Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Harvest Festival EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Harvest Festival EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Harvest Festival EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Harvest Festival EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Harvest Festival EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Harvest Festival EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Harvest Festival EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Harvest Festival EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Harvest Festival EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Harvest Festival

5 posters

Go down

Harvest Festival Empty Harvest Festival

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:55 am

More info about the harvest festival can be found here:
https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net/missions-f36/harvest-festival-t69.htm#225

Well I got impatient about it. So I decide to just do the Harvest Festival. Which is pretty much one of the few times the school opens its gate to the city near it and stuff. This is our first event here and it'll last for 3 days in role playing time.
This topic is the first day. (The Harvest Festival is for the public on day 2, and its only for the public from 7-9 PM)

More info about the first day:

Day 1:Students pretty much sell stuff and do entertainment (music/karaoke/someone drawing you into a cartoon) things at stands/booths
When:After school (Also the day when the plan is going through the last details..oh and you'll see what the plan is about and stuff when the mission happens)

Carnival and Convention happens on the 2nd day ONLY. kay' kay'?

The preparation for Harvest will still be open, but remeber. This is AFTER the preparation and is in the future. Things that happen here stay here. Meaning that if you met someone in this topic, your character doesn't know their name in the preparation one.

Oh! And your character doesn't have to particpate in stands. And only big groups have stands on Day 1 and 2. So most groups will either have a stand on day 1 or on day 2.

--------------------------------------

Ariane's outfit:
Harvest Festival Lemon_11

Ariane was walking around the stage holding a clipboard in her hand, she had her white hair down and wore light purple top that showed her midrift, it had no sleeves and the collar was sailor styled. She wore a skirt that was the same color as her top and she wore arm sleeves on her arms, on her neck was a lacey choker. She also wore a headset. She looked around the back of the small stage that was set up espically for her booth. For the Harvest Festival, she ended up grouping with a large group of friends and some other people. "How's your booth going?" Asked a familar voice behind her. Ariane turned and saw Ichi wearing black sunglasses. He wore a button down shirt with jeans. "Pretty good, we're almost ready." Ariane said. She noticed him looking at her up and down, from head to toe. "What?" Ariane asked as she put her hand on her hip. "You look pretty good in that." He said. "Thank you." "Well, I must go now. I have to look after things, see you later Ariane." He said and walked away.

Ariane looked all around herself and noticed some people were looking at her. "GET BACK TO WORK!" She yelled. She then continued to walk around the backstage. "Sound Check!" She said into the microphone part of her headset. "Sound check..okay. Sound check in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." She heard her friend's voice on the other end. Ariane then heard the microphone screech. Ariane covered her ears. "Ouch!" "Sorry, sorry!" Her friend said on the other end. Ariane then walked around the backstage, which was pretty much a big movable room. Her friend, who happened to come from a rich family was the one who brought it there. Ariane walked to the front of the stage and watched a group of people doing a sound check. "Okay, we're ready to begin!" She heard her friend's voice. "Okay."

Her Friends(girls only):
Harvest Festival Lemon_11

Minutes later...

Ariane was onstage, she was looking at the small crowd that was standing below and in front of the small stage. Her girlfriends, other friends and some other people were also on the stage. Her girlfriends all wore similar outfits to Ariane's. Ariane walked up to the front. I'm still wondering why they choose me to be the leader of this booth. She thought. She adjusted the microphone stand which stood in front of her. "Karaoke Booth plus other talents. Is now open! With that said I would like to introduce you to your Annoucer!" A girl with blue hair stepped to the microphone. Ariane moved to the side. "Hello! I'm your annoucer. I sure hope that their be exciting and intresting talents on this stage." Everyone walked off stage execpt for the blue haired girl.

Backstage....

"Ariane. Time for to go." Said a girl with short brown hair. "Finally." Ariane took off her headset and put her clipboard down on a table nearby. "Good luck." Ariane said, she then walked away from the Karaoke booth and started to walk around the Harvest Festival.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Harvest Festival Empty Re: Harvest Festival

Post by azoth Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 am

Today was the Harvest Festival. Ri loves it, while, because of Azoth's blood, he hates it. Azoth didn't do anything for the Festival, while Ri was doing some maid cafe thing. Azoth doesn't really care about it, but he has to go to it, because Ri wants he to. Azoth could just tell her no, but, in the spirt to the Festival, agreed to it. Now Azoth is having second toughts about it.

Azoth gave a yawn as he cracked his neck by moving it side to side. Why can't I just sleep? Azoth yawned again and he looked outside. Azoth turned around and sat down on the couch in the middle of the room. I'm still in the dorm. I need to leave, but how? If I used an umbralla I'll look weird. Azoth thought as he closed his eyes tight. ARGH! Azoth called out. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS? Azoth yelled, grabbing his head with both hands. Azoth slowly got up and walked to the door. He took out a hat with a long 360 degrees bill.

(ooc: will finish later)
azoth
azoth

Male Posts : 48

Character sheet
Name: Azoth White
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 am

(OOC) Guess its better to start now, or never. Time for smoothies!

"Come get our 40 flavors of ice cream, and smoothies!" Yukio was wearing a white apron, a chef's hat, and some fox ears, while selling ice cream. "Coldest job to take, and selling ice cream is on the top of the list. Better than doing nothing". Yukio scoops up some chocolate mint chips, drops them in some waffle cones, then passes them out to the waiting students. The young vampire picked up some strawberries and banannas, chops them up, drops them in the blender, then let it do the rest. I'm starting to like these fox ears. Makes me look silly, and kinda cute. Wonder whats a kitsune. Even the name catches my interest. Yukio continued to make smoothies, while selling ice creams to the students. "How do people eat this stuff? It smells revolting". Yukio covered his nose as he scoops up some durian ice cream. May I have a ice cream sundae? No nuts, or banannas, please. Yukio nodded, then began making a sundae, starting with a large, clear cup with a large scoop of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream. He then topped it off with strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and a cherry on top. "Here ya go! One ice cream sundae!" The student took out 3 dollars, handed it to Yukio, then walked off with the sundae. "Alright, whos next?" A large group of students crowded the front, waiting for ice cream, or a smoothie. "Oh.... I'm gonna need more help...."
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 am

Jeno had came back last night from his trip home and was walking tiredly around the festival 'you went home without me!' Klutz twitched sadly from Jeno's shoulder “shh yourself” Jeno muttered looking around making sure nobody was looking then pulled out a flask he had filled wihth wine he'd snagged from his Father's liqour cabinet and took a swig then put it back in his pocket “Hey Yukio whats up?” Jeno said seeing Yukios stand and ran over to say hi
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Male Posts : 99
Location : Robbing a bank with a Top hat, three cans, and a paperclip

Character sheet
Name: Jeno Talborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Clous and his group of Night/Day class students were scattered throughout the festival seting up little gifts prior to the announcements. This left them all with free time before the big show started. Clous grinned as he walked through looking to see if there was anthing that would interest him until he got started. Of course he had gone back to taking his blood tablets, he didn want anything getting in the way of his momment of fun. "Everything is set for tommorow, man im so anxious. The looks on their faces are going to be priceless." Clous gave one last look around before heading to class.

Last edited by Clous on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 am

OOCs have been moved to Harvest Festival FAQ/ comments.
IF you have a question and don't understand go there and read, cause now I'm starting to get tired of explaining things. But it is my fault, for making it all like this. I just thought it would be easier to combine the event and mission and now I know not to do that anymore...and spend time on carefully planning the event and carefully planning the mission. But with school work and everything...I may have to ask someone to plan missions for me. (don't ask to be that person.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:44 am

We're going to do a time skip..after everyone has at least 3 times to post in this topic...

Azoth your next...
Then Yukio
Then White
Then Clous

If anyone joins after that, their after Clous.

Day 2 and Day 3 will already be posted, but it'll be locked, so no one can post in it. In order for this to work. Everyone NEEDS to read the WHOLE thing, that is during the missions.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 am

ooc: its your turn to post Yuki
azoth
azoth

Male Posts : 48

Character sheet
Name: Azoth White

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 am

(OOC:I left myself out of the list..)

Ariane was walking happily and looking at all the diffrent stands and booths. Everything was fine, the day..sunset was nice and it was starting to turn into night. There was food scents everywhere and you could hear the entertainment stands. Everything was all good, until Ariane came across one stand, which made her mouth fall. The stand was like Ariane's karaoke one, execpt the stage was much more smaller and the curtains was closed, there was a big crowd. The sign on the stand said:Stars! featuring Cerise. Oh please..please..please. Don't be her. Please don't be her, please be another Cerise...please pleasse..pleasse..pleeeasse be another Cerise. Please be an imporsenator. Pleassee!! Anything just don't let it be her! Ariane begged in her mind. Ariane could see the curtains going to the side revealing a woman sitting on a chair. She had dark colored skin and dark blue hair, the moment Ariane saw her, she immdiately said. "Oh..Oh Heeeeellllllll no!" She covered her mouth as she saw people looking at her and quickly walked away.

(OOC:
Cerise
Harvest Festival Dsa_210

Sometimes life slaps you in the face and says "Hey! Here's a nice suprise for you! I hope you enjoy it" ^^ Then you wish you would disappear...or go somewhere else or that you agreed to go with your friends to the mall. Cause maybe...just maybe if you went with them you wouldn't run into something like this.

That was random, but it is true...)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:54 pm

(OOC) I think we should skip azoth until he comes back.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeno Talborn Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:30 pm

(ooc: i agree. its already december we need to pick up the pace! still 2 days of the harvest festival left)
Jeno Talborn
Jeno Talborn
Admin

Male Posts : 99
Location : Robbing a bank with a Top hat, three cans, and a paperclip

Character sheet
Name: Jeno Talborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 pm

(IMMA make a poll about this.
https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net/missions-f36/harvest-festival-t99.htm#371
3 out of 5 members able to rp voted already...Need 2 more votes.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content