Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience - Page 3 Empty Re: Oblivious, Gentleman, and Conscience

Post by Aki Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

"Alright he murmured..." quietly. He would have asked a little more about her later comment of 'I wish I had one', but he could tell that doing so right now might only stress her out more than she already was. Besides, she needed some sleep and so did he. As much as he wanted to stay, he had to go.

Getting up went to retrieve his jacet and shirt, but couldn't quite find his shirt so just settled for his jacket. "I will," he smiled faintly when she told him to be careful. Funny, I should be saying that to her. he thought as the words came out of his mouth.

He walked towards her again placed the blanket about her shoulders. "If you're not going to go to school, at least get some rest, alright?" he asked, kissing her cheek before exiting the room somewhat hurriedly as he began to sense where Aki was going to emerge, but just faintly.

Damn it... I don't want to leave her, but I do need to find Aki and make sure she's alright. She has the twins anyway. They'll keep an eye on her somehow. I needn't worry too much about her. I should just worry about Aki for now. he thought, trying to calm himself down so that if he saw anyone, mainly a vampire, they wouldn't notice that he was blushing slightly. It was the real reason why he had left so suddenly. He was worried about his sister, yes, but he was also reluctant to leave Hanashi or let her see him blushing.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum