Vampire Knight Fan&RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules
Waitin:Arcade EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am by Yukihoshi

» Spamming thread
Waitin:Arcade EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:44 am by Yukihoshi

» la la la pt5
Waitin:Arcade EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am by Yukihoshi

» Since the site is dead
Waitin:Arcade EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am by Yukihoshi

» Another State
Waitin:Arcade EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am by Yukihoshi

» Diva
Waitin:Arcade EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm by Clous

» Kaname vs. Zero Yuuki vs. Yuuki
Waitin:Arcade EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am by Yukihoshi

» Azoth White
Waitin:Arcade EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am by Yukihoshi

» Powers
Waitin:Arcade EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am by azoth

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Waitin:Arcade

4 posters

Go down

Waitin:Arcade Empty Waitin:Arcade

Post by Yukihoshi Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 am

(OOC:Tried to post it earlier, but dial-up went all bleh! On me, luckily I copied and pasted it.)

Ariane was standing, she stood in front of a Vampire Hunter shooting gun. The only controls there was, was a gun. Ariane played this game many times, in fact she had one of the top scores. Her crutches were leaning against the machine and some of her wounds she recived were already almost healed, but her leg was still injured and she couldn't do any vampire hunting for awhile. She wore a long bruenette wig with a lot of make up. Her clothes was a black socks that went past her knee with a white stripe at the top, red skirt a white long shirt with a black line on the collar and the bottom of the sleeve was black that had a white stripe at top. She wore a black and white tank top over it with a red tie. She wore the disguise because she didn't want to be bothered by anyone she knew, aka Ichi and her friends. Both Ichi and her friends wouldn't stop swarming around her, everytime she went somewhere Ichi or one of her friends would come too and that would really irrate Ariane. So today she made sure that no one was watching her while she put on her diguise.

She smiled as she saw that she broke the record of Da man, some person who was a the bottom of the top scores lists. She typed in Aria and smiled when the game shattered Da man's name with a gun and flashed new record winner. The game wasn't excatly old or new, it came out like 2 months ago. The game series itself was old and came out about 10 or 8 years ago. Ariane put in another token and started to play the game, this time she choose a diffrent character.

(OOC:Ariane's outfit:
Waitin:Arcade Blbi_210)
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-10

Character sheet
Name: Ariane Yuki Hoshi
Class/job: Day student

https://vkacademycross.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Waitin:Arcade Empty Re: Waitin:Arcade

Post by Clous Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Clous was sitting at the controls of a popular racing game called Initial D. He was causing all kinds of havoc with his 25Gt turbo Skyline. Everyone that challenged him walked away with their ego's brused. It got to the point where he was tired of racing acutall people and just took on the computer. Though he fond himself getting angry. his (ER34) Skyline should have been able to instantly pass anything, but the computer seemed to have a built in block or something. He noticed that even when the computer hit a wall, it didnt lose speed much to his annoyance.

Clous contiuned to ride perfect lines in his drifting turns though he found himself ditracted by a firmiliar scent. All at once he forgot about the game and started looking around. "No, way...." Clous had lost the race but didnt really care. He retrieved his data card and walked over to a shooting game. He figured that he'd just play coy and see what happened. Well this scould be fun. He reached for the second gun. "You dont mind if I play do you?" He asked with a mocking fake smile.
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Clous Sinota
Class/job: Night Class Drom President/ Night Class Rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by azoth Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 am

Azoth was taking a walk without Ri. He wasn't wearing his night uniform, but wearing his own clothing. It was a plain black T-shirt with a black coat on. The cloat was open expect for the white strings holding it at the top, below the collar, which was turned up. There is two symbols on each of the sheves, each at the same spot. Azoth spotted an arcade, and quckly chose to kill some time there. When he walked in, he breathed in the air, and smelled antoher vampire here. Great, another unknown vampire, just what I need right now. Azoth thought annoyed. He decided to go to where he scented the other vampire. When Azoth was there, he saw that the vampire was male, and was going to play a vampire hunter game with someone else, smells like a human, which Azoth cocked an eyebrow. He is going to play a game where you kill one of his own? Azoth quickly shoke the thought out of his head, and tapped on the vampire's shoulder. May I ask why are you about to play a game where you kill vampires? Azoth asked in a cold tone, saying vampires in a way that would mean something.
azoth
azoth

Male Posts : 48

Character sheet
Name: Azoth White
Class/job: Night student

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 am

"Another high score. Thi is starting to get boring". Yukio was playing a shooting game called, House of the Dead. And to think I used to be afraid pf those zombies. Yukio left the game, then explored the rest of the arcade for anything good. After a few minutes, Yukio sees the same vampire, and the girl playing a vampire game. Well that looks fun. Yukio walked over between the two, and stared at the screen for a moment. "I call dibs if one of y'all get a game over".
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster
Birthday : 1994-01-01

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidousha

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 am

"You don't mind if I play do you?" Ariane heard a voice say. She turned her head and smiled. "Sure, but I won't go easy on you." Ariane said, forgetting to not use her normal voice. Ariane then turned back to the screen and changed the number of players to 1 to 2. Which lead her back to the character selection screen. Ariane choose her character which was a dark skinned girl with black hair who wore a plaid skirt and had a samurai sword in her hand.

Character Ariane choose:
Spoiler:
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:08 am

Clous smirked as the game started. He chose a a pale toned man, with long black hair. His character was equiped with a singe gun, and had a sword on his back. HE pushed start and waited for the game to start.

Clous didnt turn to face Azoth when he talked to him considering he was a bit busy at the momment. "Well, it's just a game no worries right? Besides I dont see whaa the problem is..." Clous was about to say something else that may have forced the situation to escalate into a fight, but luckily Yukio had popped in to defuse the situation. Closu turned to face him with a small smile. "Sure thing Yukio, just dont cry when your turn never comes." He laughed.

((for character refrence just think a cross betrween Vincent Valentine from FF7 in his turk uniform and Hagi frim Blood +))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Ariane looked at the screen which now showed locations of where they could hunt vampires. Ariane shot random, the screen went black and then turned into a city location. Greeeaat out of all the stages it just has to be this one. Ariane thought as the screen showed shots of the city. It then went to the character's saying their catchphrases and the game was on. Ariane started to shoot the group of vampires that came toward them and started to shoot fast, knowing the pattern of the vampires and also knowing where they would be comming from because she played the game a lot, espically this location where always at a certain spot she would start to have trouble.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:20 am

Clous cracked his knuckles letting Arinae take care of the firts few waves. His score suffered but he didnt care to much. Hmm, wonder how long she's going to keep up the facade? "Tch, mindless AI always attacking in hords," he laughed as he raised his gun and fired three shots in quick succession usually catching two wit ha single bullet. The game had a bit of a glitch. If the vamps were bunched up you could just fire at teh edges where the two meet and take the mboth out wih a single shot. (Works in house of the dead) He didnt even have to use his secondary weapon yet.

((Its all I got right now sorry))
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:01 am

Sure thing Yukio, just dont cry when your turn never comes. "Haha very funny". The two continued to blast anything that moves in the game. They sure are good. Yuio stared at his watch, and wondered how long have they played. Wonder if they have only used 1 coin. If they did, they sure are good players. Yukio felt a tap on his shoulder, so he turns around, and sees what he wish he hadn't seen, Misaki Andoh. "Not you again. You wouldn't kill a person in public like this, now would you?" I'm sorry, but in order for me to live, you must die. My master wants the Shidousha family disappeared. Your father was the first to die. After you, your mother wil be next.
this girl is crazy!
Yukio quickly ran outside of the arcade, and into the alley. "The people she works for killed my father!? You gotta be kidding me!" 3 shots went off at the yuong vampire, 2 of them missing their target, and the third bullet zipped pass Yukio's cheek, thus gibng a little cut on his cheek. "I just wanted a nice, peaceful day". His eyes became blue as he creates a ice shield, and a ice shuriken, Like I said, I'm terribly sorry that I must kil you. Misaki shot more bullets at Yukio before reloading another magazines, but ukio blocked the bullets, then threw the shuriken at her hand, thus knocking the gun off. "I could help you, but you gotta stop shooting me". The shield melted as Yukio's eyes became normal again. This is sorta like that game I was going to play.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihoshi Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:48 am

Ariane continued to play, she was now not looking at the center but far off at the corner where a Telephone booth stood. Ariane shot the telephone booth and saw a Vampire emerge from the telephone booth and fall down on the ground before disappearing with a group of vampires. Ariane smiled. If you look reeeaallly closely at the vampires you can sometimes see a symbol on them and if you look closely at the scenery they'll have the same symbol. The telephone booth had the symbol on the ground. Hee hee hee! I love this game! Ariane thought. The screen then all of a sudden started to spin and it went black then the characters walked into a subway. "Ah.." Ariane said, but cut herself off before saying more. The Character then walked on a subway train and bam! Vampires on the subway. This is the part I hate. Once this train goes outside bam! Vampires everrryywhere and some of them have these dang special ablities. Ariane looked closely at the screen searching for any vampire symbols.
Yukihoshi
Yukihoshi
Admin

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:29 am

Clous was somewhat distracted by the sudden withdraw of Yukio, and the appearance of that strange girl. Wait did she say die? She must have, Closu never would have mistaken something like that. He continued to play the game. Howeve once the game started to progrees he took the quick second to put on some dark lensed contacts to keep his flashing eyes from being so obvious. Afterall there was no need in causing a riot in an arcade. Once Clous slipped the contacts in he started to use one of his abilites. Something he called awareness. He sensed around for Yukio to see what was happening while he continued playing. Hmm, it seems he has the sittuation under control. But still I shoul keep and open mind incase he needs help. "Hmm, whats this an underground subway? This just screams obvious ambush, I wonder what will happen next."
Clous
Clous

Male Leo Goat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:13 am

Misaki finally ran out of bullets, so she took out her sword thats identical to Yukio's shishou blade. "About time you ran out of bullets. Now we can settle this evenly". Yukio brought out his shishou blade, covered it in a thin layer of ice, then got into fighting stance. The two then got into a 30 hour swordfight. "You have good swordsmenship. If you weren't trying to kill me, maybe we could have been friends". Maybe, but your death will give me my freedom. Suddenly, Yukio felt something went right through his left shoulder. Misaki's sword went right through Yukio's shoulder. She then pushed Yukio to the wall, still keeping her sword in him. The young vampire dropped his sword while trying to endure the pain. Like I said, I'm terribly sorry, that I have to kill you. Misaki removed the sword from Yukio's shoulder, and was about to give him the final blow. Yukio, using all of his strengh to lift up his sword, and quickly cutting off the little necklice like device on Misaki's neck, then got up, and hit her on the head with the hilt of his sword, thus knocking her out. "Like I said, I could help you. You just made it harder for me". The necklice started making a beeping sound. Yukio knew it was about to explode, so he gathered up the strengh to pick Misaki up, then ran out the alley. The necklice exploded, but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear. Now what should I do with you? Yukio went back inside the alley, to keep people from seeing a person carrying a young girl, and thought about what to do with Misaki. Maybe I should take her to my room and get her patched up. First, I need to find a way to bring her there without attracting any attention. Yukio stared at the unconscience girl, and blushed. She looks kinda cute when shes asleep. Wait, what am I thinking?! I can't be falling in love with her! I don't believe in love at first sight!

(OOC) By the way, the exploding necklice was a idea I got from a japanese movie called Battle Royale.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha
Admin

Male Capricorn Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content