Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello to Life(No fighting)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello to Life(No fighting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello to Life(No fighting)

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 am

Yes im sure they are gone by now. Also Misaki, I've been wanting to ask you. Were you once human? I need to know before I can let you try the real thing. And if you were I would need to test your level of control. The last thing I need is to have to fight Yukio because you go berserker like blood lust. Misaki woke up, and got off of Yukio's shoulder. I was never a human. I'm a level B vampire. "Same". Yukio took out the bottle of blood, drinks it, then puts the bottle away. Don't want to tell him that Misaki killed my father.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 am

"Oh, thats good. I could have found out on my own, but im not hte type to invade young ladies without their permition." Clous smirked as he looked into the fire once again. "Yukio, im going to be creating a new order. A Legion of sorts who's sole purpose is to protect the peace that we're trying to build. I wan't you to help me, but before you answer I want you to understand that this isnt a inferior superior situation. We'll be equals, in the event that one of us were to fall. Its a responcibility that I will not force on you. Will you join me?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 am

Yukio, im going to be creating a new order. A Legion of sorts who's sole purpose is to protect the peace that we're trying to build. I want you to help me, but before you answer I want you to understand that this isnt a inferior superior situation. We'll be equals, in the event that one of us were to fall. Its a responcibility that I will not force on you. Will you join me? Yukio was a little shock about what Clous just said. New order to protect the peace? Should I join? No, Father told me to always stay neutral until the situation cannot be ignored. He stared at the fire, reminding him of his house being burned down by vampire hunters after his father was killed. If I join, then maybe I can keep others from having the same loss that I have. This is so frustrating! Is something wrong Yukio-kun? "Its nothing. I'm okay Misaki-chan. Clous, can you give me a few days to think about it?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Clous smiled knowingly. "Of course, like I said im not forcing your hand. Take as much time as you need, but im not going to lie Yukio. I need someone like you." The reward for our hard work will be a world changed for the better, thats all I care about. I dont want anyone else to feel my pain. "This group isnt exclusive to vampires only. I have already recruited a number of humans, and I was hoping to talk with Jeno, but its difficult for us to be in the same room without a fight starting im sure."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:03 am

This group isnt exclusive to vampires only. I have already recruited a number of humans, and I was hoping to talk with Jeno, but its difficult for us to be in the same room without a fight starting im sure. "Thats very likely to happen. I enjoy our little chat, but I think its time for me to go to bed". The two vampires got up, said their goodbyes, then went upstairs. The two stopped at Yukio's door, shares a emotional embrace, and ending it with a kiss on the lips. "Good night, Misaki-chan". Sorry, I almost forgot. My real name is Kimiko Nishimura. "Oh, well then, good night Kimiko". Yukio gave Kimiko a kiss on the forehead, then went inside his room. THe young vampire got to his desk, and began writing to his mother. After 10 minues of writing, Yukio removed his trench coat, then tossed himself into bed, and dozed off to sleep.

Yukio Leaves the topic!
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 am

Clous continued to sit infront of the fire eaqually satisfied with the current events. Couldn't have planned it any better. All thats left now is to see if my brother will stick his nose in this too. Hm, this coud turn messy. Clous smirked as he stood up and walked upstairs. It's been too long since last we met. I wonder if he still looks the same... He continued to muse as he walked to his room. Clous walked to his window wiht hte same smirk n his face. "Good night world, enjoy your time of peace while it last. god knows I am..."

Clous leaves topic
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:20 pm

"My,my everyone is sleeping" Ryuu spoke while standing up anyway "I'll just look for that girl with that inhaler thingy" Ryuu walked to the door "a group huh? I don't mind as long as that girl is safe" Evans walked out of the door and sat at the doorstep "she might become my new friend since I lost the first and the last friend I had" Ryuu thought while pulling out a chocolate in his pocket "this time I won't lose someone again" Ryuu grinned before closing his eyes "I think I'll rest in the doorstep for a while."

Ryuu leaves the topic don't disturb sleeping vampire
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum