Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
deep slumber EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
deep slumber EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
deep slumber EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
deep slumber EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
deep slumber EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
deep slumber EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
deep slumber EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
deep slumber EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
deep slumber EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

deep slumber

5 posters

Go down

deep slumber Empty deep slumber

Post by ryuu_evans Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 am

"I slept too long" Ryuu said as he opens his eyes and finds himself on the grass "I'm really hungry wonder where I can get some food" he said then standing up.Walking around aimlessly on the school ground ryuu tried to look for food "geez am I supposed to feel dizzy at all" he muttered as he continues to walk.While walking Ryuu remembered something "the day class is still going on,I'll be dead if some of the prefect will notice me" he thought as he sits down on a tree "sunlight is really irritating,I wonder where I can find someplace or some night class to come help me" covering his left eye he added "and it really makes my head hurt."
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Male Posts : 44

Character sheet
Name: Ryuu Evans
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

deep slumber Empty Re: deep slumber

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 am

Ariane was with one of her friends, who had her blue hair that was usually in pigtails, down. They were talking about how busy her friend was going to be pretty soon, since she would be the heir to a company her parent's own. They were walking to the day class dorm, when Ariane's gun started to shake violently. Ariane stopped walking and looked around. She then saw someone walking toward a tree and sitting underneath it. "Wait here!" Ariane said quickly and started to run toward the person. When she got close she realized the person was a he. She walked a bit closer, then stopped. She looked down at the guy sitting and then asked. "Are you feeling okay?"

(OOC:...did our character's meet before?)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 am

"Ahh its a student" he thought as he looks at someone who called him "I'm fine I guess,is there a rule that a night class shouldn't be roaming around. . well I'm sorry because I woke up in the grass this morning,so I don't know what's going on" he said thinking that the girl was a prefect "I'll be really dead if the dorm leader finds this out" he thought.
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:41 am

"I'm fine I guess, is there a rule that night class shouldn't be roaming around...well I'm sorry because I woke up in the grass this morning, so I don't know what's going on." Ariane was a bit suprised, but her face soon went back to normal. "I don't really remeber a rule saying that. The only rule I remeber is night class not being allowed to feed on other students. In fact I don't think there are rules like that, cause there are some night class students who do jobs in the day like model or acting. I also don't think there's a rule cause sun tends to irrate night class students." Ariane said, a thought then came to her mind. "Since you must have been sleeping a lot, are you hungry?" She asked. Her gun dug a bullet into her soon after she asked. Ariane winced. Oww... She thought.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 am

"Lets see. The day class students are still in class so theres no girls wanting to get my picture or steal one of my possesions. Good". Yukio was wearing his usual clothes, which was black pants, white shirt, and a black trench coat. He had a sunshade so he woulded get his body irritated by the sun. As he continues to roam around the school grounds, he could see on of the guardians and a night student chatting. Wonder what they're talking about. The aristocrat walks over to the 2. "Now what are you doing in broad daylight without anything to protect you from the sun?"
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Ryuu scratches his head life something is making him irritated "I never knew the sun could be this irritating and I 'm really hungry too" he thought as continues to talk with the student.Then after she asked that he was hungry "I'm a bit hungry but I can hold it for now" he said as he covers his left eye "crap my ability is being disturbed it'll be dangerous if someone gets hit by it" he thought trying not to show the student that something is wrong with him. "I'm getting hungry much more. .like there's a scent of blood somewhere."
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:52 am

"I'm a bit hungry but I can hold it for now." She heard him say. Ariane immidiately reached for her pocket she took out a case of blood tablets or what looked like them. She took one tablet out. Now to make sure its actually a blood tablet. She then licked the tablet. Its a blood tablet. She swallowed. ugh..it tastes not so good, but its not as bad as before. Wait..am I starting to develop a taste for blood? Ewww!!!! "Now what are you doing in broad daylight without anything to protect you from the sun?" Ariane heard a voice say. Ariane turned around and saw a night class student. "Hello." She said before turning back to the other night class student. "Here, unless if you want animal blood." Ariane said while holding the full case of blood tablets in her hand. "Your lucky I found you. I don't think the other guardian carries blood tablets." She said.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 am

The guardian said hello then turned back to the other student. "I believe we met before, but just in case you forgot, I'm Yukio". Taking notice of the case of blood tablets in the girl's hand. Since when do guardians carry blood tablets? Probably just a precaution uncase she has to shove a tablet into a student's mouth or something. Taking out a small umbrella, Yukio handed the little device to the night student. "Heres one of my spare umbrellas. Try not to burn yourself up".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 am

"Uhhh thank you...I guess" Ryuu said to the guardian with a little uneasy feeling "if I make her mad I'll probably get shot" he thought as he swallow two tablets.Ryuu's itchy feeling was gone after swallowing the tablet "I guess that's just hunger" he thought then the other guy gave his spare umbrella to him "we don't get burn in sunlight right?" he thought and placed the umbrella beside him "I noticed that this guardian gave me a tablet wait just in case she has to shove something in a student like me to keep me calm" he thought trying to figure it out "I'm really in trouble if the dorm leader knew this" he added.
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

Ariane saw him take the blood tablets and the umbrella. "Lucky you that someone came here with the umbrella, if not you would've gotten a pretty bad burn. I think vampire burns are much worse than a human sunburn." Ariane said. "Oh and by the way, in case if your wondering why I have blood tablets its just for emergencies in case something happens to a friend of mine."Ariane said. Speaking of friends.. Ariane thought. She then turned around and saw that her friend had left. Huh...she left. Guess I'll see her later then.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Aarón felt like he was walking naked out in the open sunlight, luckily he had his umbrella with him, sun burns was the least thing he wanted to experience right now, he had a female vampire servant holding an umbrella over him and as usual he held his both arms in his pockets, he wore the usual school outfit, he did not mind it, they had just visited a maze in the park, thanks to Aarón`s skills they where not lost in the maze, and where now heading back towards the school. When Aarón noticed a guardian and a faint scent of blood coming from there way, he raised his eye brown a bit and stopped moving, then though it would be good to know a few Guardians around here, he knew she was a guardian and that the vampire was helped by her, he realized their names just by glancing at them, his facial expression had not changed a bit since he noticed them, his face was as pale as ever and it was obvious that he was an vampire to anyone who knew about them.

He read Ariane`s mind like a book, there was no mental opposition but he decided not to dig too deep since he holded very little intrest to them right now and it was more fun to talk anyway, with his mind reading abilities he remebered Yukio from earlier, he hoped that he was doing okay, not that he cared that much, he could take care of himself...

Along with his servant, Aarón took a few steps towards the group, with determinated steps he approached them, not a single sound was made as he approached them, not from him anyway, and yet he did seem to walk normally, as if it was normal for him to walk silently.

He stopped about 5-3 feet away from the group .... .... he usually did not start a conversation, and remained calm, glancing at everyone of them not resting his eyes too long on one person, his bored eyes seemingly stared right trough them as if they where only air to him at the moment...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:10 am

(OOC:......I think I'll post...since no one else is going to. Noticied how I never said that Ariane sensed vampires and only her gun did. Vampire hunter's are born being able to sense them)

Ariane started to feel her gun shake a bit. She looked down at it. Really? Real- Ariane then turned around and saw a guy standing there, no a vampire standing there. He had marks comming from his eyes, which reminded Ariane of a clown. "Hello." Ariane said. "Do you want something?" She asked. She waited for his reply as she ignored her gun shaking, obviously not liking the vampire.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 pm

(OOC: thats all right maybe people will get more active, ill post again just in case)

IC: Aarón ignored her gun and once she responded a "hello" he did not blink simply stared at them "Do you want something" she asked, Aarón responded after a few seconds of gathering intel Everyone smiles when the flower`s are in bloom... he said, making sure they understood what he meant he continued with a expressionless face.

you too... should smile a bit more

He finally blinked once as his gaze fell towards the other vampire, then her gun that was still shaking you sure have a talk active gun he said calmly narrowing his eyes, his green orbs started to glow slightly red
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:04 am

After a few seconds, the vampire began to speak. "Everyone smiles when the flower's are in bloom..." Huh? Ariane thought. Then for a second she understood what he meant. "You too...should smile a bit more." He then looked at the other vampires and then down at Ariane's gun. "You sure have a talk active gun." He said and his eyes narrowed. Ariane could see his eyes changing. Ariane then shoved her finger into the gun, it then stopped shaking and was now silent not because of Ariane's finger but because it was surprised that Ariane did it. "Yeah, it is talking a lot, but only because there are three vampires here. Its complaining, it didn't choose any of the vampires that are near me, to be standing so close. Though, I mostly ignore it. Ally or not, it can't tell me who can or cannot stand near me. It knows this, if it didn't then it would've started shooting on its own elminating those that it dislikes and the consequcences of that is me not wanting to work with it anymore. Leaving both missing something."
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 am

Aarón tilted his head, and wondered if he said too much, perhaps.

He closed his eyes for a moment i see he gazed at her once again, he knew their names, but it mattered little.

His ear twiched once when the word "eliminating" was brought up then... why are you not Eliminating any vampires Ariane? He asked calmly ,he knew she was a guardian, he kept his arm`s in his pocket`s, and also let his arms stand inside of his uniform while the jacket was open, meaning he did not keep his arm`s inside his shirt sleeves but let the jacket simply hang on his shoulder`s on his back, he liked to wear it like this on most occasion`s.

He wanted to know her reaction as well as the other`s he was not picking a fight, he was simply observing and if needed beat down those that opposed him... he took a step back as if he would be leaving...

Example to how he wears his jacket:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/029/6/4/Kyoya_Hibari_by_shel_yang.jpg
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 am

"Then why are you not eliminating any vampires Ariane?" Ariane was a bit suprised at the question, but then she smiled. She noticed how he called her by her name and she didn't even tell him yet, but she didn't really care. "There's no reason to. Just killing vampires is stupid, it causes trouble." Ariane then looked down at her gun. "Its also a waste of both time and power, we must be prepared in case if an actual threat comes and since we most likely don't know what's going to happen next its best to use as little power as possible. Besides, I think we would loose positions if we did anything like that. Even if it wasn't a waste of time and power, even if we would loose nothing and even if it would cause nothing. I still wouldn't kill any vampire without a reason. I never did...truly hate vampires. Never hated them with all of my being, hating them so much that I would sacrifice my own life just to kill one." Ariane said not looking at her gun anymore. "I could always quit, but I don't want to and I haven't discovered the reason why." Ariane was now looking up at the sky.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunayoshi Sawada Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Stopping his step in mid air, he lowered his leg back to the ground as he listened to the woman speak in front of him Waste?... i would hardly go as far as call it a waste, perhaps for time but not power unless you truly are weak... he continued "those that lack hatred to grow stronger will never know the feeling of winning your battle`s" however, even if i killed a thousand weaklings no ones gonna approve me of being strong, and i can ensure you i am strong he licked his lips, slightly as they had dried out a bit in the heat...

It causes trouble if your not careful he nodded slightly It causes trouble if you lose your cool It causes trouble if you lose your focus he then shook his head if you are just waiting for the "actual treath" then you might as well go and ditch yourself somewhere he replied with a cold calm yet collected tone what if your too weak? what if your foe`s are too strong... get better at what you are doing, never give up, never let down your loved ones, never stop training... he stopped and awaited her reply, he no longer gazed at her but remarked to himself and repeated what he said in his mind, as if it echoed in his head...
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Character sheet
Name:
Class/job:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryuu_evans Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

(ooc:so inactive right now so I'll post something making me exit the topic so as not be rude to anyone)

Ryuu looked at them as the two talked it was really his habit to watch people and "see their life unfold" as he stated."I wonder if they can be friends or enemies,but I don't have to worry about that I'll be living by myself and see if I can be friends with..." Ryuu looked at his left and and saw a girl with a pink hair smiling walking to the day class.He stood up and walked away from the others "speaking of her...." he said "I'll be leaving now see ya later" Ryuu walked towards the girl.

_exit__
ryuu_evans
ryuu_evans

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:42 pm

(only inactive cause people stopped coming and a mission was in plan, but there was like only 3 people here. Now theres like no one left. Don't understand why it got inactive. But I sure know its not my fault I posted a mission and no one actually joined it. I even did storyline stuff with Clous and Tsunayoshi. The site died cause I guess people forgot about it or something.)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 pm

((That and I'm sure school starting back had alot to do with it.))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum