Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Death of one, and arrival of another EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Death of one, and arrival of another

3 posters

Go down

Death of one, and arrival of another Empty Death of one, and arrival of another

Post by Yukio Shidousha Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 am

"Dear mother, I'm sorry I haven't been writing to you for a long time. I have been too busy with school work, and helping my girlfriend, Kimiko. I'm doing fine if you ask. Things have been the same around here. Kinda lonely without you, mother. I'm sorry that this letter is short. Love you, mother".
Yukio folded the letter, puts it inside an envelope, then stamped the family seal on the front. On his bed was the sleeping figure of his girlfriend, Kimiko. He smiled as he knelt by the beside, and strokes the girl's hair. The vampire stirred a little before waking up, and seeing Yukio's face. She smiled as she peck the aristocrat on the cheek. "Did you sleep well?" Your bed is very comfortable. It feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud. Kimiko got off the bed, and stretches her arms and legs. "You wanna go out for a stroll?" The vampire girl nodded as she gets dressed, and the young couple departs from the building. Kimiko wrapped her arms around the vampire aristocrat as the 2 walk in the night. I love you, Yukio. The vampire smiled as he gives the girl a kiss on the lips while having his arms around her waist. "I love you too, Kimiko".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Death of one, and arrival of another Empty Re: Death of one, and arrival of another

Post by Clous Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

((Shall I shake things up a bit?))

Since his arrival Victor had done nothing but shake things up here at Cross Academy, and he wasn't done yet. With Aaron gone there wasn't anyoe left who could really stop him from making more of a mess of this place. He walked through the night class dorms stalking, his eyes glowing gold as he ran over the thoughts of everyone in the building. "....love?" He mutterd while stopping infront of a door. "Such a fragile and annoying thing, I think I'll crush it a little and turn it into hate." They say that if you love too much taht love unknowingly turns to hate, let's test that theory.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Death of one, and arrival of another Empty Re: Death of one, and arrival of another

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 am

(OOC) We're outside by the way.

The young couple sat on a bench, as Yukio's eyes became blue. Snow flakes began to fall upon the 2. "That should lighten up the mood". Yukio took out a small bottle of tea. "I wonder when if we're ever going to get married". If you ever propose to me. Why did I not see that coming? Kimiko laid her head on the aristocrat's lap, as snow continues to fall. You still haven't told me how many kids you want when we get married. "I thought you were just saying that to tease me. I'll be fine with just 2 kids. Twins if I'm lucky". The vampire girl giggles as she gets her head off of Yukio's lap, then lays it on his shoulder. "If only it was this peaceful everyday, I would have-" Yukio was cut off when a bullet whizz right by his neck. The 2 vampires quickly hopped off the bench, and drawed their weapons. Just like in your files, Mr. Shidousha. Quick reflexes. A hooded man appeared from the dark, holding what looks like a gun attached to a sword. "I have orders from the higher ups to kill the target, along with the traitor". Another vampire trying to kill me. Great
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 am

(OOC:May I join? Well right after Clous.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 am

(OOC) A course. The more the merrier
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Victor smirked as he rounded hte corner watching the action. Well the guardians aren't doing a good job at policing this place. But that's obvious considering I've been able to completely run over this place. But... I'm not going to just let someone come in here and shake things up. Teh plane is vital and needs to go wihtout a hitch. I'm not one to play hero but I can't allow this other force to move so willingly. For now though...I'll stand my ground and observe.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 am

Ariane was walking with Ichi. She was patrolling and was walking a bit ahead of Ichi. "Hayaku! Hayaku! Hurry! Hurry! Ichi your slowing me down!" Ariane said while looking back at him. "Jeez, why must you go so fast Ariane?" "Why can't you keep up Ichi? You must be out of shape." Ariane said before running. "Really? Running?" "Come on! Time to get you in shape!" Ariane called back. "Did you drink Coffee or some type of energy drink? I'm tired. How can you have so much energy? Are you wearing all of your weapons today?" "Nope. I dunno. Yes!" Ariane stopped running. She turned swiftly and gracefully. "How can you hear me from such a far distance?" Ichi then ran up to Ariane. "We're like the only ones in the area." She said and continued. She turned around the corner and saw a familar looking person there. "er..sort of." She said to herself.
"Whew! I finally caught up." Ichi said, out of breath.

Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 am

Yukio took out the shishio blade, covered it in ice, then charged at the hooded man. Kimiko took out her gun, and followed. The 3 began a brawl with Yukio going close combat, and Kimiko using in-direct combat. The fight lasted, until the hooded man managed to shoot Kimiko straight at the heart. "Kimiko!" Rage and hatred began to take over Yukio as he begins to madly slash the hooded man. Fool, you can't hit me with an angered fist! The hooded man pierced Yukio's heart with his gun blade, then fired 6 rounds at the vampire. Targets terminated. The hooded man kicked Yukio off his blade, then leaves. "Bastard.......... Kimiko...." Yukio turned to see the vampire girl on the ground with her hands on her heart, desperetly trying to breath. The vampire boy slowly walks over to the dying girl, and with the rest of his strength, held the girl, and slowly walks over to a nearby tree. Blood was dripping off the 2, and was smeared all over the ground. Eventually, Yukio managed to lay the dying vampire on the trunk, then lay himself on the tree trunk. The 2 were coughing up blood as they were waiting for the inevitable. "Kimiko...... I'm sorry........." Its ok, Yukio...... I knew something like this......... would happen....... I guess I won't be seeing myself........ in a wedding dress.... Yukio took out a small, black box, opened it, and took out a golden ring with a sapphire, and emarald on it. "I was...... Planning on proposing to you......... tonight........ Will you marry me?......" Kimiko slowly raised her hand, then places it on Yukio's Yes....... The vampire slid the ring into the girl's finger, then the 2 share one last kiss before they turned to dust

(OOC) Something is wrong with me...... First time I wrote a sad ending...... R.I.P. Yukio Shidousha and Kimiko

(Foreshadow)

A shadowy figure stands on top of a hill high enough to see Cross academy. "They said my young cousin lives there. I wonder if he will be happy to see me." In his hand was a long, blue katana, giving off frozen air.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:16 am

(OOC:
Spoiler:
Oh and the next time you'll be looking for your app look in Graveyard.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Victor smirked wildly as he approched the two now dead vampirs. It was something that he just loved, a final embrace. "Well this seems so familiar," he chuckled as he nudged Yukio's body. "a little over the top and dramatic but entertainig to say the least." He could feel Ichi close by but he wouldn't waste his time with someone like that unless he decided to actualyl show his face. And oh what's this? There was someone else, a scent he didn't know. Perhapse he was wrong, Cross academy could turn out to be a wonderful surprise afterall. He wondered how the "headmaster" would handle this. "Guess I should talk to Diva, what a pain. But, I sure as hell coudl use the extra power." Victor knelt next t oYukio and took his hand, biting into his wrist. There's still enough dormant energy to take as my own. I think that ice of his could be a nice addition.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:20 am

Seeing everything happen Ariane was kinda frozen along with Ichi but she was the first one to act when she noticed the person kneeling down next to Yukio and biting his wrist. Ariane quickly took out Death's Kiss as she approached the person she knew who he was. "Nice to see you again. Victor." She smiled. "But, was biting me not enough? I'm a bit offended. Now your biting a vampire corspe? How grotesque and I thought you had more class then that. How level E of you. Unlike Level E your crazyness is absolutely limitless!" Ariane sighed. "Too bad I can't kill you now though." "Kill?!" Ichi immdiately ran towards Ariane. "What's with you? I say the word kill and here you are all tensed up." She said. Ichi was silent. "Ariane, I-" Ariane shushed him. "Quiet." Does she know? Ichi thought. "If your thinking about taking Victor down then you must be truly stupid. Even I'm stronger then you Ichi." And I don't really have the spirit to fight, but I have to. I have to this time. She then looked at Victor. She began to think then came up with nothing. "Damn it! I forgot what I was going to say and do now!" Ariane then walked away. "Your just going to walk away Ariane?" "Well I was building up this whole entire time for a big bang. But then you interuppted me and truthfully I really don't like standing in once place thinking about what I'm going to say. Espically if I'm standing in front of someone like Victor. It ruins the moment and image. And to that...." She turns to Victor. "I'm sorry." "How can you apologize to the one that did that to you?!" Ichi pointed at the location of Ariane's bite marks. "It doesn't matter who it is, I'll apologize to anyone for just forgetting and pausing like that."

(OOC:I feel like bringing Diva into this. Actually I felt like bringing Diva until the old warehouse topic...which I did at first but I then changed it into the guy. But I'll keep these feelings away for now until the next topic.
And Ariane forgetting something isn't on purpose. I really did forget what she was going to say and do next. But I think this is a nice change...I think. Truthfully I don't feel like taking more time to try and remeber. And even if I did I wouldn't excatly go very far due to the heat.
Besides I edited that post I don't know how many times now. Like 20 and that's mostly because of Ariane's building up was taking too long so I kept shorting it over and over again and I'm thinking that there isn't much of a build up going on there but I'll just post this anyway while I still have time. )
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm

((Sorry it took so long. Everytime I got reay to I had to do something else and I forogt ^^Wink)

Victor stood up licking his lips and walking toward Ichi putting his arm around the young mans...or rather vamps shoulder. "Oh come now, I'm not that bad once you get to know me. Besides you being a hunter...r ex hunter I figured you would be aware of what i'm doing. This young vamp has an amazing ability, and even with that power he failed to defend himself let alone his little lass. I'll put his chilling abilites to better use." Ichi would feel his arm getting cold as his clothes started to frost a bit. "Honestly I can't control it because it's not my power, but I'll definately be putting to use once I can. That's a promise, I think I'll go after your dad first and make you watch. Oh no...a better idea, I'll make you do it."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 am

(Its okay, though I probably won't be able to post quickly either. That is if I pass the auditions.)
Ichi saw Victor put his arm around his shoulder. He just looked at him. "Oh come on now, I'm not that bad once you get to know me. Besides you being a hunter...or ex hunter I figured you would be aware of what i'm doing. This young vamp has an amazing ability, and even with that power he failed to defend himself let alone his little lass. I'll put his chilling abilites to better use." Ariane stopped walking the moment she heard Victor talk. While Ichi could feel a chill in his arm he looked down at it and noticed that there was frost. "Honestly I can't control it because it's not my power, but I'll definately be putting to use once I can. That's a promise, I think I'll go after your dad first and make you watch. Oh no...a better idea, I'll make you do it." Ariane looked at him. "Your wasting time Victor. If you keep wasting time like this, well that could be your end. How do you know that I'm- we're not building an army right now? Hmm? Or do you have spies? Either way, your starting to become a pain in the ass with this whole. How should I break now? Thing. Also, I would not want to distrub daddy if I were you." Ariane then turned around and walked away, but she then stopped, she remebered something. "Also get your crazy annoying ass away from Ichi." There was no fear in her voice, nothing but irratation and a slight urge to shoot Victor's head off. While her eyes were absolutely serious, yet calm. She then lifted up her guns as Ichi took out a blade from his pocket. Then at the same time they both attacked Victor, execpt Ariane shot out more than 1 bullet from her guns.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Victor's smirk slowly faded when he watched her body language change. HE could see her muscles shift and tighten in some areas. adn he could feel Ichi since he was practically hugging the guy. Avoiding would be easy but why not give them something to think about?

He slowly lifted his hand, or atleast it seemed slow to him but he was moving as fiast if not faster than the bullets. Unlike Clous Victor could isolate Dijin to a single part of his body. Though that was only a recent development. At the smae time his hand on Ichi's shoulder tightened pulling him forward, and his arm out of reach of wounding hte pureblood, instead shifting his weight and moving his arm up grabbing Ichi by his hair and pulling him infront of the bullets path.

But once again he did something a tad unexpected. He stopped those bullets himself instead of using thattrash as a meat shield. "Well that was a little rash...even for you. Always so intertaining, it's like you never stop pleasing me. That makes me feel so warm and fuzzy." He smirked releasing Ichi and taking a couple of steps back. He looked back at the two bodies and shrugged before walking away.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:50 am

Ichi was a bit surprised being used as a shield. But he and Ariane were both surprised when Victor changed his mind. "Well that was a little rash...even for you. Always so entertaining, it's like you never stop pleasing me. That makes me feel so warm fuzzy." The moment he released Ichi he went straight to Ariane's side. "Well I'm so honored." Ariane said with scarcasm as she watched Victor walked away. Ariane then turned the opposite direction, the way she came and walked away. Even though she was heading about Victor's way she truly did not want to get anywhere close to him right now.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down