Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly)

2 posters

Go down

Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) Empty Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly)

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 am

Walking the corridors of the moon dorms, he left a blood trail behind him so that Luna in case she would lose track of him would eventually find him, after all he had moved up ahead and at a steadily fast walking pace... luckily for him the corridors where empty this time of the morning, not that he would expect her to lose track, he got a few side effects on the way and had to stop when he started to feel dizzy...

The Draw backs of his ability, that he had fought back that is, the only reason he felt like this was because he was fighting against it... he couched up more blood on his arm and at the same time scarred the wall he held his arm against as if in pain, i cant even get close to the girl like this, i need to meditate soon he reached the Door to his Clan`s room door the door had the initial of the clan on it, he unlocked the door and went in leaving it open there he nearly crawled to the bathroom where he washed his hands and face... expecting Luna very soon he prepared himself not to make any unnesesary questions, the trail could have easily been tracked, he sat down on a cushion on the floor, and awaited Luna`s return.... while doing so he started to meditate... by closing his eyes and going trough everything that he could remeber of this nighs happenings, honestly it was not so much to deal with... as he started to clear his mind he could remember somethings such as when he "attacked" clous... which greatly disturbed him to the point where he lost his concetration...

he immidietly stood up, and looked around to see if he could find a sharp device, the room had two windows, Luna`s room stood opposite to his in the corridor, he had arrived tonight... being the newest student was not easy.... it never should have been the second window had a little balcony, the room was dark, and quite so dusty, there where many bookshelves, and to be honest the room was fairly big, there was a working table that could be used for studies, it stood before the window withouth a balcony, there was another door leading to a shady bathroom... he liked this place, it made him feel at home... though it could have been less dusty, there where a few Alchemist sets on display at a table in the far corner of the room, obviously someone wanted them to be seen...

he found a knife at that specific table, withouth hesitation he stabbed his right arm at the palm... so it went right trough... he held it there as silver blood squashed out between his arm and the knife pulled it out slowly as if torturing himself and pushed it back several times withouth showing much pain... until he was done he then tossed the knife away so it was left lying on the floor somewhere, he sat down on his chair and kept his eyes attached to the door... he supposed he would have to stop the bleeding soon enough...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) Empty Re: Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly)

Post by Luna Scarlet Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 am

~ Luna wasn't far behind her brother, her senses alert towards anyone that might be close by. She thought it was a shame to have such an obvious trail left behind, so while walking she tried to wipe at least some of the blood away. I don't have time for this now though. Luna knew where Aarón was headed so without hesitating and without needing to use his blood trail, she walked towards where their rooms were.

She appeared in the doorway of Aarón's room and looked at him as he was meditating, clearly trying to recall some of the things that had happened just minutes ago. She felt concerned but bit back the words as she let him have his time to regain some senses. Disappearing for a few seconds, the vampire girl hurried to her room and retrieved some of her precious herbs. And most importantly, the mixture from the Tree of Life. Returning to Aarón, her footsteps soundless on the floor, she stopped and met his gaze as she stood again in the doorway. Closing her eyes and inhaling, she took a few more steps and was at his side. She wasn't in the role of the respected and cold Luna Scarlet anymore, right now she was but a sister that had to tend to her injured brother. The silence between the two stretched on as she, without asking him, started spreading the mixture over his arm and then over his chest to soothe his coughs. There wasn't time to retrieve fresh bark for Aarón to eat from the tree, but it didn't seem to be necessary for that to be brought.

The mixture started working as soon as it touched Aarón's skin, with a hissing sound it started speeding up the healing process of his wounds on his palm and the bleeding stopped immediately. Luna avoided eye contact with him as she worked soundlessly. She was fast in what she was doing, as if she had been doing it her whole life. But in truth then Aarón was the only other person that she had now used her mixture on.

Satisfied with her work, the vampire now went and got a chair. Sitting down in front of her brother, her gaze piercing, she waited for him to explain. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Female Posts : 31

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly) Empty Re: Strong connections? (Aarón and Luna, mostly)

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:37 pm

~To tell the truth he never wanted his hand to be healed, after all he had just stabbed himself with a knife as an punishment, but she seemed concerned of his health which he fully understood tho he still replied while she went to get a chair, this was a punishment, because i dishonored our clan and yourself... i did not wish my arm to be healed while being truthful he did not mind his chest being healed, he spoke with calmness but onwards to another much more important matter...

.... .... He was unsure where to start but soon replied i should never have come ... he did not avoid Luna`s perceptive eyes, whatever she was thinking about he really did not care, thus shutting his mind from the outside world, he had gone trough the recent happenings a thousand times, but could only recall a fraction of it tell me... what actually happened there?, the last thing i could recall was standing in front of this human... he hesitated .... but i dont recall how i got there and what i did to her... he paused i also... recall meeting with clous... the last words seemed to quiet down... he had no desire to go on with that subject, but he had no choice it seemed. His head was pounding, suffering from amnesia and headache .... that girl, i need to get rid of her either that or he would need more training, indeed two choice`s would need to be made to become an ally with the human or an enemy... Aarón was not very fond of unnecessary blood shed even if he knew this human could very well protect herself in the time of need, however certain things could not be avoided, for the time being he would have to avoid the girl at all cost... then again, it would be very hard for him to even attempt that since his "instinct`s" was so to say attracted to the woman, if he did not know better he would ask his family for help in this case, in which he did but the question was... would Luna be able to answer withouth being too soft on the edges... when it came to the human`s well being that is, a female vampire appeared at the door (i shall add her to my profile) she was wearing a maiden outfit and was working for the Scarlet clan, she had been following the scarlet clan for the past 100 yrs where ever they went. Her appearence was not much diffrent from humans other than her eyes, she was almost as beatiful as Luna herself tho and always tended to their needs, she was not a pureblood one could tell... but almost, she always seemed to show some affection to Aarón while that was true she was mostly worried. She came with drinks it seemed and devastated by all the blood on the floor, but she barley showed any signs of this however....

She motioned closer to the others, she offered them both drinks, wine glasses, while it was not red wine, but it was actually blood, pure human blood, she decided not to ask what had happened, Aarón knew of her more than anyone maybe even herself, every little dirty secret of hers that she had been keeping in secret, Aarón knew better than revealing anything to those he did not trust,, in any case it was a wonder that she had decided to stay in service for this long most servants would quit if they found out what kind of family they truly where before they even joined them... but then again she was not a normal servant, Aarón usually called her as a maid or servant that or he did not speak at all, her true name however was one of her so called secrets, everybody knew her as anne. Aarón took one of the wine glasses and sipped of the blood... he closed his eyes and put down the wine glass on the table at his side... he then connected his eyes with Luna as Anne had finished serving the drinks and left the room... he patiently waited for her responce...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:57 am

~ "If you have the need to punish yourself then do so when I'm not near, Aarón. You know I will heal you whenever you bleed." Although the siblings never showed any real emotions towards each other, then it was clear just by Luna's words and actions how much she truly cared.

She leaned back in her chair, eyes drifting towards a window as Aarón spoke. As I thought... he didn't realize anything he was doing there. "You lost control of yourself, attacked Clous of the Sinota family. Fortunately though you seemed to have other matters in your mind and left it at that. However then I am not sure he will let it slip by that easily." Her gaze found his face again as she let her words sink in. She had no doubt that the pure blood of the Sinota family would seek revenge. "However, I am not sure what happened with that human girl. I have never seen you act like this before, Aarón. It was as if you were possessed or had been drugged. You spoke sweet words to her, and kissed her on the arm!" Luna didn't mean to let her voice raise, but she couldn't help it. How could he have done that? To a human? She stopped speaking and looked down, disapproving look on her face as she thought over her next words. He mustn't come near her again without having more resistance. "You know very well of our situation. We are inside a well defended school and surrounded by vampires, humans and most certainly vampire hunters also. But... if getting rid of that girl is your wish then I will do it. I wont listen to any objections, since I gather you know already that you can't face her in your current condition." She felt slightly sick after saying those words. She didn't know why.. it shouldn't be a problem for a pure blood like her to dispose of a human. But the truth was that whenever she had seen anyone fight she had become sick. It was as if the earth cried to her as blood ran on it. Perhaps that was why she avoided quarrels.. she was perhaps scared of what would happen.

Shaking this feeling of, she knew it would be difficult to deal with the human... that girl seemed to have many allies. And Luna didn't even know what her true strength was. How I wish none of them had showed up tonight in the garden.. Noticing Anna's presence, Luna fell silent and waited for the woman to leave the room before she picked the glass up and held it to her lips. Feeling the sweet taste of blood helped calm her mind slightly and she looked at her brother over the edge of her glass. "Those actions of yours certainly have gotten us into trouble Aarón, but I will not say you are the only one to blame. I should also have been more careful around them. We cannot however afford to be in a situation like this, where we seem to have no allies." Putting the glass down again with a low thud, the raven haired pure blood bit her teeth together as a frown formed on her enchanting face. After what happened between Clous and Aarón, then it's risky to expect help from his side.

She wondered what Aarón would think about her words. Whenever they had been together, she had barely ever shown hostility towards anyone. And now she was offering to kill a human for him. Or well, she wasn't offering anything....this was what she decided and it was clear that she would not listen if Aarón disagreed. But there was no need to be rash... this would have to be done without anyone suspecting them. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Aarón took another sip of the blood as he listened carefully what Luna had to say to him, he had a hard time concentrating but agreed with her on the most part, the part that disturbed him was the little "scene" that happened before the human, his grip tightened around the wine glass and it soon crushed in his arm, the blood fell on the floor along with the glass. Aarón did not comment about it even if he did it by purpose, a vein could be seen on his forehead and it could be at least stated that he was not very fond with the truth that Luna presented him.

im going to take a shower... At least that would ease his headache slightly or so he hoped, truth to be told he made the best decisions in a shower, he zipped his shirt open on his way towards the bathroom, leaving a trail of cloth behind. It was unusual to see Aarón behave like he did most of the time he placed his clothes neatly, and never made a mess in his room, this just showed how deeply conflicted he was inside... he barley even bothered to close the door to the bathroom as he turned on the shower and stepped under the warm water now flowing down around him, he messed up his hair and started to clean it up along with his skin, he washed himself clean as if able to wash away everything that had happened that day. As he was done cleaning the soap from his hair and his body, he lingered a little in the warm shower letting the water drops his hit body and run down across it smothering it gently along his naked body. Now fully relaxed he could think much clearer, he looked up into the ceiling and sighed for himself while letting the shower stay on, the more he though about the human the less he wanted her to get hurt... more so than before, rather than that he focused what he knew leading to one conclusion after another he decided it would be hard to get past the twins, not to meantion aki if she was around, better yet the reputation of the clan was at stake... she could neither be seen or heard, it would not be easy with so many vampires around he knew that...

He then though about his ability, why did it come out so suddenly? this was something he could not discuss with anyone, was there a deep connection with his ability and hers? what ever it may have been it seems most positive, he shut down the shower and pulled a towel around his waist as he got out Anna had been cleaning up the mess he had made earlier... she had placed some new clean clothes on a chair, he picked them and dried his hair, and Aarón started to change his new clean clothes back on in the bathroom, after he was done he felt most refreshed. He stepped out again and glanced at Luna whom was waiting still... ask the girl what she wants with me... and ask if she likes animals and the opposite.... he glanced out of the window with bored eyes, he saw the sun rising in the distance, what to do he though...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Scarlet Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:09 am

~ The night was soon reaching it‘s end. Luna waited patiently as her brother took his time in the shower. Crossing her legs and leaning back in the chair, her hair falling down over the back of it, she stretched and looked up at the ceiling while in deep thought. Counting the seconds, her eyes went to the bathroom door again as she wondered about how long her brother was going to stay in there. Is he trying to drown his thoughts and worries? Standing up, the pure blood wandered towards the window and looked out of it, having her arms crossed while leaning against the window frame.

Should I contact our family about this? No... that was probably not right. Her father would without doubt not approve of what was happening. But he probably wouldn‘t punish her either even if she decided to kill that human girl... that was something she found disturbing. That the mighty pure blood, the current head of the Scarlet family, treated humans like nothing more than cockroaches that needed to be squashed if they were in the way. Aren't rulers and those with power supposed to be ... more considerate? Finally Aarón came back, seemingly more calm.

Talk with that girl? That wouldn‘t be a problem, as long as the other pure bloods wouldn‘t be anywhere near. A flash of red hair and golden eyes went through her mind. The twins .... She wasn‘t sure why her mind led her to them. They weren‘t pure bloods so she wouldn‘t really have any troubles with them. However, it made her feel slightly bad if she would kill someone they treasured. Well.. it‘s not really decided yet if I have to kill her or not..... perhaps this can be settled without any bloodshed. It was truly what she hoped for, the daughter of the Scarlet family. She walked towards the door of Aarón's room and paused, resting her hand on the door frame. "I will talk with her, if that is what you wish. However, if I see fit then I will dispose of her." Without looking back she spoke calmly before letting her hand fall down at her side. "Take care, brother." And with that, she walked away. ~
Luna Scarlet
Luna Scarlet

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 am

~ With that in mind, and the speech Luna gave him, a plan was starting to form in his head what kind only he himself knew... I am sorry Luna... but i need to meet this girl alone... he spoke to himself after she left out of sight...

he then lifted his sight towards Anna... leave me be... i need to rest a lie... she locked the door behind her, the only ones with acsess to his room was Anna himself and now not her sis... he held her key in his left arm and put it in the table locking it he opened the door to the balcony glanced out, there was a strong wind blowing making his hair dance. As he opened his mind and tried to locate a certain someone... soon he was gone in a flash. ~

OOC: sorry short =/
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down