Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Taking a look EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Taking a look EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Taking a look EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Taking a look EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Taking a look EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Taking a look EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Taking a look EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Taking a look EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Taking a look EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Taking a look

2 posters

Go down

Taking a look Empty Taking a look

Post by Jeno Talborn Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:41 am

-all my common sense says the Nighty Nights are vampires...but i can't return empty handed-jeno thought walking towards the moon dorm gates, it was still day so Jeno guessed if the nighty nights were vampires then they were still asleep. Glancing around making sure nobody was around Jeno climbed up a tree and hopped onto the top of the wall trying to keep his balance “well that wasn't too hard” Jeno said grinning as he gained his balance smiling triumphantly, when Klutz jumped onto his face, Jeno flailed his arms losing balance and then fell off the wall onto the Moon Dorm side. Jeno then threw the ferret off his face who then came scurrying back, jumping into his jacket pocket. Jeno got into crouch position, moving quietly he went up against the wall near a window and looked inside. Making sure the coast was clear he started to pick the window's lock
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Male Posts : 99
Location : Robbing a bank with a Top hat, three cans, and a paperclip

Character sheet
Name: Jeno Talborn
Class/job: Day student

Back to top Go down

Taking a look Empty Re: Taking a look

Post by Yukio Shidousha Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:48 am

Yukio was having a nice cup of tea, while staring out of the window, and into the stars. "I wonder hows mother doing. Shes problably doing fine". Yukio took a sip of tea, then created a small ice cube. "Whats better than tea is ice tea. Thank you mother for teaching me these skills". Yukio dropped the cube into the ice, and watches it melt in the tea. Its been only a few days since Yukio's mother sent him a special batch of tea bags. Yukio closed his eyes for a minute, then stared out the window, and sees someone looking in. "What do we have here?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:12 am

Jeno popped the lock then looked up -since when did he show up- Jeno thought staring at the Nighty Night “hello” Jeno said raising his hand then climbed into the window “I'm Jeno Talborn” Jeno said smiling rubbing the back of his head -i smell a vamp...no wait its blood- jeno thought glancing at his hand as he brought it back to his side which had a small gash and was bleeding slightly, probly recieved it when he fell “...uh you don't have a bandage by anychance” Jeno asked once again rubbing the back of his head with his cheery smile
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 am

Yukio watched the boy get inside, then sees a gash on his hand. I'm Jeno Talborn...uh you don't have a bandage by any chance "Sure, I always keep some?" Yukio walked over to his desk, opened the drawer up, took out a bbandage pack, then gave it to Jeno. "Here ya go. Now can to explain to me why a student climb into my window at this time?" Yukio took a sip of tea, then sat on his bed. "Take a seat". Yukio smiled, then laid on his bed. "Hope they don't catch you sneaking to the moon dorm, now we don't want that to happen do we? The name is Yukio Shidousha".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am

“thanks, your lucky i wasn't a fan” Jeno said taking a seat bandaging his hand “why do you think, so i could get a look at the Night class gals.” Jeno laughed “no i'm kidding...i'm just here to take a look around, try and see what the other side lives like. honestly seems pretty nice” Jeno said gazing around the room “although alot of people don't like you guys. its impossible for Day Class to get any girls since they always get shown up by Nighty Nights” Jeno said with an amused smile “how do you do it? special colone?” Jeno asked like a average boy trying to learn the secret of getting girls -i wonder how long and can keep up this act of clueless student- jeno thought trying to avoid conflict
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 am

how do you do it? special cologne? "Special cologne? Like stuff like that exist. I don't really know. Probably I'm just good looking for the girls. Yeah right". Wonder what hes really here for. "You want something to drink? Because all I got is tea here". Yukio walked over to the shelf, took out a small box, then grabbed a small tea bag. "Its black tea. I got other types if ya want".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 am

“black tea'll be fine” jeno said smiling “now i know your a vampire, how often do you drink blood?” jeno said not breaking his smile -lets just hope your not a violent one, shame when the polite ones have to die. thankfully i'm just here to observe..thats what i do best- jeno thought with a grimace but quickly brushed away the thought “i have nothing against your..feeding habits...personally i've had a unpleasant experiance with it” Jeno said continuing to smile as Klutz climbed up onto Jeno's head and curling up while staring at Yukio
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:08 am

black tea'll be fine” jeno said smiling “now i know your a vampire, how often do you drink blood? i have nothing against your..feeding habits...personally i've had a unpleasant experiance with it "The last time I ever drank some blood was um......... only once a month or two. Usually, my mother would send me a small bottle of blood, so I don't have to suck it from my victims". Yukio took a hot pot, and poured it into a cup, then placed the tea bag inside. "To me, I think I'm a weird vampire, since I mostly drink tea all the time. Barely any blood, only enough to keep me from getting insane".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:31 am

“good, i'm glad to hear it. although it raises the question about where your mother gets the blood but she's not important right now. Are all of the night class vampires?” Jeno asked rubbing a spot on his shoulder, always felt a burning sensation now and then “seems rather odd i really need to be asking all these questions but...well you know i just need to know a few things and this is alot easier than sneaking around and breaking into more rooms” Jeno said with a grin
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:51 am

good, i'm glad to hear it. although it raises the question about where your mother gets the blood but she's not important right now. Are all of the night class vampires? seems rather odd i really need to be asking all these questions but...well you know i just need to know a few things and this is alot easier than sneaking around and breaking into more rooms "Much easier. I'm not sure that everyone here is a vampire. Can't tell". Yukio laid on his bed, and stared at the stars out the other window. "I usually stay in my room, drink some tea, and stare at the stars all night. I guess I'm the only peaceful vampire". Yukio stared at the clock for a moment. "I think you should get going. Someone might find out that you're missing".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 am

“hmm your probly right, its probly time for your to get to class anyways” Jeno said standing up and putting Klutz into his pocket “farewell Yukio Shidousha” Jeno said turning his head slightly back towards him as jeno climbed out the window and walking off. Jeno swinged up the tree and hopped over the wall, duck and rolling upon hitting the other side. Jeno quickly stood up and straightened his uniform, dusting himself off Jeno noticed the crowd were starting to grow “tch, idiots” Jeno mumbled stinking his hands into his pockets, Klutz ran up his arm and perched on his shoulder 'what're you gonna do now?' Klutz twitched “i don't know. need to tell Father i guess and wait” Jeno replied as he contine to walk 'you took that rather well lunchboy' Klutz twitched mocked him “hey i had could sense it so i wasn't all that shocked” Jeno said closing his eyes as he walked 'you can't sense vampires to save your life' Klutz twitched “yea i know i overlook that alot, but i thought harder this time my furry friend” jeno said with a smirk 'your a crappy vampire hunter' Klutz twitched “i know. i know” Jeno said continuing to walk

JENO EXITS TOPIC
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:24 am

hmm your probly right, its probly time for your to get to class anyways "Class.... Well, see ya later". Yukio got up from bed, walked over to his closet, then took out a uniform. "Who ever made this the uniform was probably a weirdo". Yukio got on his scarf that looks torn up, then left the room.

Yukio leaves topic!!!
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content