our pasts? That's something that came out of the blue? Then again, you'd expect it. They didn't know so much about each other. Just a few pieces here and there of a great big puzzle the other has to solve in order to understand why they are like this. The reason they act the way they act. Hanashi nodded, a small smile on her "Of course, Yami", but quickly as she said that a yawn left her lips and she snuggled closer to his chest for warmth. " Let's just say a few things today... Sleep is trying to take over me..", her sleepy blue eyes looked at Yamiyo's eyes. She then said "What do you want me to say? You did say we need to 'explore our pasts' but we need a topic to start this out, right?"

{No posting yet, Aaron >.<;}
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Damn I'm tired... Haven't slept in awhile. Yamiyo tried not to let his voice reflect tiredness as he began to answer Hanashi. "I agree. Although I do hope I don't end up falling asleep with you right here like this. Amazing how dreams can get, hmm?" he murmured softly in a joking manner.

"But as to a topic... We both seem to be seclusive of a sorts. So... what about your family? I think I'd like to begin there. Of course my parents are a bit dark in nature, but they're not completely evil you know. I'll share a little bit about their lighter side." He was beginning to mumble slightly now, tired as he was.

As he began to waver between the dream realm and real world he wondered if they'd ever have a night-day-whatever like this again. And somewhere in the back of his mind he thought about his younger sister without realizing he could no longer sense her in the Sun Dorms or the Moon Dorms. So peaceful... So tranquil.... But what ugly truths shall this day reveal later on life? he wondered for all good things come with bad things. And a love between a Hunter and a Pureblood was sure to result in horrific, dark, evil things.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Hanahsi could see that Yamiyo was getting sleepy. She laughed quietly as his little "joke". "You know, I wouldn't mind if you feel asleep here with me. But, it could cause a commotion if anyone found out that a Night class was with a Day class student", her half lidded eyes looked at his face as one of her hands gently cupped his cheek and started to caress it.

She shifted a bit, trying to get in a more comfortable position, her back was facing Yamiyo's chest, her hands were on her lap as she closed her eyes, thinking what to say. "Well.. my parents are one of those parents that want to see you do great in life, but not force you. Yet, in a way they "push" me to try and be the best I can be, even though I can be great if I wanted to"

Hanashi placed her hand under her chin, as she thought more about her parents. "My mother is a real sweeheart. She's a lawyer like I told you. Her name is Rose Zetsubou. Weirdly enough, she practices kendo, which doesn't fit with her personality of being such a sweetheart. But she also has a nasty temper; probably I got her temper", a soft smile appeared on her face as she spoke about both parents. "My dad is cool and collected, even at the the most pressured moments.His name is Sebastian Zetsubou. He doesn't get mad that easily, he's can.. 'tolerate' to a certain extent. Also, since he is a Vampire Hunter, he dislikes most, if not all of the vampires. The only ones that he doesn't have any 'hate' for are the twins family, the Zouka family."

Then, the young Vampire Apprentice started laughing quietly. "I think he'll probably keep an eye on you! Ahahaha", she really shouldn't laugh at that. Knowing her parents and if they ever meet yamiyo, they'll try asking all osrts of questions (more so her mother than her father) seeing as she's taken quite a liking towards him. But, Hanashi's father knows about the Shitake family, so what will happen when he meets Yamiyo? Who's to know?
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:50 pm

"Mmm is that so..." he murmured. "I think he'll probably keep an eye on you! Ahahaha" .... Great. But he was too tired to get too worked up about it for the moment.

"That so? Good thing he's not here then," smiled Yamiyo. "What with me being shirtless and with you on your bed when we're both exhausted." He muffled out a small yawn and proceeded to share something about his family.

"Hmm... well you already know a bit about Aki. Hmm. To start off, my mother and father are Anila and Shikama Shitake. They look remarkably like us... or us them. The only main difference is that they seem... colder, darker. And they have a more ancient look to them. When people look at them they often say that they look like the king and queen of olden times or of the tales told in stories.

"Anyway, my mother isn't as evil and cold as she is. She does have a heart... sort of. I know that your younger twin Alina died while they were teenagers and caused my mom to get a lot colder towards human. See, my mom and aunt were really close as kids and they even had a few human friends but... Let's just say that when humans find out about vampires sometimes they can't help what they do. Honestly, if Alina was still alive I'm sure my mom wouldn't be so hard on Aki... but... she is. My mom only did that to Aki because she wanted to protect her from getting hurt like she had,"
said Yamiyo softly, knowing quite well that this was the truth due to his abilities.

"As for my father... I unfortunately don't know much about him because he never really was home much. But I think he too wouldn't be so cold if it weren't for his experiences. He used to love a human girl... but it was back when he was still a kid and blood lust was only beginning to develop in him. He killed her by accident..." sighed Yamiyo. "But my father's quite kind to human hating vampires, even the lower classed ones. That's why he has so many followers and workers. He aides them a lot whether its financial, social, or political."

He let out a light laugh. "Ahh it feels odd talking about them like this. The good things they do versus the bad things they do... I guess it all depends on how you want to look at them."
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:50 am

Hanashi's eyes blinked in confusion, then it hit her on what he meant. Her cheeks were a slight red. "Y-Yeah.. g-glad he's not here as well..."

Then, she stayed quite throughout Yamiyo's talking. Mostly she was thinking about what he said about his parents. Anila and Shikama Shitake. From the way Yamiyo talked about them, they seemed so much diffrent than now. It's almost hard to belive that even purebloods can change so... drastically? Maybe immortality getting to them?.... Who knows?

Hanashi smiled, hearing Yamiyo say, "Ahh it feels odd talking about them like this. The good things they do versus the bad things they do... I guess it all depends on how you want to look at them."

"I agree. But, it's hard to belive they used to be that way.. And now, they're probably one of the most coldest purebloods i've heard of", then, Hanashi put on her thinking face. "You know... You and your dad are somewhat alike? In the "falling in love with a human girl" part, anyway", then, Hanashi made a frown. "This is all too much to take in in the early morning..", she let out a little yawn and nuzzled closer to Yamiyo, looking at the ceiling. "The only vampires I know that aren't like that are the Zouka family. I've seen most of them as a child. Majority of the times I would see the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru's mom and dad as well"

Hanashi kept going, "From what i've heard of my father, the twins father, Zouka Ryoko is somewhat neutral towards humans, but most of the time I don't see him. Twins always say he's always in his study, researching. And the twins mother, Zouka Lenne is quite friendly towards humans. Saying she finds them 'interesting'. Of course, that made my mother suspicious but we get along with the family well"

Then, the young Vampire Hunter started laughing a little. "You know, it's kinda funny... Me and my dad are Vampire Hunters, yet, we have friends who are vampires; nobles nonetheless... and now purebloods. It's kinda funny..", at least, to her it was funny. She promised herself to kill any vampire that would get in her way. But.. what if Yamiyo one day would get in her way, would she be able to kill him, what about Aki? Hanashi quickly shook that thought away and gripped Yamiyo's right hand with her right tightly, trying to hide her doubt. No matter how much she didn't want to, if that day were to come, she would have to choose.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:59 pm

"The only vampires I know that aren't like that are the Zouka family. I've seen most of them as a child. Majority of the times I would see the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru's mom and dad as well" He nodded slightly, having a vague idea of what it would have been like for her as a child seeing the twins aging and herself aging quite differently. It must have confused her as a child, or maybe those kinds of things didn't bother kids that much?

"From what i've heard of my father, the twins father, Zouka Ryoko is somewhat neutral towards humans, but most of the time I don't see him. Twins always say he's always in his study, researching. And the twins mother, Zouka Lenne is quite friendly towards humans. Saying she finds them 'interesting'. Of course, that made my mother suspicious but we get along with the family well" That was true. His father did tend to hate the Zoukas a bit.... But no need to let Hanashi know that. Not yet anyway. No more worries. But he was also thinking about something, why were the Zoukas so close to Hunters? Usually vampires becoming close to hunters meant they were either planning to kill them [which he hoped wasn't the case here] or they intended to have influence on the hunters to either take out opposing vampires or controlling the Vampire Hunter's Association itself. He hoped it wasn't the first or the last... Because if it was then his father would mostly likely be called upon to help stop the situation, i.e. death. I hope it really is just that the Zoukas like humans or hunters, or whatever. If they have a secret motive behind this then.... Yamiyo mentally sighed in irritation. He not only needed to speak to Hanashi but also to the Twins.

Yamiyo had smiled faintly when she began laughing. He could almost predict the words she was going to say. "You know, it's kinda funny... Me and my dad are Vampire Hunters, yet, we have friends who are vampires; nobles nonetheless... and now purebloods. It's kinda funny.."

"Yeah, it is. I don't ever remember anything about purebloods being with humans, let alone hunters. I've heard some rumors, but none of them get confirmed. Its mostly just the nobles and regular vampires that get involved with humans at all." He was about to go on, but he noticed Hanashi's grip on his hand.

The warmth in his eyes dimmed somewhat and he looked down at her, wondering. "... Is something wrong?" asked quietly. He could already sense what was troubling her, but he didn't want to talk to her like he could read her thoughts and everything. He'd rather hear her words from herself rather than in her mind or in her emotions.

Yamiyo shifted slightly to distill a yawn threatening to come out and blinked a few times to get the sleepiness out of his eyes. He couldn't fall asleep. Not now, not here. And definitely not like this. Anyone could walk by and misinterpret the whole situation with good reason. His eyes flickered to her room again and he fidgeted slightly. It looked as if someone [him] had gone through her room tearing it apart... or being a complete pervert. And then throw him in being shirtless sitting on a bed with Hanashi... Not a good scenario if someone just came in, or even if he wasn' seen it'd still look... weird.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:34 am

Hanashi shook her head and layed it on his chest. She squezzed his hand once again, this time it was one of reassurance. "It's nothing, really", she didn't want to worry about him on what she was thinking. It was better to stay quite about it till she felt ready.. that or forget about the whole thing. Hanashi closed her eyes and then spoke, "If you want to leave.. you can leave, Yami. Unless you wanna stay here and sleep with me", she joked, not really believing that he would actually stay with her.

"Anyway. It's ture. Mostly you would hear rumours about vampires actually 'socializing'. But not some 'socializing' that vampires usually do. Like they actually are friends with the Vampire Hunters. Looks like now we can say it's been 'confirmed'?"

Hanashi began playing with Yamiyo's hand, her eyelids getting heavy. She knew for sure she was gonna fall asleep. But if she fell asleep on Yami, she wouldn't mind, but, she would never let him know that, will he? "Now", a yawn escaped her lips again. "What else do you want to know?"

{OOC: Sorry, short}
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Alright... we won't talk about it now. When you're ready. "If you want to leave.. you can leave, Yami. Unless you wanna stay here and sleep with me" Yamiyo smiled lightly, the warmth returning to his slightly. "Mmm maybe I'll just stay with you," he murmured softly, holding onto her again, playing with her hair.

"Hmm you're getting tired, sure you don't just want to..." he paused a moment as a yawn escaped him, "... go to sleep?" he finished. He was about to add on 'promise I won't do anything' but then he remembered Aki.

"Ahhh I'm sorry. Maybe I should go, I've completely forgot about Aki. I'm such a horrible brother!" he half groaned. I never thought I'd forget Aki... I've always remembered her. Yamiyo mentally sighed. I can't believe I forgot about Aki. Argh they're gonna have plenty of blackmail and guilt trips after this...

And yet... he didn't want to leave. But as he began to sense for his sister he found that there was no trace of her. Damn it Aki, where the hell are you? Don't tell me you used Kage Kiryuu again! You know you can't use that a lot... But despite that, he was worried that maybe something had happened to her. Aki knew her limits. She usually didn't try to surpass them unless she was really in trouble. If so, then didn't that mean... I could leave now but I don't know where to go. I could stay but Aki's probably in trouble...

Well, at least his conscience wasn't speaking, right?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:35 am

Hanashi nodded, even though she was really tired. "Yeah, guess i'll be sleeping soon?", she turned her head while he played with her hair, which made her even more sleepy. Her eyes blinked in confusion but then a smile was on her face.

"It's fine. And you're not a bad big brother. You're actually a great one!.. Wish I had one...", she whispered that part very quietly to herself. She turned around to face Yamiyo. Her sleepy eyes looked at his. "Go. I'll be fine", she also wanted to say 'I miss you already', but she wasn't that type to say such.. corny things out loud? Or maybe she was just shy to say those words to someone that really means alot to her? Who knows.

Her eyes looked around the room, remembering the mess Haru made, which made her annoyed and her sleepiness leaving a little. "I will KILL Haru when I get my hands on her..", she grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes looking towards no where in particular. As her angerness left her, it was replaced by worriness and curiosity. 'I wonder how Aki is... I need to spend a day with her to get to know her more. I'm sure it'll be fun', she playfully moved Yamiyo a little and got comfortable on the bed, since it felt so nice to her. Her eyes were closed when her head hit the pillow but she opened one eye to look at Yamiyo. "I'm guessing she's worried about you as well. Go, Yami-kun", she got up again and kissed his lips softly, almost afraid to kiss him again.

Her face was slightly red as she looked to the right, not trying to look at Yamiyo's face. "Be careful..."
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum