Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Vampires EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Vampires EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Vampires EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Vampires EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Vampires EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Vampires EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Vampires EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Vampires EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Vampires EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vampires

2 posters

Go down

Vampires Empty Vampires

Post by Aki Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:04 pm

I'm making a character at the moment and I'm wondering about a few things concerning vampires. There are different levels of vampires: A, B, C, D, and E. There are supposed to be very few Level A vampires because they're the Purebloods and there are only seven Pureblood families. Then a good handful or so of Level B since they're Nobility. And then a lot of Level C vampires since they're just regular vampires. And then a handful of Level D vampires since Purebloods are supposed to try to refrain from making humans vampires (I think, I can't remember too well, been awhile since I read VK).

With that in mind... are there any limits to what Level of vampire you make? And if you were to make a Level C vampire, a vampire that doesn't really have special abilities, would you still be able to create powers and weapons for them? And ah... also, what about the Council of Elders?

And just a small suggestion, but maybe you should add something to the character template where you tell what kind of vampire you are? Or something since there are supposed to limited numbers of certain Levels... [And a coded template would be nice too... but ehhh.]

Yes I know, a lot of questions, but I'm just curious.

EDIT:
Are we allowed to have more than one character? If so, how many?
Aki
Aki

Female Virgo Rooster
Birthday : 1993-08-30

Character sheet
Name: Shitake Aki
Class/job: Night Student

Back to top Go down

Vampires Empty Re: Vampires

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:30 am

Aki wrote:I'm making a character at the moment and I'm wondering about a few things concerning vampires. There are different levels of vampires: A, B, C, D, and E. There are supposed to be very few Level A vampires because they're the Purebloods and there are only seven Pureblood families. Then a good handful or so of Level B since they're Nobility. And then a lot of Level C vampires since they're just regular vampires. And then a handful of Level D vampires since Purebloods are supposed to try to refrain from making humans vampires (I think, I can't remember too well, been awhile since I read VK).

With that in mind... are there any limits to what Level of vampire you make? And if you were to make a Level C vampire, a vampire that doesn't really have special abilities, would you still be able to create powers and weapons for them? And ah... also, what about the Council of Elders?

And just a small suggestion, but maybe you should add something to the character template where you tell what kind of vampire you are? Or something since there are supposed to limited numbers of certain Levels... [And a coded template would be nice too... but ehhh.]

Yes I know, a lot of questions, but I'm just curious.

EDIT:
Are we allowed to have more than one character? If so, how many?

Council of Elders...since we're still at the beginning their not really mentioned. So for now their just NPCs.

Yeeeaaah...I wasn't too sure about the Vampire Ranks so I just decided to not put any boundaries on it until it seemed like there were too many of one class.

Pretty soon I'm not going to let purebloods have weapons, cause they already have powers. Seriously you DO NOT need a weapon if you already have a power seems a bit unfair to Vampire Hunters and normal vampires. In fact...Imma post that in the guidelines..(Only reason I let it go is because vampires use weapons in vk.
Ex.Blood whip=Shiki and Yuuki's Uncle. Its both a power and a weapon.
Bloody Rose=Zero
Ichijou I'm pretty sure he has a sword, but hes like...I think he's B Class)

Level C, D & E can defintely have a weapon absolutely!

Was so sure I planned this out perfectly. Grreeeat making the same mistakes my first rp site did (had to change a lot of rules as the storyline progressed.) Good thing this is still the beginning.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down