Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Pure blanket EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Pure blanket EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Pure blanket EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Pure blanket EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Pure blanket EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Pure blanket EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Pure blanket EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Pure blanket EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Pure blanket EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pure blanket

4 posters

Go down

Pure blanket Empty Pure blanket

Post by Clous Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 am

Soutanshi in site playlist playlist

---------------------------------------

Well its was officially winter now. Snow had been falling for a a week now and hte campus was covered in snow. Luckily the sun was completely blocked out otherwise it would be quite annoying for Clous to be outside. He was just outside the night dorms jus strolling around lost in thought. the snow reminded him of his past. More than he would like to remember. His mind was clouded with the memory of his brother, and he was quickly overwhelemed with anger. He stopped at a tree and punched it. the sound of the tree splitting and hte site of a preasure crack on the trunk was the last thing Clous was thinkging about. He sighed and sat down in the snow. His knees drawn up and his white hair covering his face. He's close, I wonder if he'll actually show his face. No I doubt that...its not his style
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Pure blanket Empty Re: Pure blanket

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 am

Ariane was walking toward the Night Class dorm. She had just left class and was going to see Ichi, who probably was still asleep in his room. She was now in the courtyard, she looked behind herself to see if she was being followed but all she saw was the gate. Ariane continued to walk she then heard a crack noise. Ariane turned and ran toward the place where she heard the noise come from. She could see a tree split. She ran to the tree to get a better look at it. "Couldn't be lighting...the tree isn't burnt." She said as she touched the inside of the tree. Someone must've been really angry to split a tree in half. She thought. Looks like it happened recently, theres still moisture inside. Ariane looked around, she then saw someone sitting down in the snow. She was walking toward them when she felt something on her shoulder. Ariane screamed then she looked at her shoulder and saw a. "Flying squirrel? What's a flying squirrel doing here?"
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 am

Clous looked up when he heard a scream. He wasnt surprised at all to see who it was. He sighed before standing up and brushing his pants off. He had no real sense of time at all, he just knew that it was day time. "Shouldn't you be in class right now?" He asked as he walked toward her. Clous could feel a headache comming on, though he wasnt sure what the cause was. He looked dazed, and a bit out of it. He hadnt had a good nights/days rest. He usually just slept when ever he got the chance. Be it in class or whatever. He was being haunted by a number of un-desireable nightmares that were starting to take their toll on him.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 am

Ariane stared at the squirrel for awhile thinking about where it came from. "Shouldn't you be in class right now?" Ariane turned her head and saw Clous walking toward here. "Shouldn't you be asleep right now?" Ariane asked. "Yes, I should be in class, but its nice to cut every now and then. I won't really be missing anything, I already did the homework and read what was going to be taught online." Ariane said. "Your not going to tell on me....are you?" Ariane asked as she put her hand over her black uniform skirt.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 am

(OOC) I guess its now or never.

Yukio had just woken up, and was about to do his daily routine when he heard a scream. He stared out the window, and sees Clous, and a young girl, chatting with one another. Well that answers the question I was about to ask. Yukio went on his daily routine, took his trench coat, then left the room. He haven't explained to everyone about why his eyes are blue.Still need to explain to everyone. As long as my eyes are still blue, that ice rose won't melt. After he got outside, Yukio took a moment to stare at the falling snow. He begins to hum a soothing song he heard his mother used to sing when he was just a little boy, as he walks over, and sits besides a tree.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 pm

(ooc:I'll be joining is that fine?)

"Snow,it annoys me when I can't see the sun" Ryuu thought while sitting on the roof while looking at the sky "just clouds? its makes me feek uneasy" Ryuu turned his attention on two student talking a night class and a day class "hmm
I wonder what they're talking about"
he thought as he pulls out a chocolate bar in his pocket "ahh my beloved. . . woah!!!" Ryuu again slide down in the roof where he was sitting,as he nears to the end his left hand grabbed the edge of the roof "I wonder why this always happens to me".
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Clous laughed a bit as he looked up at the clouds. "No, I won't tell. Besides I wouldnt want to get on your bad side, those dances of yours are deadly." He looked around at the actvity that was slowly making its way from the night dorms. He didnt need his awareness for that, it wa just something he could feel naturaly. Everyone was just doing what they do daily. Ryuu was more than likely about to fall off the roof again. Clous looked toward the dorm to see that he was right. "He'll live..." He muttered to himself as he he leaned against the trunk of another tree. Conveniantly enough the same one that Yukio was on the otherside of. "I guess you were wondering about that tree there?" He pointed to it with little interest in his eyes. "I did it, and since im keeping your whole class cutting a secret. You can keep my little defacing of school property secret under wraps as well."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 am

"No, I won't tell. Besides I wouldnt want to get on your bad side, those dances of yours are deadly." Ariane sighed and put her hand down. Ariane gun then began to shake. Not again. Ariane thought. Well I should be expecting this. Ariane looked around and spotted someone on the roof who then fell off of it. Ariane winced a bit. She continued to look around and saw a guy sitting beside a tree. "I guess you were wondering about that tree there?" Ariane looked at Clous and saw him pointing at the split tree. "I did it, and since im keeping your whole class cutting a secret. You can keep my little defacing of school property secret under wraps as well." Ariane walked to the tree. "Well..we can't just leave the tree like this. People will defintely notice and I don't think anyone is dumb enough to believe that the tree was-" Ariane took out a lighter. She flicked the switch and held the flame to the tree, which lit the tree on fire. Ariane then took out a glove and a Cigarette. She then lit the cigarette before throwing it between the two split parts.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 am

Clous was wide eyed at her resolve. "I'm sure we could have thought of something a bit more subtle. Im sure a fire near the night dorm will draw a lot of attention. W-wait, where did you get the cigs from? Those are bad for you y'know." His tone carried no sense of care at all, it was more or less just idle conversation. He ws still ost in thought for the most part. He could feel a headache setting in as he continued to lean against the tree not to sure of what to do to cure his depression.

((It's short...first post got deleted so I got pissed....sorry))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 am

(ooc:its yukio's turn)
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 am

Well..we can't just leave the tree like this. People will defintely notice and I don't think anyone is dumb enough to believe that the tree was- The girl then took out a lighter, then lit the tree on fire. I'm sure we could have thought of something a bit more subtle. Im sure a fire near the night dorm will draw a lot of attention. W-wait, where did you get the cigs from? Those are bad for you y'know. Emphasis one the word, 'subtle'. Yukio the extended his hand towards the burning tree as sapphire fire shot out, and puts out the flames. "I don't think anyone will believe that a student just lit the tree on fire with a cigar by accident. That would just might lead it to teachers brining blood hounds, and search people's rooms for drugs, and stuff". Yukio took out a small bottle of blood, dropped the liquid into his moth, then puts the bottle back into his pocket as he spots a student falling off the rooftop. I just got 2 things to say: 1: That might leave a mark. 2:Sucks to be him if anyone else saw that.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm

"Fire? are they trying to experiment or something" Ryuu is still feeling dizzy after falling the fact that it will draw a lot of attention the first thing in his mind is that he was going to see the day class student "I think I 'll rest here I still feel dizzy" as Ryuu lie down in the nearest grassy place he could see "who started the fire?" a girl spoke where Ryuu was lying as he turns around he sees Kozue sitting beside him "since when did you get here" Ryuu asked her "well the fire caught my attention" she replied.As Ryuu looks at the tree "you skipped classes right."
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 am

(OOC:Should've just went with my first idea cutting the tree instead of burning it down. Once again I second guessed myself....)

"I'm sure we could have thought of something a bit more subtle. Im sure a fire near the night dorm will draw a lot of attention. W-wait, where did you get the cigs from? Those are bad for you y'know." "I don't think anyone will believe that a student just lit the tree on fire with a cigar by accident. That would just might lead it to teachers brining blood hounds, and search people's rooms for drugs, and stuff." "You got a point..." Ariane looked up. Plan A sounded much more better than Plan B. "I think its best that we cut the tree down. Its going to get cut down anyway and if we cut it down now it would be much less of a scene. Can't just leave it here like this..." Ariane said.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 am

Clous got an idea that he was sure would work. "Or we could have Yukio here put the whole thing on ice. That way we can just shatter it and it can blend in with the snow." It was a sound plan, but they still had to worry about after the snow melted. Though that was a long way off so they would have time to think of something. In fact tehy probably wouldnt have to think of anythin, just act like they knew nothing about it.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum