Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Hello to Life(No fighting) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello to Life(No fighting)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello to Life(No fighting) Empty Hello to Life(No fighting)

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:04 am

It was early saturday, so there was no clss in sessio. Yukio managed to bring the unconscience girl into his room withou being detected. He woke up after sleeping on his desk cause Misaki was on his bed resting. I don't see why people sleep on desks during class. It hurts like hell. The young vampire went on his daily routine which is take a shower, put something on, then eat breakfast. Misaki finally came into consciences. "Well, hello sleepin beauty. Want something to eat?" The girl gave Yukio a confused look, then walked over, ans took a piece of toast. I'll take that as a yes. Where am I, Yukio? "At Cross Academy. You sure gave me a hard time last night but luckly, I was able o get that necklice off your neck". Misaki rubbed her neck for a moment to see if what Yukio was saying is true. Thank you, Yukio. Her tone was calm, kind, and sweet. "The only prblem is, what to do with you now". Yukio finsished his breafast,then poured himself a cup of tea. I guess, I should finish my education. At least I'm at the right place. No other school would accept a vampire like me. "Wait, you're a vampire?!" It was a little shocking at first. The master likes to capture some vampires, and force themto hunt for other vampires. He attaches these necklices so if we disobey, fail, or try to kill him, he can just end our lives with a push of a button. Thats sad. I feel sorry for what she has to go through. Yukio stared t the clock for a moment, thinking about what to dowith the vampire girl. He walked over to the drawer, took out a small bottle of blood, then gave it to Misaki. "You need it, so drink up".The vampire girl unscrewed the bottle, drank the blood, then gave it back to Yukio. "That keeps me from drnking blood from people. Now lets get you enrolled to this school". Misaki smiled as the two leaves the room, and into the schol ground, hiding a course from any fan girls.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Hello to Life(No fighting) Empty Re: Hello to Life(No fighting)

Post by ryuu_evans Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:38 pm

"I'm so bored" Ryuu walked like a drunk kid in the path where they used to go to school everything seems quiet until, "leave me alone!!!" he shouted that his voice was echoing.Trying to catch his breath,Ryuu walked to the nearest tree he could see "strange voices again it happens a lot when I'm alone" Ryuu took the tablet most of his kind eat then two person passed by while was eating the tablet,one looks like a student from their class and one a complete stranger to him.
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:06 pm

((Im so in this))

Clous was sitting in the quad at a planter with his legs crossed, leaning back and his head propped up on his arm in a bored fashion. There were some girls taking pictures of him. Apparently they were making a school calendar for the female student body. Clous had been up all day having to pose and be followed all day. He still didnt know why he had agreed to something like this in the first place. the first chance he got he took a break which is where he was now just sitting back with his eyes closed. "Hmm, I can sense Yukio close by. Wonder how things went with his little fri-!" He muttered. What's this, another vamp? I've never seen this one. Clous stood up and started heading for the direction of Yukio. Is it that girl? Wow kid you've got a nack for getting into all sorts of interesting sittuations. I should keep you close, you'll make things a bit more lively.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:00 am

"There, now you're now enrolled to this school". The two exited the principal's office. "Now I can have my bed back". I thought you liked it when I was sleeping on our bed. Yuki's smile suddenly went to a frown. I have the ability to see everything, even when I'm asleep. I can also control the wind. "Thats new. So, you eve bit anyone?" No that you think, no. I never had. The master always gives us a sufficient amount of blood The two then find themselves in front of none other than Clous Sinota. "Well hi there". Greetings, stranger.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 am

Clous approached with a smirk. "Hey Yukio, who's your friend?" Clous watched the girl with a bit of interest, he had a gleem in his eye that most would find suspecious. "Wait, isnt that that girl you had that fight with behind the arcade yesterday? And now you two are all buddy-buddy, I guess you could always leave it up to Yukio to make a friend out of anyone." Clous brushed his bangs out of his face. "So what are you two up to out here anyway?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:15 am

Hey Yukio, who's your friend? Wait, isnt that that girl you had that fight with behind the arcade yesterday? And now you two are all buddy-buddy, I guess you could always leave it up to Yukio to make a friend out of anyone. I'm Misaki Andoh, and yes, Yukio and I had a little fight yesterday. Emphasis on the word 'little' So what are you two up to out here anyway? "Well, for starters, Misaki just got enrolled to this school. Now we were just about to grab a bite, and not the kind you are thinking right now". A growling sound came out, making Yukio blush a little. "Hehehhe, well, I guess I should go get something to eat, You two want anything?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 am

Clous shook his head and threw his hands in surrender. "I wouldnt mind grabbing a little snack. But these girls pop up whne I least expect it. They've got me helping them with a project." Clous sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Guess I should take the break while I can eh?" Clous walked on the other side of Yukio. "So, you have a thing for this girl or what?" He might as well jsut tell me, I'll get it out of him oneway or another. Clous started to laugh a bit at how uncomfertable he probably made Yukio and his guest feel. But he couldnt help it. The two were so obviously attracted to one another. "Ah, high school love," he laughed.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:13 am

So, you have a thing for this girl or what? Ah, high school love "High school love? Falling in love with a girl who tried to kill you is more like crazy love to me. Theres a few things I like about this girl". Yukio walked into a little store, and began getting a few snacks, then brought them to the cashier. That will be $12.15 Yukio took out a 10 and 5 dollar bill, got his change, then walked all the way back to the school grounds. "Back, Misaki. Got the food". Welome back, Yukio. The young vampire boy took out a bottle of tea, and gave to Misaki. He started chowing down on his bag of chips, but not in a way that would make a girl think you're disgusting.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:18 am

Clous had a green apple, a bag of beef jerkey, and an energy drink. "But you two seem like such good friends already. I mean, damn Yukio she slept in your bed." Clous laughed as his red eyes dimmed back to their normal amber color. "So Misaki, you'll be joining us in the night class then. Thats good, im sure we can be good friends. Adn before I forget. Im Clous Sinota, its a pleasure to meet you Miss Misaki Andoh." Clous bowed slightly towards the young girl.

((Sorry, its short couldnt think of much for this one.))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:57 am

But you two seem like such good friends already. I mean, damn Yukio she slept in your bed "Um, I'm gonna forget you ever said that". Yukio finished his bag of cips, then unscrewed a bottle of tea, and drank away. So Misaki, you'll be joining us in the night class then. Thats good, im sure we can be good friends. And before I forget. Im Clous Sinota, its a pleasure to meet you Miss Misaki Andoh. Please to meet you, Clous Sinota. So lets see, its 5 yes, and 3 no. Guess I should get a girlfriend

(OOC) Nothing much too say for now
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Clous took another bite of his apple as a flash caught his eye. "Damn, they're at it again?" There were a group of girls taking pictures of him again. "I didn't even get five minutes, these girls are monsters." Clous laughed at this as he finished off the apple. Wonder how many more pictures tehy need for this callender. they've taken over thirty already, I think they're just taking some pictures for themselves. How annoying... Clous turned up his energy drink and downed it in a few gulps. He licked his lips as he threw teh can in hte bushes. Some gilr jumped from the bushes with a mad look in her eyes and a broken camra in her hands. Clous smilled innocently, "Well thats what you get for sneaking around. How was I supposed to know you were there?" The girl didnt know what to say to that and ran off. Clous sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'd rather put up with Clair than these girls anyday..."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 pm

A group of girls began to take pictures of Clous. At least thats not my problem...... I think. I'd rather put up with Clair than these girls anyday... "Something tells me that we should run somewhere safe". The two vampires got up, and started walking towards the Moon dorm, hoping nothing bad happens to their friend or themselves. "You are going to have to deal with the day class students here. They can be a little......... hasty". Thank you, Yukio. I will keep that in mind.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:16 am

Clous started to run toward the moon dorm. "Hasty, thats all your going to say about it. They're all freakin' nuts!" Clous soon passed them up and ran inside with a crowd of girls behind him. "Umm, if you don't want to become roadkill I suggest you hurry up and get inside." Clous started to brush his shirt off.

((Yeah, I've lost my muse...sooo..))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:12 am

Umm, if you don't want to become roadkill I suggest you hurry up and get inside. Yukio turned back, and sees the group of girls picking up the chase. "I'd rather live than become roadkill". Yukio and Misaki then begane to run until they reached the moon dorm. "Ok, I'll take it back that the girls are hasty. They are nuts". Yukio took a moment to catch his breath, then took out a small bottle of blood, and drank it. "In case you don't know. This is what keeps me from biting humans". He then puts away the bottle, then leaned on the wall. "Wonder how long we have to wait until the girls decide to take pictures from another boy".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 am

Clous laughed. "Hmm not sure, it could be a little while." Clous took note of what Yukio said next and the bottle of blood. "And here I was thinking you just liked the real thing better." Clous reached into a pocket taking out two sealed pack of blood tablets and passing one to Yukio, and the other to Misaki. "They help take the edge off. With those we'll be kept satisfied and won't really have much of a desire to feed off of humans. Unless of course you just like that kinda thing better than the tablets. I'll b e honest, I enjpy the real thing straight from the source myself but I've promised to keep myself in check."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:59 am

Clous gave Yukio and Misaki a little tablet. They help take the edge off. With those we'll be kept satisfied and won't really have much of a desire to feed off of humans. Unless of course you just like that kinda thing better than the tablets. I'll be honest, I enjoy the real thing straight from the source myself but I've promised to keep myself in check. Yukio stared at the tablet for a second, then dropped it into his mouth. "Hmm, where can I get this kind of stuff?" Clous, what does it feel like to drink blood off of a human?
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 pm

"Amusing,girls are chasing them" Ryuu spoke in a soft manner as if he can only hear his voice,of course that's what he is "maybe following them would be fine but first" Ryuu pointed on a tree "come out there whoever you are" he said still pointing his finger on a tree "ummm hello" a day class student came out where Ryuu was pointing his hand "what were you doing there" Ryuu asked the girl but suddenly she started shivering as if she was afraid "what's wrong is there something strange that you see?" he asked starting to feel worried for the first time "what,is that blood?" the student pointed at Ryuu's arm which is bleeding "oh this I don't remember having this wound" he replied while raising his arm "it must have been when I feel on the roof" he thought "don't remember?! that's a serious wound you could even die with that" she said while grabbing his arm and pulling a roll of bandages "die huh, i don't really die...........ohh" Ryuu muttered as the girl continues to wrap his hand "I lost the night class student" he thought as he looks around him "ok that's enough you should head back to your class and one last question did I met you somewhere" the girl just gave him a smile "yes I was waving at you when you walk out of the dorm" she replied before walking away "I'm Kozue remember that name weirdo" as Ryuu looks at her walk away with a happy feeling he suddenly heard some movements on the bushes "where is that student he's Clous right? where is he" as Ryuu's mood from a smiling guy to a serious person replied to them "sorry he's not here" the girls started taking pictures of him also "another night class student we're so lucky today".Upon hearing these words Ryuu started breathing slowly then ran towards the dorm so fast that the girls didn't noticed him running "they're sometimes annoying, is a student named Clous in here".
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:34 pm

"Well normaly I get them from the dean or the principal, but these I got from my friend Ariane. I ran out and kind of went on a hunt a few weeks ago." Clous took out an open pack and popped one into his own mouth swollowing it. Clous turned his head cracking his neck a bit in a bored fashion. "Hmm, what does it feel like? It's not really something I can describe, you would have to try it yourself. Im not encouraging you to do it or anything. That can get you killed, and the last thing you need is a council of vampire hunters breathing down your neck. Tell you what next time I get a chance I show you. There are plenty of humans that deserve to die around here. I doubt anyone would care if we passed judgement on a few criminals, now would they?"

Clous turned when he heard someon else walk in. He wasnt sure why but the guy had caught his attention before he even called his name. Clous sighed and walked toward him. "Yeah, im Clous. Is there something you need?"
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Hmm, what does it feel like? It's not really something I can describe, you would have to try it yourself. Im not encouraging you to do it or anything. That can get you killed, and the last thing you need is a council of vampire hunters breathing down your neck. Tell you what next time I get a chance I show you. There are plenty of humans that deserve to die around here. I doubt anyone would care if we passed judgement on a few criminals, now would they? Ok I guess... "Well, I should get this thing refilled". Yukio shook the empty bottle. Yukio, can I talk to you in private? "Um, sure". The two walked away from clous and the new person, and into Yukio's room. Its most likely that Clous is having a nasty thought. Inside his room, Yukio walked over to the drawer, took out a 2 liter bottle of blood, poured some of it into the little bottle, then puts it back into the drawer. Since the master will be suspecting that I haven't came back, I cannot be near you. If he or his followers find me, I will get killed along with you. Yukio was silent for a moment. "You can't. You will get killed anyway. I saved you, so you are my responsability". Are you willing to give your life away!? "I would for someone I love!" Misaki stood, shocked at the words that came out of Yukio's mouth. They both stood silent for a good 3 minutes. Do you really love me? Are you willing to just throw your life for me? "Yes.... I will". Misaki walked over to Yukio, and gave him a hug. Yukio's face suddenly turned red as Misaki held him in her arms.If you care for me that much, then I'll stay by your side because I love you too, Yukio. Yukio's face went from red to a brighter red after hearing what Misaki just said. The vampire girl lets go, and Yukio's red face disappears. A little uncalled for, but yet soothing. Yukio leaned in on Misaki, and kissed her on the lips. The vampire girl was surprised for a moment, then wrapped her arms around Yukio's neck, and kissed him back. After 4 minutes, they finally seperated. "Um, sorry about that. It was very uncalled for". Its okay, Yukio. I think Clous is still waiting for us. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that". Yukio took the bottle of blood, dropped it into his pocket, and the two left the room.

(OOC) I was having a weird day, and uh i don'y know why I wrote this.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 pm

(ooc:that was shocking yukio)

"there he is" Ryuu thought as he sees Clous coming "you really got a huge fan outside but I don't see any guardian anywhere to stop them" Ryuu spoke then looking at the window "I guess nobody can stop them" he added "where's the other two that guy with the girl" Ryuu said then walking away from Clous "we better call someone like the headmaster or other school teachers" he said then sitting on the chair he could see "I want buy something out from school but there are day class students outside mind if I use my abilities?" Ryuu started talking like he knows the person already or its just that he's a fellow night student.

After a few seconds Ryuu stood up and looked at the window still seeing some students standing around in front of the dorm and others hiding in the bushes and one who caught his attention the girl he just met,Kozue passing by her fellow student.As he stares at the girl he noticed she pulled out an inhaler then it turns out Ryuu doesn't know what an inhaler is "hey Clous what is that thing the girl is holding?"
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:37 am

Clous was somewhat shocked by the young mans behavior but he figured it was no stranger than all the other things he had seen here over the years. "Calling the dean or the headmaster won't do much. They aren't breaking any rules. And honestly its my fault for agreeing to help them. Im sure they'll all calm down soon enough and go to their rooms soon." Clous followed Ryuu to the loby area and sat in a chair across from him. He tossed a log on the the fire and crossed his legs. He rested his head on his hand as if he were bored. "If you decide to use your poweres or not is completely up to you. Im not your father now am I?" Clous laughed a bit as he tossed his hair out of his face. This new style he was getting into was diffrent. "As for Yukio and Misaki, they are currently enjoying eachothers company."

Clous looked out of hte window at the girl. "It's an Inhaler, its used by humans who have trouble breathing or something. If they get too excited something in their bodies flare up and tightenes around their airways. Its some illment called asthma or something. They dont all have it, and its not contageous."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 am

The two vampires came down, and sees Clous in front of a fire. "Now what have you been doing while I was gone?" Yukio took out a stick and a marshmallw, then roasts it over the fire. Misaki took a chair, then poured herself a cup of tea. "Um where did you get that?" When you left the room, I went back inside, and took a bag of tea. You wouldn't mind would you? "I don't mind. Just tell me when you are going to take my teapot. Oh and by the way, you heard nothing, Clous". Yukio ate the marshmallow, then dranlk a cup of tea. Those girls have to leave at one point. The problem is when they leave.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:34 am

Clous laughed and threw his hands up. "Of course noe Yukio, but I'll tell you all now. Thing are going to be getting interesting around here. All I can tell you is to sta on your toes, dont let your guard down. Whe nthe change comes its going to be swift, either your change with it or be swept away by it." It was obvious that Clous alwas seemed to have an alterier motive. But in this he was sure everyone was windering just what he was talking about. His amber eyes seemed to light up as the reflection from the fire lit up the room.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 am

Of course noe Yukio, but I'll tell you all now. Thing are going to be getting interesting around here. All I can tell you is to sta on your toes, dont let your guard down. Whe nthe change comes its going to be swift, either your change with it or be swept away by it. "I will never understand what you just said". Misaki rested soundly on Yukio's lap as he stares at the fire. Wonder how mom would react after I tell her that I'm dating a girl. He started to play with Misaki's hair as he continues to stare at the fire. "Those girls should be gone by now. Its been pretty quiet".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 am

Clous shook his head. "Don't worry Yukio, you dont need to understand it right now. You'll see it first hand then I'll you can decide." Clous straightned up in his seat. "Yes im sure they are gone by now. Also Misaki, I've been wanting to ask you. Were you once human? I need to know before I can let you try the real thing. And if you were I would need to test your level of control. The last thing I need is to have to fight Yukio because you go berserker like blood lust."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum