Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~ Open to anyone that wishes to join

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 Empty Re: At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~ Open to anyone that wishes to join

Post by Clous Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 am

Clous smirked a bit as he came to he nodded and bid farewell to Luna. He then started to walk toward Hanashi, but she wasnt in his interest at the momment. Though he had questions for her, he knew he had all hte time in the world. He waded his way through the group wihtout much care, passing Hanashi Her scent filling his nose. "Only when we have lost everything can we truely be free... Death is nothing but a dream, facing your downfall takes more strength than running from it. And challenging your short commings, well thats always a surprise." He wasn't speaking to anyone specificly he just said what he wanted.

"This night has been different. And to think I almost gave up on all of you." Clous laughed or rather chuckled in a low tone as he walked away from them all. "We should talk soon Aki." His voice trailed off in the end as he seemingly vanished. Aaron just proved it, we're all monsters on the inside. I know what he really is. Wonder what I can do to draw it out, it shouldn't take much. Afterall, I have to pay him a debt of pain. Clous' lips curled into a smile as he traveled at high speeds to an unknown location. I feel like a little hunt to take the edge off...

-Exits topic

Last edited by Clous on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~  Open to anyone that wishes to join - Page 2 Empty Re: At the moonlit garden outside of Cross Academy ~ Open to anyone that wishes to join

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

-||The twins and Hanashi looked at Aki, more so Hanashi.Aki had caught her there.Why did she let Yamiyo kiss her hand?"First and foremost, yes, we meet once again, Yamiyo.. Second...simple.Because...", she was trying to find the right words.'Damn it!', she mentally cursed at herself.She didn't know why she let him kiss her hand."I'm guessing the reason to why you let Yamiyo-san kiss you're hand it's because... he and Aki had touched you in someway, correct?", Hikaru replied calmy, staring at Aki then at Yamiyo.Hanashi stared at Hikaru, then she looked away."... I guess you could say that... Thanks, Hikaru", Hikaru nodded, a small smile on his face yet he couldn't help but be cautious around the pure bloods now hell, be cautious around the whole Night class.Hanashi was becoming way too popular.First Yamiyo, then Aarón, who's next?Clous?'Nah...' at least he won't have to worry about Clous.. at least, not yet.Hikaru never did like Clous, hell the twins didn't like him, but they had no choice but to be polite to him, sometimes.

Kaoru placed a hand on Hanashi's shoulder, making her look at him.Kaoru was staring at Aki with what appeared to be a serious look."If I say anything out of order, forgive me Aki-sama, but.. is it really your business as to why Hanashi let Yamiyo-sama kiss her hand while she ranted when Aarón-sama kissed hers?I don't see why-", "Kaoru", Hikaru stopped his brother by placing a hand at his shoulder.Kaoru looked at him, a little irritated that he stopped him to say what's on his mind."I have every right to say what I feel, brother!".The older Zouka twin just sighed in annoyance."I know you do.But you're talking with a pure blood, be more... polite", "The words that I was saying cannot be put into polite words!" Kaoru exclaimed."Just because they're pure bloods?Just say what's on your mind and get it over with", Hanashi told them.Kaoru was happy with her answer, while Hikaru was angry slightly.Her eyes stared at Hikaru, then she said "If you're mad at me, be mad.I had the right to say that now, you know".Hikaru stood there, letting her words sink in.

"You always take his side..", he murmurmed, making Hanashi sighed in annoyance.She was getting angry again they both knew that."I am not taking anyone's side, Hikaru.I am just stating a fact" she said calmy, though deep inside she was frustrated, angry.What wasn't she feeling at the moment?Kaoru, noticing what he had done, tried touching his brother's face with his hand."I'm sorry, Hikaru...", Kaoru murmured towards his older twin brother softly.Hikaru didn't move.He just let his brother do what he wanted.Hanashi was about to answer Luna's question, but she had left already.She had heard last words."We shall meet again, and then you will answer my questions." The hell she was gonna answer a pure blood's questions, especially to her.. since she was related to.. him.Maybe to Aki and Yamiyo... nah."The hell i'm answering her questions..", "Hana...", Hikaru warned her.He wasn't liking the fact that she was angry.From the look of things, she could start ranting once again, but it didn't seemed like she would do it."Hikaru..", she warned him.Not liking the fact that he was protecting the pure bloods that had left.

Kaoru looked at his brother then at Hanashi.They seemed to be having a staring contest. That or a glaring contest.He could never know with them.'It doesn't.. seem right though.Hikaru shouldn't be acting this way... wonder if there's something wrong...', Kaoru never has seen this before.Hanashi and Hikaru staring each other down.He knew Hikaru's reason for warning Hanashi to keep her mouth shut.One, there was still a pure blood among them- well three if you count Yamiyo and Aki, but there not afraid of them, 'specially Yamiyo.'Hehe..', he laughed mentally as his eyes looked at Yamiyo then looked away with an innocent smile. But Clous.. that was quite a diffrent story.

"Please behave, Hana.I'm just worried about your well beign, is that wrong?", the older Zouka twin asked.Hanashi shook her head, indicating that it wasn't wrong."I have my reasons for telling you to not shut me up, Hikaru.And you know those reasons very well along with Kaoru", she spoke calmly.Kaoru blinked when she called his name, then Hikaru sighed.He was not pleased with the situation, but what could he do?Certaintly nothing.This wasn't anything new.She would usually bicker with them, since they would "think" that if she did this or that it would get her in trouble.Hanashi didn't care, she was just stating what was really obvious.But, there was something deep inside Hanashi's heart;one thing she despises the most:The twins were nobles.

She'd had known about their secret when they first told her when she was very young.They told her that the nobles have to follow the pure blood's words without a doubt in their minds.She didn't like that, and obviously the twins hated following the rules.Especially if it involved any pure bloods they disliked greatly.At first, Hanashi didn't care.Saying "it's their problem", but now she wouldn't admit it to them... but she hated it.Hated the fact that they have to follow orders from the pure bloods.Maybe it's because she's starting to care for the twins?No, she had always cared for them.She just showed it in a diffrent way.Maybe she hated almost all of the pure bloods?Maybe, the only ones she found worth talking to were Aki and Yamiyo.If she ever saw Aarón again... she didn't want to think what she will do.It will involve Kage, of course.'.. Gah!', Hanashi mentally screamed as she broke her gaze away from Hikaru and stared at a few flowers.'Why am I losing my cool all of a sudden?', she looked at her hand.It was shaking slightly.She clenched it, trying to stop the shaking, but she couldn't.

"Ugh.." she placed a hand on her forehead, a frustrated look appeared on her face.'It's his fault..' by he, she meant the pure blood that had green eyes; otherwise known to the twins as Aarón Scarlet.They would have to deal with him later... and his sister, Luna.

The twins looked at each other.Concern was clearly on their faces.They had forgotten about their little 'fight' and were now slightly worried at the young human.They knew she wasn't used to a lot of people in one place.Let alone that now with Aki's recent question and Aarón's actions have also affected her greatly.Let's not also forget about Luna's questions.

"I suggest that you do not ask her any more questions, Aki-sama", Kaoru replied calmly as he walked towards Hanashi, placing a hand on her shoulder, as if trying to soothe her.Hikaru stared at his brother with a calm face now."He's right.Please refrain from asking any more questions.If you want, ask me or Kaoru instead of Hanashi, Aki-sama", Hikaru replied, walking towards his sibling and his friend.Hikaru hoped Aki wasn't stubborn, or else he would gladly talk for Hanashi, even if she hated it.The twins eyed one another, as if telling each other something.Hanashi glared at where Clous once stood.'Tch.. who the hell does he think he is...'."Buuuut", the twins said together."We think...", "That we should take Hanashi...", "Back to her dorm!", the finished together."....", the said girl said nothing.She was too tired to argue, they were right though.She needed rest.

"But, we need to deal with some people... so..", both of the twins dissapeared and then reappeared near Yamiyo, each twin having a hand on his shoulder while they smirk."Will you...", "Take her to her dorm..", "Yamiyo?", they said together, trying to tease him.Since they sort of knew about Yamiyo's feelings when he was around her."What?", the young apprentice Vampire Hunter said, still processsing what they had asked the pure blood to do.They turned their heads towards Hanashi, then to Yamiyo, smirks still plastered on their faces.Then, they turned their head towards Aki, as if pleading silently to let Yamiyo take her to her dorm."Don't worry.If any female spots Yamiyo, he can just use his seductiveness to make them faint, simple!", the younger sibling said bluntly, making Hanashi's eye twitch slightly."Or make them forget they ever saw him in the first place by his dazzling looks?", Hikaru chimed in, also smirking."I swear you are both pervs..", the twins smiled at her direction, taking it as a compliment.

The twins got closer to Yamiyo's face.They're faces still had those evil smirks plastered on them."So, what's your answer, Yamiyo?", they sang his name together, waiting for his reply, and also Aki's.||-

((OOC:O.o I got into it xD))
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-06-19

Character sheet
Name: Zetsubou Hanashi
Class/job: Day Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:47 am

She raised her eye just slightly as Hanashi tried to explain herself and failed. Right she knew that if she dropped it, Hanashi would feel relieved almost, but she didn't quite want to. For once she could forgo what her talent told her. Her eyes glittered with faint joy as Hikaru answered for Hanashi. So she doesn't know why... interesting. I wonder if she's even aware of the fact that Yami likes her. I mean... it was pretty obvious before when he moved so close to her.

A faint smiled occupied her face at this. Maybe the girl was just dense like that? Wait a minute... Yami's naturally attractive and seductive, so why isn't she 'doing' anything? As a human... well she should be trying a lot of things right now. Yami is practically irresistible to humans, even if they are a hunter! Strange...

Aki shook her head. "No, its quite alright with me, he can speak--" but she was cut off by Hanashi's outburst. "I don't mind others speaking their mind..." she finished quietly. "In regards to that Kaoru, I do have some business in wanting to know... For one thing Yami is my brother after all. Even if he's older than me, I still need to look out for him. I'm quite curious as to why so many of our kind seem to have a connection with her, even if some of our connections are for the worse."

She placed her gaze on Hikaru now. "And I am not like other Purebloods. So long as you do not threaten the well being of those I care for, feel free to do as you wish. ... If you know of my past, you would know this when in my presence. I have little use or care for the power of Purebloods." Her previous age old air of being a pureblood filled the air just slightly.

Aki watched as Luna walked off, presumably to her brother's aide. She couldn't help but wonder what questions the princess would have for Hanashi... If she were a threat to Hanashi. Aki briefly shook her head, disguising it as a head roll to pop her neck. I know deep down that this girl holds a special place in my soul, but... for me to become this attached again? I mustn't. I can't.

She almost laughed when Hanashi spoke next. I get the feeling that if I stick around more, I'll be seeing more of this. How strange it was that tonight had put her in such good spirits? And that this human girl had healed her so much? Perhaps she could just live on... perhaps she wouldn't need Clous' help... Perhaps. But what if she lost her? What if the same thing happened? ... Why was this so hard on her?

I wonder what it is that upsets her so... She seems to be in a delicate situation right now. I don't know her well enough to choose the best path to have my answers answered. I might be able to say something to comfort her, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to find out about her connection with Yami.

Aki mentally groaned. She needed to know this girl better, fast. But she couldn't just go and ask "Will you tell me everything about you?", could she? Well she could, but it wouldn't be the brightest of things to do. As she watched Hanashi and the twins, she couldn't help but notice her hand shaking, trembling. Was she angry or frightened? ... Or both? Angry? thought Aki as Hanashi became frustrated.

Aki's eyes became dangerously playful as the twins began to talk. She half smiled as they offered Yami a sort of deal. She could they were teasing him, but why? I think my time would be used best if I had a chat with the twins. Aki could almost hear Yamiyo groaning now. All throughout their talk he had stayed silent, knowing she was only beginning to tease him. But now it seemed as if the twins knew something she didn't, that that knowledge might be just what she needed to make Yami's life and her own more interesting. More fun...

... I hate them... Damn it! I hope they don't tell her. Damn it... If only Aki wasn't a pureblood, then I could make them not tell her, but she is a pureblood and if I make them not tell her she'll make them tell her. Arghhhh!! How could have been so stupid earlier?! No... so careless?! Its because you love her, silly. You LOVE her, so stop trying to convince yourself otherwise. Love is a wonderful thing, you know. Besides, with all these thoughts in your head about her, you might as well go ahead and give--

What kind of damn conscience are you?! I thought you're supposed to make me want to do the right thing! Exactly. I'm a damned conscience. You're too nice and kind to begin with, so I've gotta make you into a bad boy! Come on, you know you want to. Just imagine. Walking her back. In the predawn hours, she'll be so tired. There won't be anyone around to bother you two. You can-- I'm not going to do anything with her! Damn it... Even my own conscience is against me.

"... Yami? Did you hear them?" asked Aki, looking at him full on. "Yamiii," she half sang out.

"What?" asked Yamiyo with Hanashi.

Aki nearly laughed again. He must really like her, to zone out like this... That or, "I swear, you are both pervs..." Its like she read my mind. She was completely fine with this. She could easily tell that the twins knew something she didn't and she needed to find out. And the only way she was going to be able to do that was if Yamiyo and Hanashi wasn't there.

As the twins tried to convince Yamiyo and waited for him to answer, she went over to Hanashi and tugged on her arm lightly, so that she would lean down a little to cover their difference in height. "He's going to ask if you'll be okay with it. Please say you're find with it. And... once you get there, you should let him stay with you for awhile. He's worried about you ever since he touched you. If you could... can you calm him down a little before sending him back? Sleeping with Yami when he's worried isn't exactly much fun or peaceful because he moves around too much and he'll talk in his sleep," she whispered to Hanashi, half explaining and half lying.

Heh, I may not be able to do much right now, but I can leave you in a little shock, I think. He elegantly nodded. "I would be honored to take Hanashi back to her room, so long as she does not mind," replied Yamiyo. "It seems that my sister is all but against this, so it is merely up you Hanashi," he said softly. "Pardon me, but would you so kindly get out of my face?" asked Yamiyo, deciding against his planned action. He wasn't sure how Hanashi would have taken it. It would be best if he waited until a little later, until he got to know her more.

"See?" said Aki softly, "So please try to keep in mind what I said. He might not show it, but he really is worried about you." And as the words escaped her, she couldn't help but wonder if Hanashi knew what she was talking about... or if Hanashi would merely understand them as the word's definition, not the oh so obvious hidden meaning behind her words. She soon let go of Hanashi's arm and stepped away, but not before she shoved Hanashi towards Yamiyo a little, giving her one of her saddest and most pleading looks possible. "Please?" she asked and mouthed.

And as Hanashi spoke, Aki glanced over at the twins. Just what exactly did they know that could cause Yamiyo's life to be hell? And as Yamiyo waited patiently, he couldn't help but begin to imagine what the twins and Aki could or would plan. And just how... exciting his life was about to get. And then for a few minutes he wondered if Hanashi was somehow in on this too. But as far as he could tell, she didn't know a thing... Or was she just that good at masking her emotions on the inside as well as the outside?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm

The twins kept their faces close to Yamiyo's face.Hanashi, noticing the twins won't back off decided to call them"Kaoru, Hikaru.Heel.", she said bluntly, making the twins stare at her then at Yamiyo, then at each other.They pouted but did as Hanashi told and retreated slightly, but still decided to stay near Yamiyo.

As Hanashi noticed the twins finally behaving, she had the urge to look where Aki was.And when she did, she wasn't there, but now near her, making the young Apprenticed Vampire Hunter blink in curiosity.She was about to ask why she was so.. close to her but he started speaking first.

Her eyes widened slightly when she heard her say he was worried about her.It touched Hanashi that someone was worried about her.But, why would someone like him, a pure blood, care for her, a human?She hasn't felt that they would have a connection, at least not yet.They were just accuaintences.. for the moment.Her eyes softened slightly."Allright, I'll calm him down.Don't know how though...", she sighed in defeat.

Then, Aki pushed her slightly towards Yamiyo.Hanashi was about to turn and glare at her for that but what she saw made her think twice.Aki had a look on her face.But not just any look.It was one that looked like she was... pleading?She also looked sad.Hanashi mentally groaned.She was weak when it came with those looks.'Damn it!'

The twins resisted to smirk at Hanashi.Even though they disliked Yamiyo, they felt as she was gonna be safe with her instead of her beign around the them.They needed to deal with the Scarlet siblings as soon as possible, but it looked like Aki was gonna want to talk with them, just not when Hanashi and Yamiyo where there.

"Come onnnn!", the twins said, pushing Yamiyo towards Hanashi.Hanashi saw that coming but reacted poorly as Yamiyo was now much closer to her.Her eye twitched slightly.She turned away, also shaking her head."Let's go, Yamiyo.You can take me to my dorms.. I really don't mind", she said softly.Hanashi went over to the twins to hug them, which they accepted happily and kissed her cheeks.She was, of course used to them kissing her cheeks, it was something they always did when they were young.

"Behave, both of you, ok?", she told them quite sternly.They both pouted playfully then nodded."We will!", they answered together.Hanashi smiled at them softly, then nodded towards Aki's direction."See you later.Please keep them out of trouble", with that said she started walking towards the Sun dorms, hopefully Yamiyo right behind her.

The twins watched her leave.A small smile on both of their faces.Then, they turned towards Aki with a raised eyebrow."So...", Kaoru started as both of them walked towards Aki."Something you wanna know?", Hikaru finished.Both of them smirking as if they had a secret they wouldn't tell.But, maybe by the way they were acting.. the secret was already out?

-Hanashi leaves topic

Last edited by Hanashi Zetsubou on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 pm

When the pair finally left, they were free to talk and the twins soon did. Aki figured she might as well get to the point because she was pretty sure that if they didn't know... then they wouldn't have sent Yamiyo to "escort" Hanashi back to her room.

"I wonder how long Yami's going to last in there with Hanashi..." mumbled Aki to herself. "It'd be fun to spy on them right now... but... What happened after I left?" she asked. "Because if I'm right about what I think you know about them, then you know something I don't."

As she had talked, she had started to move back towards the Moon Dorms. With the sun rising, the humans were awakening and some of them were quite obsessed with the Night Class that they'd go so far as to wake up extremely early and try to sneak in, just like those that woke up extremely late and tried to sneak in.

I wonder what it is that Yami's doing right now. I wonder if Hanashi even knows or suspects anything. But... she isn't like other humans here. And Aki laughed very lightly. If word got out that Yamiyo was dating Hanashi... That would be a lot of fun to see and watch because both worlds would be shocked and jealous of a sorts. Yami was a pureblood after all so... for him to fall in love with a human girl was unheard of, let alone a hunter.

No... I can't tell anyone. I can't confirm it if it ever happens. Mother and father... I don't want Hanashi or Yamiyo to go through what I did. They can all guess as much as they want and be suspicious as much as they want... but I can't and won't ever confirm it.

As she thought she looked at the twins more. They cared for Hanashi a lot, she could tell that much. She could trust them. Trust. That was a difficult word for her now. But maybe Yamiyo had been right. She had been dwelling in the past for too long and no matter how much she tried to suppress it or pretend that she was fine she would never heal.

She had to trust them now. Trust all of them. Open up her heart and soul to them all... to live again. But what if she couldn't do it? That despite all these people she cared about who cared about her couldn't help her? What then?

... There was always Clous, wasn't there? She was sure he would be more than happy to erase her memories and make her into someone who would willingly follow his every word. Or into someone who forgot everything about herself. Then again, if she was going to do that, she might as well just ask him to kill her, right? It was basically the same thing.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 am

The twins grinned at Aki."We think the answer's quite obvious, Aki~", they sang together as they walked with her back to the Moon dorms."Yamiyo-, "Loves Hanashi", Kaoru ended their sentence.They were grinning like idiots, as if they won the lottery.

As the pair left the twins stood there, looking at each other as if they won the lottery since their grins were really big.They heard Aki mumble something, which made them smirk."We could always-", "Spy on them", Kaoru finished the sentence."But it would be soooo much fun to wait for Yamiyo to come back and toy with him with so many questions!", oh they were devils allright.In the Zouka family they were known as the "Little Devils" or "The Devilish twins" since they loved making mischief everywhere they go.And Yamiyo wasn't an exception.He was just a little..entertainment for the twin nobles.

Aki started walking towards the Moon dorms.The twins followed her."I wonder what Hanashi would do if-", "She found out that Yamiyo loves her", it would be a sigh to see.Hanashi was never interested into the opposite sex, at least that's what they saw about her since she never acknoledge them for a romantic relationship, just a friendship, or enemy.It all depended on the situation really.

Hikaru turned towards his brother.His identical face having a grin, the same with him."Kaoru, what do you it's happening at this very moment in Hanashi's room?", he asked curiously, trying to see if his younger identical brother was thinking the exact same thing."Hmm....", he placed a cosed hand under his chin, his eyes closed.He was fake thinking.

"Simple, really", he said.A smirk came back onto his handsome face."Either... Hanashi is confused at the moment or... they're talking", Hikaru laughed slightly, glad that his own brother was thinking the same thing."Correct, my dear brother!I can't wait to see Yamiyo again..."

With that said they looked at Aki as they walked back.Their hands behind their heads."We think Hanashi COULD like Yamiyo-sama, but....", they trailed off together, trying to think of the words to say to the Pure blood princess."There could be rivals for Hanashi's love.We think Yamiyo isn't the only one that likes Hana-chan from the Night class..", at least that's what they sensed.They were sometimes right, sometimes wrong.So they couldn't possibly know.It was annoying."Then again, the Day class boys could be hitting on her as well", Kaoru scoffed, his hands now going to his pockets."Please.She can kill those boys if she wanted to, but she can't because she knows she'll get in trouble.Therefore the Day class males aren't in our 'worry' list, Hikaru"

"Yeah, yeah... but still, you can't help but wonder..", he ruffled his hair slightly, making it a little messier but for any Day class they would drool for the twins until they couldn't."What if... the females start hitting on Hana-chan?", Kaoru asked his brother.Hikaru stared at his brother as they walked."What?!It's a possibility!I mean, guys hit on us sometimes!" he exclaimed.It was true.Men did sometimes hit on the Zouka twins.They shuddered at the thought.""I REALLY doubt that they'll hit on Hana-chan while there's handsome men in the Night class.."

"But-"

"Shush!I don't wanna hear it!Females won't hit on Hana and that's final!", he glared at his brother, not liking the thought of females going near their 'precious girl'.Kaoru sighed, giving up in defeat."I'm just worried about our precious girl, Hikaru...", the twins still loved her.Maybe even more than Yamiyo, who knows?"I know, Kaoru... I'm worried about her, too", Hikaru whispered softly.He would always try to be the strong one in the family, for Kaoru.The twind started blowing softly, making their red hair dance in the wind as their golden orbs stared at the road ahead of them.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Aki couldn't help but share the twin's joyful mood and smiled somewhat. "Mmm knowing my brother, they're probably talking. But I'm curious as to why you think Yami loves Hanashi..." She was still curious as to what Yamiyo had done to let the twins think... or rather know, that he loved Hanashi. Rivals for Hanashi's love, huh? How right they were... how right they were. This human girl was indeed connected to many others, especially vampires it seemed. She wouldn't be surprised if there weren't rivals for Yamiyo to face.

Aki turned to face the twins and walked backwards, enjoying being in their company. It was almost as if nothing bad or wrong existed in the world. Was this why Hanashi seemed to be such good friends with them? She laughed lightly as the twins began to discuss about "rivals" in Hanashi's love life. "Females won't hit on Hana and that's final!" Ahh you're wrong there... but I can't do anything considering my brother likes her so much. That and I still feel... guilty... The wind picked up and her unbound silvery hair flowed out. Sennyo... I still miss you. And its been so long...

"What do you two think about this anyway?" asked Aki after a few moments of silence. "And please don't lie to me. You're really free to do as you will as long as you don't threaten my well being. I know you two care about her... love her even, so how do you feel about all of this? About my brother trying to gain her love," she explained. "By the way... while we're at it. Say that Hanashi does want Yami... Do you know what she would think about the offer of immortality?" she asked, not knowing that Yamiyo was asking himself this at the very moment.

Her eyes wavered to the sky. It was a beautiful morning alright, hues of blue and purple with the occasional touch of pink and gold. She almost wanted to draw the sky now. Such beautiful and wonderful colors. A peace and beauty that could not and would not exist down on earth in eons. It may exist in the sky, but it was out of those who were rooted to the earth's reach. And despite how different vampires and humans considered themselves, they still shared many things. One such thing was that none of them could ever possibly hope to control nature. Oh sure there were vampires who could manipulate plants and the elements themselves, but never in the way that the world and universe did. It was always forced. It may be beautiful, but it could never compare to what mother nature herself does.

A small weary sigh escaped from Aki's lips. The world about her always seemed to be so peaceful and harmonious. Why was it that she could not join in on this? Why was it that despite all the beauty about her she could not look upon it without interpreting it further into darker means or bringing up some memory or emotion completely against the world's current state. All things healed in time. The trees healed. The animals healed. The very earth itself healed. So why could she not heal? It had been so long... almost a century she thought. She'd lost count over the years. In all her grief and sorrow she couldn't bear to count the days she had lived without him. Counting them would only remind her even more of her loss and pain.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:55 am

They grinned as Aki asked them how did they know Yamiyo loved Hanashi."It's quite simple, Aki-sama..", Hikaru said.His golden orbs looking at her."When you left to only Yamiyo-sama knows where... he and Hanashi had a little...episode you could say", Hikaru smirked at the words his brother used."If it was an episode, it was an interesting one to say the least...", they both seemed to be enjoying telling this to Aki, even though they were a little jealous Hanashi was so close to Yamiyo.But they couldn't do anything.Hanashi didn't love them like that and they accepted it but, they were still gonna stay by her side."We saw Yamiyo-sama bluuuushor at least his face getting a little reeed!", they said together as Aki started walking backwards so she could look at them.

Then, their grinning faces turned into serious ones as she asked them what did they think about this.The twins knew that Aki knew that they cared for Hanashi, even if she was a human.They loved her even if she was a human, even if she was a Vampire Hunter.No matter what other Noble families have said, even Pure blood families. They stayed by her side no matter what."To tell you the truth...", "We hate Yamiyo", the twins admitted.They have never felt so... so light.As if a weight had been lifted off their shoulders."We will admit we are jealous over the fact he's gotten close to Hanashi...", "But we know we can't do anything about it.We'll just let nature take it's course...", "And if he ever hurts Hanashi..."

The twins looked at Aki.Their eyes glowing a light red color."We'll make him pay.Even if it means we die in the process", it might have seen like a selfish descicion to some vampires, but that was how they felt.Their light glowing red eyes widened slightly.Immortality?Hanashi... becoming... a vampire?That never crossed the twins minds.Ever.Their stares went back to normal, though still having their glowing red eyes."She would never consider it", Hikaru spoke after along silence.Kaoru looked at his brother as Hikaru stared at Aki."If Yamiyo does in fact really love Zetsubou Hanashi-chan, then he will not even mention the word 'Immortality' to her", his words were cold.He didn't have an emotion when speaking those words, so it shocked his younger brother but also knew he was right.

Kaoru quickly reacted, he didn't want Aki to think they were gonna kill him.They couldn't, but they could have other pure bloods do that for them."We weren't trying to threaten Yamiyo-sama.Or better yet, we couldn't... He is a pure blood;someone we follow without a doubt in our minds.Though, sometimes we have our doubts.. we just never say it", he closed his eyes.He was trying to think of a few words to say to her without make her feel threatened.He opened his eyes as he looked up to the beautiful sky."Aki-sama.The way we act might seem... weird to you or any other pureblood and noble, but Hana means alot to us.We don't want her to get hurt.She's never experienced a romantic relationship with anyone.That's why were so protective of her.. That and the fact she's become quite popular in the Night class"

Hikaru nodded, meaning everything Kaoru said was true."That's why were quite... irritated that Yamiyo-sama would in fact choose her.Hell, I didn't even know he would like a human;let alone Hanashi-chan", Kaoru looked at Aki, his eyes going back to his original golden color."Please understand, Aki-sama.Have you ever... felt this way for a person before?Anyone?If you have, that's just the way we feel for her.. so...", they bowed their heads when they stopped."Forgive us, Aki-sama"
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Yamiyo blush? ... The thought was a foreign one to Aki, but she could picture it somewhat and almost laughed out loud. She must see Yamiyo blush someday. But what could it possibly have been? Hmm maybe she'd bug Yamiyo about it later. It seemed the twins weren't going to answer her directly. Or better yet, why not Hanashi?

She nodded as they admitted they hated Yamiyo. She had come to that conclusion awhile ago. Either they were jealous and hateful or jealous and accepting... for the time being. It must've hurt them a lot... to see Hanashi being in the center of attention amongst vampires, let alone purebloods. "That's understandable... I wouldn't get in your way. Actually I'd probably hurt him too," she replied as they mentioned hurting Yamiyo.

She wanted to tell the twins she understood, but Kaoru wasn't stopping at all. She let out a sigh as they asked for forgiveness when yet again they didn't need to be forgiven for they had done no wrong. Turning her back on them she made herself calm down. "Kaoru... Hikaru... please understand that I am not like other purebloods. I... I hate being a pureblood to be honest... And I understand. I'm not so heartless as to not understand what its like to love someone. You forget that I too care for Hanashi. I don't know why... but she touched me somehow. Maybe when we first met. I don't know. I just feel as if she and I are one and the same.

"And I do understand... you should know that. My love for another so long ago... It still hurts me greatly, so please. You needn't ask for forgiveness so much, nor do you need to try to explain yourselves. Human or vampire, we still have feelings. We still love, we still hate, we still care, we still feel."
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 am

The twins were slightly shocked that she said that they would let him hurt Hanashi.Even more so when she said she'll hurt him if he ever hurts her.But maybe she understood them, which was quite a suprise to them but then again, doesn't every preu blood understand in some way the nobles?Just not much to actually get to know them?In any case, they felt quite relieved.

Hikaru and Kaoru nodded, knowing they understand every word she said."I swear..", Kaoru blinked as his attention turned towards his brother.He blinked more as Hikaru started speaking."Maybe she has some kind of special ability that makes us like her, ne?I mean, look.Hanashi may have touched Aki-sama in a way, Yamiyo-sama loves her like we do.. and maybe some other purebloods.And, worst part of it is.. she doesn't try to do anything, she is just herself which still shocks me.. she's something special..", he finished.His eyes looking at the sky which was swirling with beautiful colors like blue, pink, orange, mixing together then some dissapearing as the sun's rays appear.A beautiful sight.

Kaoru smiled at his older brother warmly."Yes, Hikaru.But.. maybe the reason is because.. she's special?To us, anyway.Aren't we glad that we met her?", "Indeed, my younger brother"

"Aki-sama.It is our wish for you to be happy.."

"But we aren't saying it as you're servants..."

"We're saying it as your...friends"

"So, try to enjoy your immortal life, just as we're doing.Live the moment, feel the moment, relish the moment and protect it, for it could dissapear in a flash..", the twins knew about Aki and her past, that's why they haven't said a single word about it.At first, they weren't that worried about her, they didn't even care.But now, they felt a connection?Friendship, something they wanted.They already had a deep friendship with Hanashi, but they won't admit this to her or anyone else.They wanted to at least make friends with someone of their own class.Sure, they can seduce any woman(except Hanashi, they still wonder how the hell she doesn't fall for their looks)but they wanted more friends.You could say the twins were feeling..human.At least, somewhat anyway.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 pm

He appeared behind the twins around 10 feet behind, holding his hands in his pockets as usual, glancing searching trough their minds, anything uselful that he could attain from the twins or aki, he got plenty of useful information about the girl whom supposedly was named hanashi zetsubou?, within a few moments he would know of a person more than what he could have known in a single chat, it was useful, there was very few secrets if any that slipped past his ability

He awaited their reaction, futher on they seemed to have an intresting conversation as soon as they noticed him he closed his eyes and then narrowed them again slightly to focus his eyes at aki, he was sure they had questions, questions only hanashi could answer them, and himself for that matter even if she was practically not aware of it...

what bugged him slightly was the episode between hanashi and yamiyo earlier and the fact that he had caught some memories from the twins of that event that too happened recently... but he did not show that on his face... he seemed calm and acted also like that, he supposedly knew they had something in mind besides that he would have to watch out for the twins they where a nasty plot of vampires you could say, or thats what he had heard, he really did not seem or spend time with them much if any from before...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 pm

She nodded in agreement. Hanashi was indeed special, but was that good or bad? To other humans it might seem like the best thing in the world: getting so much attention from the oh so famous Night Class of Cross Academy that usually ignored the Day Class... but they didn't know the truth.

The Night Class was really made up of vampires, mostly nobles, but still... vampires all the same. They weren't thirsting for her blood, not from what she could tell anyway. They weren't looking at making her into a vampire, not that she could tell... And to top it all off,she was a Vampire Hunter! So why in the world so many vampires were into her at the moment was a complete and utter mystery to her.

She let out a small sigh as they reached the Moon Dorm's doors. The twins were right. She had to enjoy her life... but how? She was about to open the doors and go inside when she caught sight of Aaron. What's he doing here... Didn't he leave? She wanted to ignore him for the time being, but she had the feeling the twins wouldn't quite leave Aaron alone, not after what he had done last night.

"Let's talk inside?" asked Aki, just loud enough for them all to hear. "The Day Class will be here soon, up to their usual antics of trying to meet us all... It would be better if we talk inside I believe?" She was hoping the twins would still be able to control themselves, and that Aaron wouldn't be doing anything. She didn't quite feel like using her unjust pureblood powers of controlling lesser vampires or having to fight Aaron...

Yamiyo get back here soon. You know I can't fight... she thought wishfully, knowing Yamiyo would probably never be back and would skip class to be with Hanashi, and as a pureblood he could do that quite easily without having to worry too much. Come on, even I wasn't in that much love! You better get here soon Yamiyo...
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:13 am

The twins quickly stopped, their eyes glaring at the person they sensed."Hello...", "Aarón-sama".They were quite annoyed that he appeared now.They were ready to literally rip him to shreds, but of course the couldn't do that.He was their master;a pureblood, while they were nobles.

Hikaru was the one that stopped glaring at the pure blood and nodded to what Aki had said."I agree.But mainly the women will be trying to catch a glimp of any male from the Night class;mainly one of us", he said while grasping his younger brother's wrist.Kaoru looked at his brother for a second before looking back at Aarón.He was still glaring at him but decided to calm down."I'm fine, brother" he lied through his teeth as he got back his wrist from his older brother's clutches.

Said older brother raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off."Let's all go inside and talk, ne?", was the twins reply as they followe Aki in the Moon dorms, knowing Aarón would follow them.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 am

Even if he did not like the tone the twins where giving him, he fully agreed about going inside, first because he did not want to be caught by the sun as it would sureley suprise many humans, he did mostly stay away from the sun as he indeed did not want to be seen in sunlight...

As he came inside along with the twins and aki he felt their hostility towards him, he had no intention to start a fight, he simply wanted to speak with them, the truth was that he was intrested in what they had in mind when it came to hanashi... and so on... he ingored the twins reply to say hello to him for the moment, he closed his eyes as he replied, going straight to the point avoiding all chit chat

what is your connection to Hanashi Zetsubou? he turned his head around as to see no one was around, and as he indeed could feel there where only themselfs in the room at the moment, he was only trying to avoid the twins, he not only asked the twins but also aki of this as he from the corner of his eyes glanced at aki...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 pm

What am I supposed to do? I haven't kept peace between others in a looong time... And I'm pretty sure that if I say something to Aaron the twins will get upset and if I don't say anything Aaron will get upset. Great. Aki let out a small sigh. What was she supposed to do?

They had to act fast too... other vampires would surely come soon. Her connection to Hanashi... what was her connection with Hanashi? She could sense that the question was more for the twins than her since she had yet to show any real intimate interest in Hanashi around Aaron.

For the moment Aki merely decided to remain quiet and went over to the staircase, sitting on the bottom step. She could see them all so clearly now, almost like a battle was to take place: the twins in front of Aaron. Both had the air of tolerance that was about to wear off any second, though it seemed Aaron was more willing to tolerate the twins.

Would she stop them if they decided to fight Aaron? She didn't know and wasn't sure. Truthfully she just needed some time to herself. She couldn't exactly sleep... but she could close her eyes and see darkness and think. Ahh, why had this night-day-whatever gotten so........ dramatic? Hanashi... the twins... Luna.... Aaron... Aki sighed yet again. How exactly had she managed to keep peace between others?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:09 pm

The twins(mainly Kaoru but also Hikaru)were in a sour mood as they entered the Moon dorms.They onviously wanted to go to bed and forget any of this actually happen and when they woke up it was as it was before.Of course, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.Especially with he question Aarón asked to all of them.

"She's an old friend, Aarón-sama", was Hikaru's reply as he walked towards the strais, where Aki was and leaned to the wall.Kaoru walked towards where his brother was, not looking at the green eyed pure blood.

"Why do you wanna know, anyway?It's hard to belive you're actually interested in the opposite sex.Let alone a human hunter, so why?", he leaned to the wall next to his brother, his arms crossed.His older brother did the same thing as they're expression chnaged slightly;more serious, you could say."Well?~"

They knew they had to behave, for Aki, and for Hanashi.Since they can't fight with a pure blood and they certaintly didn't want Hanashi chasing them with her gun while she calmly would say "I will kill you both when I get my hands on you".So they behaved, even if just for a moment, or more.
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 pm

It all was too obvious, Aki was troubled and the twins where in a sour mood, he was not exactly suprised i see... he answered back with a calm voice he glanced at the twins and did not bother to get any closer to them alongside with aki he was never really the social type, at the second question Aaron did not even raise an eyebrown at. his eyes instead of glowing red as most vampires they glowed dark green at the question the twins spitted out at him, he pulled his arm out of his pocket and waved his finger towards them why?... i have my reasons, does yamiyo intend to stay with her for long still? an almost invisible smile appeared on his Dark colored lips Darker than night they where oh and so cold... the smile itself was not warm, neither was it very visible, it was almost a smile you could say that lasted for a blink of an eye... it was not a smile because of happiness it was a smile of envy... and other complex emotions he had been keeping inside of him shut out from the outside world maybe... hanashi`s powers where actually releasing something horrible out into the world nobody knows... because inside of that head of his there are few who would ever dare or wish to read his mind, only few knew what he was capable of and then too only a fraction of his abilities... a man of mystery indeed, the appearence the cold chills he gave upon touch would freeze even the most hot headed girls to stutter before him, but Hanashi was another case indeed...

.... we have all seen it, how she affects us. Weather you belive me or not for what i am to say next is up to you.... he got quiet for a while, waiting for someone to stop him but continued before they could do so i want to protect her from harm as much as you guys do... he narrowed his eyes and glanced at aki for a moment, he knew she got questions for him... just if she dared, was another story

dont get the wrong idea... i do it for other reasons than what you do... he put his arm back into his pocket and stared at the twins, he spoke with utterly no doubt and no hesitation...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 pm

... WHAT?! Aki was undoubtedly just as confused and suspicious as the twins were. He... cared about... Hanashi? And... he wanted to... protect her? What the hell was he talking about?! Aki nodded slightly at first in response to Aaron's statements. Why is that he comes to us first? If he cares so about her, why not speak to her of it? I know Yamiyo may be with Hanashi right now but I don't understand. If I were in his shoes I would have confronted Hanashi first. Simply because I would be able to outfight her if a fight came to it. And I'm sure that he knows that if he told the twins this they wouldn't believe him and were still upset with him for what he did to Hanashi earlier. So why us first?

"... Scarlet-san, forgive me but I can not fully trust you or believe you. To begin with, I know nothing of you or what you are fully capable of doing. Secondly, what occurred earlier or last night, however you wish to view it, did not seem as if you cared about her in any fashion. It seemed more as if you were repelled by her and wanted nothing more than her end. And thirdly... you know nothing of her. Of course, I myself know next to nothing about her as well, but I have met her before. You on the other hand I am quite sure she has never met before, else she would have recognized you. Besides... why do I want to protect Hanashi?" asked Aki.

"I have not yet shown any signs that I am worried about her well being or safety. Why is that you assume I wish her to be safe? How do you not know if I detest her and hate her? Do you simply assume that I care about her because my brother seems to care so much about her? Or is because... of my past that you assume I would care about her? Even now I do wonder, because in truth I hate her and wish that she die. Pray tell me why it is that you believe I would care for her enough that I'd risk myself to save her. As you and all of the vampire society knows, I am a human lover, but that does not mean I care about every single human in this world. And... what of your sister? Your family? The vampire society? For you of all beings to take interest in a human, let alone a Vampire Hunter and a girl at that?" explained Aki, her eyes becoming cold and gazing at Aaron, awaiting a reasonable answer. Although this was primarily a test for Aaron and she did not mean all of the words she had said, she cast a glance at the twins, wondering if they would now see her in a different light. Her trust would be extremely hard to gain, much less from a complete and utter stranger. "It is true that she affects us in varying ways, but what does that have do with your new-found wish to protect her?"
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Zetsubou Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:18 pm

First they felt shocked.Their eyes wide while their mouths were opened, then they calmed down and had their eyes closed but clearly they both were eye twitching.The Zouka twins were already edgy ever since Aarón had somewhat taken an 'interest' in Hanashi and now he wants to protect her?What the hell was going on in that pure blood's mind?They were mad when he started waving a finger at them as his red eyes stared at all of them.Who does he think he is?Sure, he's a pureblood and most pure bloods act quite high and mighty, but Aarón would take the cake, at least that's what the twins were thinking at the moment.Of course, Aarón(unfortunately)reminded them that Yamiyo was still in fact with Hanashi, this made them look at each other, as if knowing what the other was thinking.They hoped Yamiyo would hurry back.. Even though they would sometimes like and dislike Yamiyo they didn't want a guy alone with Hanashi.Sometimes they were so confusing!Even to themselves.

Both Hikaru and Kaoru narrowed their eyes to Aki as she spoke to Aarón.She was right in every way, he knew nothihng of her and for a fact it didn't look like he actually cared for her, so what gives?At least Aki and Yamiyo somewhat know her besides the twins.The twins knew Aki was lying when she says she dested and hated Hanashi.They didn't know why they felt that Aki was lying, maybe because they knew deep down she cared for her, even if she never showed it.

After Aki had somewhat stopped speaking, Hikaru decided to let his voice be known."I agree with every Aki-sama says.Why would you, a pureblood that never really showed signs of actually beign interested in humans, more the opposite sex, would now have an 'interest' for one young human girl.A Hunter, nonetheless"

"Brother is right", Kaoru said as his eyes were now looking at Aarón."But.. really, why do you want to protect as you so nicely put it?She means nothing to you, but she means something to us so why?I don't see any logic into what you just said", by now Kaoru was trying to hold the urge to glare at the pure blood since he obviously knew his place.Both of the twins looked at Aarón, waiting for him to answer their questions.It was already annoying as it is when he appeared and now he had begun like a somewhat interrogation?Were all the Scarlet family like this, or just him only?It was getting on their nerves.Hikaru had his arms crossed, one of his finger taping on his clothed arm, waiting calmly while his younger brother by a few minutes stayed in the same position as his older brother, but staring at Aarón.

[Yay for inspiration!Sorry for making you guys wait!^^;]
Hanashi Zetsubou
Hanashi Zetsubou

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 pm

All of this would be much easier to explain if it was not for my abilities Aarón thought for himself, he glanced at aki, he glanced at the Zouka twins who by now seemed to be quite annoyed, he narrowed his eyes ... ... you know... your a poor liar aki there was at least 1000 reasons that she was lying, eitherway it mattered little she was testing him he could tell even withouth reading her mind he knew... already the fact that the twins where not suprised in itself it explained a lot... why did she care you could ask? countless reasons , because her brother cares? because shes cares but actually is lying? actually everything was making sense at the same time...

he started walking towards the group but passed them by walking up the stairs, towards the lounge, but stopped as he stepped past the last set of stairs

everything will explain itself in time... no rush he from the corner of his deep green eyes glanced at them, towering before them as if he was always a step before them... he decided to leave them with questions in there minds for now, he was always for some reason amused by the confusion of others, but this time around he did not do it for his own amusement, but he simply did not have time to chit chat any longer besides it seemed as if the chat would go no where anyway, that and he was a man of few words...

its a good thing you don`t care if she dies or not aki, because then you dont have to worry... if you exuse me i need to go and talk some sense into luna before she goes and assasinate a certain someone... he walked away calmly as if he just spoke of everyday things, the echoes of his footsteps could be heard even as he had dissapeared out of sight fainter and fainter, the whole time keeping his arms in his pockets what would the twins do now and aki?

he started to talk with a calm voice that ended to be serious/calm, afterwards heading towards the lounge as calm as ever finally he was starting to become himself again...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:59 am

It irked Aki that Aaron had promptly ignored all of her questions, not answering... a single one of them... And was she really that bad of a liar? She hadn't been back a few centuries or so... Yep, she really needed to work on her peacekeeping skills again. It seemed that around she'd need it. It annoyed her more so that Aaron seemed to know something bad or wrong was going to happen to Hanashi...

As he began to walk off towards the Lounge and mentioned his sister Luna, Aki was sure he had some kind of ability that dealt with one spiritually or mentally. How else was he to know what was going on up above and with such precession?

She was curious, that's for sure. And she soon found herself following the pureblood's steps. Something about his words had hinted that something very wrong was going on upstairs. Usually the vampires got along... It wasn't like you could really kill anyone without having any affects. Well you could, but even if you were a Pureblood, doing so on the campus was going to draw a LOT of attention. She didn't quite like the current atmosphere either.

Even so, she hung back a little. If what Aaron had said was true... then didn't that mean there was a fight? Or something close to it? She couldn't fight. Well, she could, she just didn't have the heart or soul for it. Nor did she have the experience. Would going in there be such a good idea? Too late, she was only a few feet away from the entrance to the Lounge now.

Her thoughts wavered slightly back to Yamiyo. Just where the hell was he? He had been gone for a pretty long time now. ... Don't tell me they're... No. No way. Yamiyo wouldn't do that. Hanashi wouldn't let him. ... ... ... But its been a long time since he left and he promised he'd sleep with me too... ... ... ... ... Yamiyo please come back soon. I won't be able to sleep at all if I'm going to be thinking about him.
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2