Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Shadows of the Night... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Shadows of the Night... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Shadows of the Night... EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Shadows of the Night... EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Shadows of the Night... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Shadows of the Night... EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Shadows of the Night... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Shadows of the Night... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Shadows of the Night... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shadows of the Night...

3 posters

Go down

Shadows of the Night... Empty Shadows of the Night...

Post by Aki Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:09 am

Slowly the teacher's voice came back to her. "During the 1800s..." She let out a small yawn. The 1800s? Boring. She let her eyes trail over to the window and became lost in the beauty of the night. It was disrupted though when one of the school's guardians came running into the scene, warding off some of the humans. She turned away then. Why was it that everything she seemed to enjoy and love was always dirtied or ruined in some shape or form? She only wanted to become lost... lost in some peaceful memory that would not hurt her. She quickly changed her train of thought, not wanting to remember the memory she had locked away for so long...

It irked her slightly, that such a memory could haunt her so. But she knew that it would hurt her for many more centuries, perhaps forever. She wanted to die, to escape the pain, but that wasn't much of a reason to die quite yet. She stared at her brother's hand as he touched her hand briefly. He was comforting her. Of course. He always did keep a special eye on her. She willed her emotions to change, to show him that she was okay, that he needn't worry. Slowly his hand withdrew.

As class was finally released, she quickly exited the room with grace. Escaping into the cool, refreshing night air, she couldn't help but feel a little better. 'Ahh night. Blessed night. What would I do without the night? Without the shadows?' Gazing about the courtyard she felt half whole. Such tender peace. Delicate shadows blossoming here and there. The night flowers coming into bloom. The soft twinkle of the stars. The full moon's grace. It was like a fairytale, the kinds humans made up. It was like a silent ballet, a work of art, that played out before her soft, brown eyes, hinting at the tender soul inside. But the way she was composed, it was clear that she was weary. Weary of what, though? Life. Pureblood she may be in blood, but in heart she wished to be human. How odd it was that humans could choose. Vampires, as powerful as they were could not choose... Could not choose to be human or vampire...

She tensed as she sensed someone coming closer to her, but soon relaxed as she identified the vampire to be Yamiyo, her one and only brother. "Aki, are you sure you're alright?" asked Yamiyo in his usual, soft, velveteen, seductive voice. But to her, it had no real affect. His golden eyes watched her carefully. She could feel the eyes of other vampires watching her, but ignored them. Right now she didn't sense anything that would cause any conflicts... yet. Not immediately anyway.

She nodded. "I'm alright... Its just that I was thinking too much..." she said softly, too quiet for most to hear. But to Yamiyo's trained ears, he could hear her voice quite easily and sense the churning emotions within her. He stepped closer to her and enveloped her in a warm hug, meant to reassure her. "Thank you..." she whispered softly, holding back the tears. He didn't say anything, but only held onto her tighter, knowing how much the action meant to her. She hoped that no humans were nearby or one of the vampires in love with her brother. Such an embrace could invoke so many emotions... And emotions could erupt into something she would feel the need to resolve. Her so called gift was more of a curse to her. Any other gift would have done... It was her nature to help others and keep the peace, so to be given such a gift was taxing.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Night... Empty Re: Shadows of the Night...

Post by Clous Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:37 am

Clous sat in class with the same bored expression on his face. He would glance around the class frome time to time hoping to catch some glimps of entertainment, but that wish was so far off from being granted. He went on answering questions as needed and doing his work. Though he couldt help but notice the look on a girls face. It seemed somewhat distant but focused on something.

But that came to an end when who Closu had learned through his contacts was her brother shook her from her dreamlike state. He found a slight form of amusement from this but figured he would refrain from using his powers in class as much as possible. He remembered how much trouble he got in last time anyway and had no desire in making the teacher look stupid in front of his own class. Though what Clous was really worried about was havign to se the dean again. That was the only being on earth that wasnt Victor that send a tingle down Clous' spine.

After class Clous wen out to thw quad along with everyone else. He sat on a bench infront of the center piece like fountain. He crossed his legs and leaned back in a somewhat relaxed aura as his eyes slowly turned crimson and glowed. His desired target being Aki herself, and possibly her brother if he had anything left over. His gaze was locked in as he focused in on her thoughts. Hm, wonder whats troubling you my dear... He muttered as he rested his chin on his hand still gazing at the two. His thoughts weren't melicious but he always seemed to give off that vibe. Perhaps it was just the way he was.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:01 am

As he hugged his younger sister, he thought he felt... no sensed someone homing in on them. Intrigued in some way. Aware of the vampires in the area he soon settled on the other Pureblood there. Sinota Clous. He slowly released Aki, aware of the Pureblood's power. 'If you think about hurting her, I will personally see to it that you will suffer...' he thought for a few brief seconds. "Leave her out of this, Sinota," he warned sharply, his voice just loud enough and just cold enough to send the message over to him.

'No... please don't Yami. It could cause problems. For two Purebloods to challenge one another so like this...' But even so she was already beginning to cut herself off. Beginning to forget as she had been taught to by her brother so long ago... To let her emotions escape from her. To not think, but to simply be. And in a few minutes her depressed mind adopted that of a more neutral one again. The memories safely tucked inside her again. Even so, her heart still ached with the pain her mind refused to give name to.

But a small part of that memory flashed before her eyes. "Father! Please! I beg of you... Please, just let him go... I'll erase his memories. He won't know about me. He won't even know about himself! Please... Father... Please!" she had cried to him, fallen on her knees, pleading with all of her heart and soul for her father to release the young man she loved so dearly. But he looked at her with nothing but coldness and hatred. He didn't care. She turned to her mother then, begging her. But she too would not move. And she cringed as she heard his screams. His yells. His pain. His agony. They may as well just have killed her. Torture her. This was... this was just... just simply too much for her.

She reached out and gently took her brother's arm. "Don't..." she said softly. She glanced around the area. Already she could see the vampires looking their way. Their faces blank, but their betrayed them. Curiosity and wonder, sometimes faint jealous she thought. She couldn't quite read emotions as well as her brother. Just enough so that she wouldn't be harmed. Not enough to be able to manipulate others or detect thoughts from the way one was feeling.

For three Purebloods to be here right now... She mentally shuddered at the thought. What did it look like to them? Did they see it as her brother protecting her... or did they see it as some kind of lover's quarrel? It was common enough knowledge that Purebloods often married their siblings and many thought that it would be so with she and Yamiyo because of their close bond. And if humans should appear...
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:32 am

Clous marvaled at their thoughts. For Yamiyo's threat he did nothing but smirk as his eyes seemed to glow brighter. He had no intention of harming either of them, but his own interest in the two was easily piqued. He was going to stop, but the vibe he was recieving from Aki herself was too much to ignore so he continued on. It was in that mommetn that he somewhat understood why she was the way she was. Though he would never exploit these facts unless he had a good reason.

He stood up and started to walk toward the two wadeing through the crowd of vampires who had taken some form of interest in the sittuation. Some of whome had opted to back Closu up but he sent them away. "Yamiyo, isn't it? Don't get the wrong idea, I just wanted some answeres. Besides, you know what the humans say knowledge is power." He then looked at Aki as he continued to aproach them. "I ment nothing by it honestly, no need to get so tense. Besides, I fight against me is ill advised. You may think you know a few things about me, but in reality. You are drasticly mistaken, real life experiance is far from anything your mind could fathum."

The smirk finally left his face as he stood infront of Yamiyo. His eyes fading back to their amber color. "I can't really explain it, but I like you two. I think we'll get along just fine. Don't you?" He asked with a cryptic tone as a slight smile started to re-appear on his face. "Maybe I can even help you Aki, if you're so troubled then perhapse you should just erase what your dont want." He left it at that not really wanting the others to catch on to what he was saying. There were many who had no idea what Clous' abilities were. Most that did were dead, and the few that did either had connections or were one of his few friends.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 am

(OOC) Clous, you can't hog all the fun, you know.

"And I thought class would never end". Yukio exited the classroom, and out into the open school grounds. Class couldn't have gotten more boring since Yukio almost fell asleep. That class was very very boring. The young vampire ventured throughout the crowd, until Clous came into view. Now what do we have here? Clous was chatting with two night class students, one looking very defensive to the other. Maybe I should just stay here, and watch what happens next. Yukio began to hide behind a tree, watching every move that the three might make.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Despite wanting to hurt or maim Clous, Yamiyo kept his cool. "Of course, Sinota. Just a fair warning. Few have seen me truly... upset. I don't wish to face you in open combat and I am sure you do not wish to face me in open combat either. Just be careful..." he replied coolly, his voice back to normal with a hint of coldness. Even so he stood by Aki, ready to move at a moment's notice, increasingly aware of the other's interest. Few things out of the ordinary rarely happened. Maybe to humans and the lesser vampires. But for Purebloods? Making a scene typically meant something.

Her small nod in acknowledgment of his statement was almost cut short as he implied his new-found knowledge. 'No! To have my memories erased is the same as killing me!' That was what she had wanted to say. And Yamiyo had even touched her hand. Just a mere touch to remind her, but he didn't need to. She knew better. Her cursed gift knew better. "Thank you for the offer, Sinota-san, but I must decline," she replied calmly. But if he had really read her mind like she thought he had... then he would know better. He would know that it was merely an act. Everything was an act. Everything thing she said or did.

"We'll get along fine enough, Sinota," muttered Yamiyo. It was clear that he didn't like Clous too much, but his manner and tone wouldn't only openly hint at this. Every move, every phrase, every thought had to be planned accordingly. When you lived as long as you did, you couldn't afford feuds or quarrels. There was no telling what would happen asides from suffering and pain from both sides...

Aki remained quiet, not wanting to say much. Not wanting to get involved at all. If she got involved... She mentally shook her head. She couldn't afford to get involved in a lot of things. Her nature would cause her to become very conflicted emotionally and mentally. It was a miracle she had even survived as long as she had... But as she glanced at her brother she knew that his life had been much worse. What was it like-- living with not only your emotions but every other living thing's emotions as well? To feel lust, pain, sadness, joy, and millions of other emotions at once? Did he even know which were his own? 'Damn it... Why did I have to think so much tonight? Now he knows! He knows everything he needs to know about me...'

"Try doing a better job next time," murmured Yamiyo. "You never know when someone's watching." He knew how dangerous this young fledgling was, and it irked him slightly that someone just a year older than his sister could pose such a threat not only to her, but to himself as well. He himself preferred not to get involved but when one attacked him in such a manner as Clous had he couldn't help but want to strike out. Even more so when it was apparent the fledgling had attacked his sister as well.

He soon became aware of another vampire nearby, hiding. Useless. With his ability to sense emotions of living things he was very aware of where everyone was. Perhaps when he had first been trying to properly utilize this gift he might not have known, but now he did. The vampire didn't seem harmful though, still... He concentrated on the emotions coming out for a few minutes. 'Shidousha Yukio...' What was he doing out here? He was one of the youngest vampires here, perhaps the youngest one, Yamiyo wasn't sure. He hadn't thoroughly looked into the vampire populace yet and didn't pay much attention to new ones yet either.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:58 am

Clous willed more of a smile instead of a smirk. Sure he was enjoying this a bit too much, but he couldn't stop. He looked at Aki, his eyes may had well just been looking straight into her soul. his voice carrying a mocking tone. "Of course not dear just had to ask. But if you ever change your mind the offer is open. Besides I could just rewrite new ones for you." Clous was sure they all knew what that meant. He could mold her if he really wanted to though he really wasn't the type to force anything like that unless needed.

Clous smiled knowing Yamiyo's abilities he was sure the guy was only a hair's breath from attempting to strike him. "It's an elaborate game my friend. You'll find out soon, then you'll have to choose a side. Unfortunately being neutral isn't an option, the world isn't so kind in this respect". He closed his eyes for a few seconds before re-opening them. They were red but lacked any form of glow. His pupils were wide and his iris seemed a bit hollow.

"I'll be seeing you around...Aki. Perhaps when big brother isn't around. The elderly influence is a bit annoying, don't take it the wrong way. You just not the one a want to talk to right now." He smirked and seemingly disappeared kicking up snow. He left them alone for the moment but would eagerly ride them until he got what he wanted. It was only a matter of time now.

((So he's a bit cryptic...I know))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 am

One of the vampires have seem to have taken notice of Yukio, so he got out of his hiding spcae, and walked towards the group. As Yukio came up to the two, Clous had already left them. "Well hello you two, and Clous, Leaving so soon?" Yukio created a ice umbrella to cover himself from the snow. "Yukio Shidousha, nice to meet ya". Hope he isn't a quiet type cause that won't be fun.

(OOC) Got nothing to say right now.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Aki stood by silently, holding her tongue. Best not to say anything at the moment. Yamiyo on the other hand... This time it was her who had to remind him of who he was and where he was. One slight emotion focused at him and about him was enough. Idiot... Don't go about picking fights like this! Its practically an unwritten law that Purebloods can't get involved with one another! she mentally chided.

Tch... Yamiyo mentally sighed and forced himself to remain calm. It wasn't good for him to get worked up over Sinota. His abilities with emotions worked both ways. He received emotions from others and manipulate someone else's emotions with his own. Calm. He needed to be calm. To be apathetic, uncaring, neutral. I'll keep an eye on you, Sinota. There's something about you... he vowed silently.

"I'll be seeing you around... Aki. Perhaps when big brother isn't around." Aki looked up at him, a little surprise and wonder in her eyes. "See you..." she whispered quietly as he disappeared. If he had heard her, or anyone else for that matter, she wondered what he would think. Her voice could have hinted at several different meanings.

Yamiyo was about to reply when the young vampire just up and left. Could've been more respectful... he thought quietly. He was about to take Aki by the arm and leave for the dorm when Shidousha came over. What does he want? A new student, a noble too I think, if I heard the rumors right. Is he going to be like some of the other nobles, vowing to be forever faithful to me? he thought, getting slightly annoyed. A faint smile on his face, "Shitake Yamiyo. Nice to meet you too Shidousha." Aki nodded silently to acknowledge his presence. "Pardon her, my sister, Aki. She's... just a little out of it tonight," he explained, nodding towards Aki.

Sinota-san deals with memories, the mind... He could easily defeat me in any battle right now, knowing what he does, sighed Aki. I can't tell if he meant to help me just to help me or if he had some other plan behind it, she thought, still wondering why Clous had ever approached them. It was common enough knowledge she was a human lover. That kind of knowledge spread like wildfire amongst vampires, especially since she came from a long line of human haters... Even so I don't want him to touch my memories, not even to alter them a little... To do so would be destroying my identity... who I am. Memories make up a person as well. She had become oblivious to the outside world at the moment.

"There anything you need?" he asked in a mild tone that seemed both helpful and irritated, but mostly helpful.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:30 am

Clous knew there were a bunch of other ways he could have gone about that. True you had to deal with different people in a different way, but all of what he had just done wasn't really necessary. As much as he didn't want to admit it. He was becoming more and more like his brother. Perhaps there is still time to salvage this situation, but I think I should wait.

By the time he had stopped he was still on campus but was in an open wooded area closer to the dorms. He paced around for a bit as if he were waiting on someone, which he was. Just some help to take his mind off of things. He needed to re-evaluate himself, there were other ways and he would have to find a way to correct his mistakes and make a mends.

"Victoria, what took you so long?" A figure walked up behind Clous and placed its hand on his shoulder. "I have classes just like you, but I can't run as fast." Clous nodded wit ha knowing smile on his face before turning around to face the black haired blue eyed girl. He was about ten years younger than Clous, wasn't even a pureblood but was easily swept up by Clous' own influence.

The two stood in an embrace for a while before Clous sunk his teeth into the base of her neck. Victoria did nothing in protest, but held the back of his head with one hand as if he were a baby. Even with as much as he tried to forget his own demons he could still hear his brother laughing in the back of his head.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 am

Shitake Yamiyo. Nice to meet you too Shidousha. Pardon her, my sister, Aki. She's... just a little out of it tonight. They seem like nice people, Although the girl seems to be a quiet one. "So, what have you and Mr. Sinota been talking about? Because whatever it was, it seem to made you quiet". Yukio knew the girl would probably not answer, but whats there to lose? The vampire took out a small bottle of blood, dropped the liquid into his mouth, and puts the bottle back.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 am

He wasn't sensing anything hostile or dangerous coming for Yukio, so he wasn't too worried. But he was worried about Aki. She still seemed mildly depressed or upset. He laughed lightly. "Nothing of importance. He was just a little... concerned about Aki. But," he paused as Yukio took out the bottle of blood and intook some of it. The pause lasted longer than normal, but he continued anyway. "... I suppose you wouldn't mind telling me what you were doing?"

Aki gazed about the area in silence. Despite the vampires collected there, it was still very peaceful and serene. Some could say it looked like even more of a fairytale now. Gazing at the brilliance of the moon she closed her eyes as if the moonlight was giving her power. I love the night as much as I love humans... Perhaps more. I don't know, she murmured. ... What's that...

Her eyes opened almost instantly and she stared at the bottle of blood. As soon as she caught sight of it she shut her eyes. No... Don't think about it... Don't think. Forget. Blood is blood. Its not his. Not his. Just blood. Look at the stars. Look at the moon. The moon is out. Look at it. Focus on it. Think of it. The night, embrace it. Slowly, shakily to Aki, she opened her eyes again and stared at the sky and only the sky. Stars. Bright, twinkling, gleaming stars winking back at her. Pinpoints of light that told her that even in darkness not all was evil. And the moon! It was like a mother's embrace to her. So soft and gentle. Its light never too bright. And the night. The night was like a father to her. Cool, dark, refreshing.

Damn it. Why the hell does he have a fucking bottle of blood?! We're not allowed to have blood here, only tablets! Aki... He glanced at her in his peripheral vision. Was she alright? He wanted to know, but all he could get from her right now was fear and rejection or repulsion. He turned his eyes to Yukio again. "Shidousha... I would advise that you keep such things hidden should we meet again. Next time you may not be so fortunate." His voice was calm and seducting as always, but it held a slight edge to it.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 am

((Thats why I gave you the tablets Yukio >>))

Clous finished feeding on Victoria, the two stood in silence for a while. "What was that all about, what just happened in the quad?" Clous sighed as he looked down at her. "Nothing really just making myself known I guess." It was obvious that Victoria wasn't buying that at all. "Uh huh, well it seems to me like you've taken an interest in that Aki girl." Clous did his best to supress his laughter. "What are you jealous? Thats not like you Victoria."

"That's not the only thing that bugs me, or the others. You've also been hanging around with humans a lot lately, more specificly a hunter. What are you thinking Clous?" Clous smirked with a gleem in his eye. "My dear, if I told you that what would there be to look forward to?" Clous started to walk back toward the moon dorms after saying this. Victoria followed but still felt a need to be concerned. "Just be careful..."

That Yamiyo is going to be entertaining to say the least, and I guess I'll have to be careful around Aki. But im sure with the right guidence she can get over her...problems. Its strange though. Can Yamiyo determin his own emotions from those ofothers. I should have dug deeper while I had the chance. No what I did was enough, they know they either have to stay on my good side or stay out of my way if tehy want to continue living in atleast some form of peace.

But to that end what are they willign to do? Hmph listening to myself I guess I really have become more like him. Was this meant to be from the begenning, or was this simply his influence? It's been abouth a hundred years maybe more since last I saw him. I wonder brother, are you still an egomaniac? Guess I'll find out soon enough. The whole campus will...
his thoughts continued on like this as he walked Victoria to the female dorms.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 am

Shidousha... I would advise that you keep such things hidden should we meet again. Next time you may not be so fortunate. "Thanks for the advice". First time I got a advice........ Or a death threat..... A small gust of wind brew as Yukio felt a tap on his shoulder. Hello, Yukio-kun. "Hi, Kimiko-chan". Kimiko gave the vampire a hug before facing the two students. Who are these people? "This is Shitake Yamiyo, and I don't the other one's name". Please to meet you, Yamiyo, my name is Kimiko Nishimura.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Yamiyo nodded lightly. He looked over to the young woman beside of Yukio. A small smile on his lips, Yamiyo reached out and gently took her hand, kissing it lightly. He meant no real affection, it was but a gesture, something of old. "It is quite an honor to meet you Nishimura," he replied, hoping that his usual natural seductiveness wouldn't make her do or say anything... foolish. For humans it was generally expected of them to react. Vampires differed though. Most reacted in some way, usually with treating him more kindly. But others... they could fall for him easily enough. It would wear off though, at varying degrees and levels. Releasing her hand, he motioned towards Aki. "My sister, Aki."

When Kimiko had appeared Aki had slowly became aware of them. Swallowing she nodded and murmured a hello. Why are there so many people here today? wondered Aki. It had been a long time since she had actually been in the company of others... "Hello, Nishimura..." she murmured quietly.

"What brings you all here tonight?" he asked with mild humor a playful glint to his eyes.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:00 am

Clous had parted with Victoria and was on his way off campus. He eneeded to get away, and there were a few things he needed to check up on. Maybe even a little hunt while he was out. As quiet as it was kept Clous was one of the few that actually continued tot feed regardless of the tablets or rules. It wasnt out of habit or bcause he needed to but vecause he wanted to. No necesity or anything of the sort. He was a vampire it was what he did, what tehy all did. He sighed as he walked out of hte gates and headed down the road to an empty warehouse where he hosted a number of parties and kept his motorcycle. Its going to get real lively around here.

-Clous exits
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 am

What brings you all here tonight? Yukio said he was going to take me somewhere, and I just came to get him. Um, I don't know what you're talking about. Kimiko grabbed Yukio's arm, then dragged him off. "Um, can you tell me why you just dragged me off?" You can't spend some time with your girlfriend? "Sorry, Kimiko-chan". The vampire girl lets go of Yukio's hand as they found themselves at the pool area. Yukio stared at the moon and the stars that was illuminating from pool. The most quiet place at this time of the day. The two took a seat on the closest bench to watch the scenery. Kimiko leaned over Yukio's shoulder as they talk about the things that had happen before they got together.

YUKIO LEAVES THE TOPIC!
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down